I've had forgotten you cannot delete thread (Abandoned this thread)

Started by Billow Pillow, 2012 Oct 09, 15:04:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Darckwar

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2012 Oct 10, 18:02:23
That's quite alright, i fully understand hun! At this moment however finding rather hard to do all these things on my own, so looking for any volunteers that want to help with the build process.  If that's quite alright.   X3

I can help make what you need im a good builder i can make Sugar cube corner :D but getting the stuff to make it is hard :I need like 400 woob, 300 wool and other stuff with a open space of 32L 16W  ^-^
i can help on friday i got some free time then

Xeno Aura

Hmmm, I just used /rankup as a Student when I didn't have enough bits for the next rank, and I got "promoted" to a Filly, is that a glitch?

Billow Pillow

That would be correct sugar-cube! Still un-sure as to what is causing the glitch, but appears to be only a visual one as thee character is still the student rank but labeled as a filly once more! I will figure out what's exactly causing it someday!  ovO Though when you do obtain enough bits for the next rank above student, should auto correct itself automatically.  :o
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Billow Pillow

Day four begin! Updated and properly removed all item's you guys have requested, all ranks are properly working now! Removed most dupe and exploitable glitches from the system! and among many other small things!  :]
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Midnight Breeze

Xeno Aura

Been quite active over the last 4/5 hours, 7 of us online at the moment, been good fun today.

Managed to do a couple of things in Tekkit that I've never done before.

Ryo_D_Disk

I just wish I knew who everypony was I see names but I dont rejester the member ((im bt ^-^ btw))

Billow Pillow

@Midnight_Breeze: Do you Perhaps have a modded or fly client on?  o.O If not probably a result from clientside lag.  X3

@Xeno_Aura: Glad you all are having a wonderful time! Though i apologize for earilier when i kept failing on fixing that pesky little rank problem.  :I

@Ryo_D_Disk: My name on the server is String ((Aka: Disolia))
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Xeno Aura

@Ryo: I am Dreedo on the server.

Just to clarify, Mowcno is not cheating, he has full DM armour and Swift Wolfs Rending Gale, people seem a bit suspicious (obviously) that he's using an x-ray mod or something, but he isn't, he's just used to tekkit and he knows how to start off. He also just finished 13 hours of almost solid mining.

Billow Pillow

Day Five - Updated:
Spawn: Awesome staff started working on spawn. 
Builds: Staff built many amazing buildings
Goals: That's right... i set new ones!
Voting: Added vote for bit system for a-bit of advertising
Voting: Wrote out decent describtions for the vote sites.
Front Page: Made the front page of this thread a-bit fancier!
Unimportant stuff: A few smaller things fixed and probably not worth mentionting, so etc.

Vote Links:
Link One
Link Two

Note: Was a rather slow day for me.  :]
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Sioriwish

Hello there, I'm Sioriwish, I'm Strings friend that's helping him with in-game things on the server  ^-^ Thought I might as-well pop on here to say hi and explain who I am as I'm Co-Owner :3
I wont be in-game till Tuesday as I'm on holiday atm, but anytime after that if your stuck and need help or you want to help build up the server, don't be afraid to ask me as-well as strings.

Hope you all have a brilliant and fantastic time on this Tekkit Pony Server.
Enjoy~

Ryo_D_Disk

well then ((scince conveniantly this page just has your 2 comments :o))

allow me to thank both of you for setting up this server its been wonderful so far (even with day 1 hickups) and all the mods and players have been awsome  ^-^ so thank you

Rissian

I may try joining the server sometime. I've never used tekkit before I thought I would have to re-mod minecraft but it actually creates a separate folder for Minecraft Tekkit so that's awesome.

Darckwar

I started work on Twilights Library  X3 and man this will be a hard one to make. wich me luck

Sugarcube corner is done :D but i may add some more small stuff to it.

Xeno Aura

Yeah I saw SCC Darckwar.

Felt eerily like LoE when I walked in, just felt weird to me. :D

But you did an excellent job.

EDIT: I think there may have been a glitch?

I just typed /rankup Pegasus with 10k while I was a student, and it ranked me up to Pegasus Flight Student, shouldn't I be Base Pegasus?

Billow Pillow

Sorry about the late responses, been rather busy lately! As for the rankup problem, no, flightstudent comes before base Pegasus.  X3
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Tekner

Nice server you got there, Lyra. I was on earlier today and had a lot of fun. If you need help getting things built, I'd be willing to lend a hoof in my free time (who's got much of that nowadays?)

Billow Pillow

@Tekner - Thanks it is appreciated! Day Six and Seventh probably have the worst updates however, became extremely busy lately! We could always use some spares hands on the field, what is your in-game name? You'll only have the power of creative, and your inventory will be whipped and anything you have built outside of the build area's though while in creative mode will also be removed, common safety measure to insure a fair gaming environment.  You may switch back from out of build mode at anytime though, just have to ask siori or me to refresh you. 

Also for those that where griefed today! We do apologized for the in-convince! We rolled back everything the griefers damaged, so all your stuff should be backed to normal without a hair out of place! Also if you have any suggestion's or idea's on how we can improve the server from where it stands now, please do tell! Spawn should be done in a few days hopefully, given i have finally nothing to do this Friday - Saturday or Sunday! A moment of peace!  :D
Senpai Notice me

Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Xeno Aura

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2012 Oct 18, 21:54:09
Sorry about the late responses, been rather busy lately! As for the rankup problem, no, flightstudent comes before base Pegasus.  X3

No, but it went like this for me:

I was a Student, I typed "/rankup Pegasus" it turned me from a Student into a FlightStudent, and cost me 10,000 bits. I was already a Student, so why did I pay 10,000 bits to remain a Student? Shouldn't I have gone to the rank above Student?

Unless FlightStudent is the one above Student?

Go Up