[LoE] Minecraft - Event Thread

Started by Billow Pillow, 2013 Feb 14, 00:10:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Trege and I vote Survival Games. He was looking for the map we wanna use, but I think planetminecraft is down.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ryo_D_Disk

2013 Feb 23, 22:28:45 #41 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 23, 22:31:17 by Ryo_D_Disk

It saddens me to say this was the only footage i salvaged from round one from team four, we lost but came second, but victory did come round two so huzza  X3 I just wish i recorded that round to

Team four round 1
Myself, Kola and Shadow
Round Two
Myself, Shadow and Brenn

Rikaria

2013 Feb 24, 00:06:24 #42 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 25, 19:12:49 by Rikaria
I vote for this:

Download link
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KoalaLover99

Shame I couldn't be there for the whole thing, but the round I was in was fun :D

I am terrible at pvp

Rissian

2013 Feb 24, 20:15:24 #44 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 24, 20:18:03 by Trege
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Feb 23, 22:24:53
Trege and I vote Survival Games. He was looking for the map we wanna use, but I think planetminecraft is down.

Yesh, we both vote for that, and the link is finally working again.  ^-^
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-survival-games-2-848118/

It even comes with a video.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

I have round 1 and 2 of the event recorded but round 1 I'm not sure I want to upload or not yet. x3
It wasn't too interesting we just got ambushed and died.

Book Smarts

The abandoned city pvp world looks cool, might be a little to big for our group however  :c

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Feb 24, 22:55:40
The abandoned city pvp world looks cool, might be a little to big for our group however  :c

Survival Games is designed to allow up to 12 teams of two. After all, it is based on The Hunger Games. We figured it would allow for more of us to play at the same time and not have to try to squeeze everyone into large teams or take turns.

There's also Vampire Survival.
It's another pretty interesting PvP game that's actually pretty automated. It would be pretty interesting to play.
It's completely vanilla.

Basically, you start out in a room, and someone hits a button that randomly picks someone in the group to be a vampire. Everyone else is a town guard, and every once in a while, a villager will appear in a random house. A beacon will appear in that house, so everyone knows. The guards have to try to protect the villagers from the vampire, but if a guard dies, they become a vampire too. If a vampire kills a villager, they unlock an item in the vampire spawn point. The vampires get these items by trading gold nuggets that they receive when they spawn, with villagers that are unlocked in the vampire spawn point.
Remember that the vampires spawn facing away from the villagers they trade with. So if you become a vampire and a trade villager is unlocked, just look behind you.

If all the guards die, the vampires win. I think there's a time limit to where if the guards last long enough, the guards win.

Rissian

2013 Feb 25, 05:26:09 #47 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 25, 05:29:45 by Trege
It also all works in Vanilla Minecraft so all you need is the map itself on the server to play the minigame.  ^-^

Billow Pillow

All suggestions for the next event are welcomed! Just make sure you post a link to the download, and possible a video.  We will vote on which event we will do next Saturday. 
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Rikaria

Whoops; forgot to add a download link to my post up there X3 Edited now.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Billow Pillow

2013 Mar 03, 12:13:39 #50 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 03, 12:18:17 by Lyra Heartstrings
The voting for next next week event starts now! Pick which one you want to play! Also remember all new people are welcomed to join, just fill out what is required.  :nod:
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Chishio Kunrin

2013 Mar 03, 12:19:39 #51 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 03, 12:22:01 by Chishio Kunrin
I vote vampire survival. :3

Oh derp, there's a poll. :P *Votes*

Rissian

I decided to vote that as well after seeing videos of it seems awesome and fits for a low number of players.

Detective Woona

Survival games sounds fun, but probably won't work well.
Just watch, twice as many people will show up to this one and suddenly the Vampire PvP is unbalanced.
Steam Name: The Bird Lion
MC Name: Stalwart_Shield

Mmmm, quite.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Detective Woona on 2013 Mar 03, 15:51:00
Survival games sounds fun, but probably won't work well.
Just watch, twice as many people will show up to this one and suddenly the Vampire PvP is unbalanced.

At least with Vampire Survival, we don't start out in set teams. Everybody but one person will be a vampire at the beginning, and the vampire will get to be invisible. Anyone who dies becomes a vampire.

For Survival Games, we'd have to separate the participants into teams of two, with 12 teams being the max. But... what if we have an odd number of players for that? o_O

Ryo_D_Disk

ehh i have to say vampires look quite fun so thats where my vote shall go

but a side vote does go towards survial games prehaps for the next voting round prehaps

Billow Pillow

Vampire Survival dominated the votes and we shall be playing it tomorrow at (5pm Est - 4pm CNT - 2pm PST) All are welcomed to join, you may talk on skype if you want or you can just talk in chat, doesn't matter.  Please keep in mind there are a few rules, for example only to kill the vampire.  Please try not to leave the game as it can glitch, and if you get stuck in a wall please call for help and i shall rescue you lol
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Book Smarts

I won't be able to join in tomorrow  DD:, going to be taken for the evening

Chishio Kunrin

Due to technical difficulties, Vampire Survival may have to wait until 1.5.
For now, we're looking into Survival Games.

Billow Pillow

The survival games shall be starting in 40 minutes! Log-on to skype, or not.  if you wish to add me on skype to join the chat call my skype name is Disolia.
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Go Up