ComputerDeathglare

2013 Feb 09, 19:26:35 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 30, 01:22:52 by ComputerDeathglare
I will finally make her, FINALLY!

Birth name: She refuses to tell anypony

Current Name: Pyro

Race: Unicorn

Appearance:

Backstory:

My story starts when I was six, and it starts with my brother. He... wasn't normal. He was alive, definitely alive, yet not completely. He can't eat by himself, or walk or talk. My parents said major brain damage. My foalhood was kind of hard in that way, it demanded I be more mature than normal, and I never got much interaction with other foals my age. Not that I couldn't, I didn't. My parents needed me. If I could be strong, they must have the strength as well. I actually refused to be social by the time I was twelve, instead delving into writing, art, music, and animals. We always moved, chasing the best possible situation for my brother. I stopped caring after a while.

I took art lessons one summer, where I learned I love fire. Even more, I learned it couldn't hurt me, not like most things, anyway. My brother and his friend had been playing around with matches one day, flicking them at each other to watch them flame up then die out. One got caught in my mane as I watched. It wasn't until our friend stomped my mane out and I noticed blackened tips did I realized I'd caught flame. I had been fearful for some time after that, but I eventually grew to love it. I wanted to know more about why I wasn't hurt, but all I found was an old myth about ponies who can control the elements. But myths are just myths, aren't they? When I eventually earned my cutie mark, a flame, I earned the nickname of the Pyro. I never learned just how much the name would mean to me...

My life passed by, and I left at eighteen. I changed my name and ran.

I don't know why, but I did. I never know why I ever did anything after that point, and I still did. Paranoia, I always suffered from it. I must have said something, I'll never know. I'm just... running from myself, I guess. I hope I can make friends, learn why I'm running. To... be... normal...

Current Story: Upon moving to Ponyville, Pyro has since opened up a bit and made some friends. Her closest friend is her coltfriend, a pegasus named Riptide. The two share similar mindsets, Pyro often finding herself either hiding behind him or right by his side, and is very protective over him, to the point of death threats and even attacks in a couple cases, which her friends find amusing/scary.

Fun facts: Pyro has an obsession with wings, loving to play with them and feel them for seemingly no reason.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Go Up