Louisiana Summer Has Started!

Started by Midnight Breeze, 2013 Jan 29, 02:04:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Midnight Breeze

I just turned on my air conditioner.

Jenzy

Washington "Summer/Spring" better not start just yet!

Can't believe there's no midnight breeze occurring and snow falling from the clouds.
There was only that one day in December. Weather, I am disappoint! :l

Summer in Winter. Must be that climate you're in is warmer like California or something... Right? x3

Book Smarts

2013 Jan 29, 07:19:50 #2 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 29, 20:06:27 by Book Smarts
Wish it was warmer where I'm at, we just got more snow yesterday with more to come. Spring won't be here until late March  :c

Pipkin

muahahahaha!!!

Ontario is having thunderstorms right now!  I likey... ovO

Little Judas

You guys even made it to the news here.

Belgium has a similar "heatwave" coming through in 1 weekend the temperature rose ~20 K

My thoughts then: "This is going to be the the quickest Winter Wrap Up ever! YAY!"
My thoughts now: "All it did was rain a lot. This weather is more dreadful than the cold."
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Jenzy

Surprised you used Kelvin for the measurement. ovO

Well, some Winter Wrap-Up this is gonna be. There's no snow to play with or clean up.
From certain days, we get frost in the Morning.

And I see some places are getting warmer too as well. Wow. Global Warming or What? o.O

Little Judas

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Jan 29, 20:41:31
Surprised you used Kelvin for the measurement. ovO

Tried to go international so everybody would understand it.
No confusion about Celsius and Fahrenheit.

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words

McSleuthburger

i mean Kelvin and Celsius have the same increments so either way it wouldnt have been a big difference
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Little Judas

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Jan 30, 12:39:25
i mean Kelvin and Celsius have the same increments so either way it wouldnt have been a big difference

I know that... I'm a scientist myself.
But it gives the whole Fahrenheit-community the idea that I'm taking the moral high road between them and Celsius.

You see everybody wins!

Go Up