Discord
2 (40%)
Flurry Heart/Satan
0 (0%)
Luna/Our Leader
2 (40%)
Celestia/The Sun-loving Tyrant
0 (0%)
Princess lovey-dovey-what's-her-name (Cadence)
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: 2017 Sep 21, 19:32:47

Go Down

RadarLakeKosh

Are pegasus applications still closed?

Night Striker

Quote from: RadarLakeKosh on 2018 Jan 01, 19:23:19Are pegasus applications still closed?

Sorry for replying late, but we are accepting all applicants now :)

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Nina Luna Dark

2018 Mar 06, 15:33:36 #142 Last Edit: 2018 Mar 06, 16:21:59 by Nina Luna Dark
Name: Nina Dark Luna

Level at time of application: 50

Race: Pegasus

DoB: 07/12/2004

Levels in given skills

Combat: 50

Flying: 25

Why should the Lunar Air Corps. enlist you?

I was be in this herd as a Shining Eye,but i leave for a one thing,this herd was got so much pegasus,and this character (Nina Dark Luna) is pegasus too,but i want to go back for a little bit help for LoE beginners and try new adventure,I'm on Americas Server.  :)

Night Striker

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

chrome thunder

2018 Mar 10, 05:26:15 #144 Last Edit: 2018 Mar 10, 05:30:38 by chrome thunder

Name: Chrome Thunder

Race: unicorn

DoB: 4-19-1988 (not my IRL birthday, just my character's)

FOR UNICORNS

Levels in given skills

Medical: 50

Magic: 50

Why should the HF-Medical Brigade enlist you?

Adapt at using triage. Can  revive. Also good at using magic and partying skills in combat.

By signing below, I ensure that I have, to the best of my knowledge/ability, have answered each of the above honestly and to the fullest extent of the truth.

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony (close and facing camera) from in-game.)
X- Chrome Thunder

FOR LUNA!!

OOC: I actually made a spinoff of those ID's for the NLR armed forces: https://lonewolf3878.deviantart.com/art/New-Lunar-Republic-Military-ID-Card-Kit-441505562

Alternate universe where ponies can fly fighter jets.  :P

Night Striker

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Quote from: Nina Luna Dark on 2018 Mar 06, 15:33:36Name: Nina Dark Luna

DoB: 07/12/2004

Levels in given skills

Flying: 25

Why should the Lunar Air Corps. enlist you?

I was be in this herd as a Shining Eye,but i leave for a one thing,this herd was got so much pegasus,and this character (Nina Dark Luna) is pegasus too,but i want to go back for a little bit help for LoE beginners and try new adventure,I'm on Americas Server.  :)

Welcome back Nina! ^^ is good to have you back :)

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Quote from: chrome thunder on 2018 Mar 10, 05:26:15Name: Chrome Thunder

Race: unicorn

DoB: 4-19-1988 (not my IRL birthday, just my character's)

FOR UNICORNS

Levels in given skills

Adapt at using triage. Can  revive. Also good at using magic and partying skills in combat.

By signing below, I ensure that I have, to the best of my knowledge/ability, have answered each of the above honestly and to the fullest extent of the truth.

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony (close and facing camera) from in-game.)
X- Chrome Thunder

FOR LUNA!!

OOC: I actually made a spinoff of those ID's for the NLR armed forces: https://lonewolf3878.deviantart.com/art/New-Lunar-Republic-Military-ID-Card-Kit-441505562

Alternate universe where ponies can fly fighter jets.  :P

Welcome to the Herd :D

JayDae

Name: Sway Butterscotch

Level at time of application: 7

DoB: 2/16/2001 (M/D/Y)

FOR PEGASI

Levels in given skills

Combat: 8

Flying: 7

Why should the Lunar Air Corps enlist you?

I may be weak now, however, as I get older and learn more I can become stronger. I have also learned the abilities to heal others and myself and I'll only get better from here. Long story short, I'd like to think I have a lot of potential.

X- Sway Butterscotch

-JayJay (Jay)

Night Striker

Welcome to the herd, Sway ^-^

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Quote from: Sway on 2018 May 29, 18:13:12Name: Sway Butterscotch

FOR PEGASI

Levels in given skills

I may be weak now, however, as I get older and learn more I can become stronger. I have also learned the abilities to heal others and myself and I'll only get better from here. Long story short, I'd like to think I have a lot of potential.

X- Sway Butterscotch

Welcome to the Herd, Sway :) is good to have another member :)

Sky Arrow

Quote from: Sway on 2018 May 29, 18:13:12Name: Sway Butterscotch

FOR PEGASI

Levels in given skills

X- Sway Butterscotch

Nice to meet ya, Jay
~insert clever signature here~

deserteagle

2018 Jun 02, 19:15:20 #152 Last Edit: 2018 Jun 02, 19:26:08 by deserteagle
Name: Strawberry Jam

DoB: 3/23/1984 (M/D/Y)

FOR PEGASI

Levels in given skills

Flying: 20

Because it was I who taught promising warriors like Sir Dead Puppy the fine art of dragonslaying, and I am always ready to help aspiring ponies to reach similar heights of martial prowess.

X- Strawberry Jam

Night Striker

Welcome to the herd Strawberry Jam ^-^

deserteagle

Thank you  :D . I just can't get the screenshot to work.

Night Striker

Quote from: deserteagle on 2018 Jun 02, 19:19:14Thank you  :D . I just can't get the screenshot to work.

Try using imgur

deserteagle

That worked. Thank you!  :D

Night Striker

Quote from: deserteagle on 2018 Jun 02, 19:27:02That worked. Thank you!  :D

Now just join the Discord server through the invite I sent through PM :D

Sunny Skies (NLR)

2018 Jun 02, 19:35:03 #158 Last Edit: 2018 Jun 02, 23:45:23 by SunnySkies95 Reason: a mistake x3
Welcome to the NLR, Strawberry Jam! :D

RosaliaTheUnicorn

Name: Rosalia

Race: Unicorn

DoB: 6/24/2000

Levels in given skills

I am a friendly and active pony, online every day (unless told). I am willing to help any pony in need. I am quite loyal and honest. I feel as I would be a helpful member of the herd.

X-Rosalia

P.S.
May I ask how to share a picture?

Go Up