[LoE] Tekkit Server (Redirection: New Site www.loecraft.enjin.com )

Started by Billow Pillow, 2012 Oct 31, 20:46:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tekner

Quote from: alexandas on 2012 Dec 23, 20:38:58
D: It wants me to update the mods, i don't have the updated versions it wants me to have
computercraft 1.41
CCTurte 1.41
IC2 v1.103
Railcraft 5.4.7
could somepony send them to me by email to [email protected]
just take them out of the mods, pwetty pwease
That means you're not using the correct version of tekkit. We're on the latest build, but it's a development build, so the launcher doesn't default to using it. Just open your launcher up again, click on "options" in the bottom right and use the latest build by choosing either "always use development builds" or "Manual build selection".
Make sure the version number says "3.1.3|1.2.5|Latest". Currently, you're on "3.1.2|1.2.5|Rec. Build".

alexandas

Thank You Tekner and Ryo_D_Disk, I'll do it right away!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Appleslicer2

Hey Tekner, I don't know if you'll see this or not. I went near that coke oven and got kicked. Every time I try to join the server it says "Internal Exception: java.lang.nullpointerexception" Hope that helps.

Blues-Music

I get the same error as alexanadas. I tried what you guys suggested , but it is still not working.

Ryo_D_Disk

X3 well im afraid its now the other way round Tekner has fixed it so its the Recomened build setting  ^-^

Blues-Music

Still getting the problem... Anyway I logged in on my brothers computer.

Suggestion: Build a better spawn? I could help build it if you want.

Tekner

That's on the list of things to do. Currently, I'm still working on adding magic (lots of setup), permissions for items, new commands, writing my own plugins, writing up the donation page, and getting a website. All that on top of work I've been doing for Legends of Equestria. I'm probably going to be hiring staff soon because I can't get enough done by myself.

Blues-Music

Detective Woona

I, too, would be happy to help. Since I play on the server I might as well contribute in some way.
You have willing minions, Tekner. Take a load off, and make use of us!  :D
Steam Name: The Bird Lion
MC Name: Stalwart_Shield

Mmmm, quite.

ajrdts

please help I need my inventory cleared on the server, someone asked me to make Creosote Oil, I couldnt accsess my furnace, I destroyed it and picked up the Creosote Oil and that item seems to be corrupt so now every time I try to log on my game crashes please help

Ryo_D_Disk

Creosalt Oil is a corrupt item, and though im unable to help if its in your inventory I would Strongly advice contacting Tekner Via PM scince it would give an E-mailed responce to him with this issue

Tekner

I added a mod called SecretRooms to the server's mod list. This will require an install on all your clients. Fortunately all this requires is you add a url to your Launcher Options and tekkit will download/patch it all for you!

Instructions:
Open up your Tekkit Launcher options (bottom right) and set the Custom Zip box to:
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/71pp71fhh4e2q8t/LoETekkitMods.zip

If I ever need to relay an important message or give you a link to some important information that won't otherwise fit, I'll put it in the Server's MOTD. This is the text that is shown below the server name you set when you added the server to your list.

Ryo_D_Disk

Im just going to add something onto this instructions in case that method fails to work as it did with myself

A simple method to get it working

First download Tekners file which is above (recommended firefox download)
Second in your Roaming folder on your PC find .techniclauncher and from there open up the Tekkit folder

In there will be two files you will need to add to Mods and Config

Open Tekners file and take out of the labled folder (Mods or Config) and move that one file into the Tekkit folder (again in Mod or Config depending on which file your moving at the time)

Finally after both files are in there respective folders play the game and be awesome hope this helped even in the slightest

ketchupcereal

Can I post two death message applications?

Death type: (Spider, skeleton, falling, void, etc.) - [PVP]
Death Message: ["Attacker name" loved and tolerated "Attacked name" a little too hard.]
Examples: Twilight loved and tolerated Trixie a little too hard.

Death type: (Spider, skeleton, falling, void, etc.) - [Fire/Lava]
Death Message: ["Playername" was baked into cupcakes.]
Examples: Rainbow Dash was baked into cupcakes.

Go Up