Limited Access Release Applications Are Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Nov 21, 20:22:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

OtakuMegane

Quote from: Flittur on 2016 Dec 05, 21:20:59
I was talking about no man's sky, personally I think LOE seems decently optimized, though it can't really be that demanding due to what it is.

I lost track of conversation apparently.   :P

Can't add input about No Man's Sky, only got it for PS4.
I'm an adult. I do what I want.

Asriel

I would like to point out to everyone that the actual results probably won't be finished until a couple more days.

The official word was "about two weeks" and "before the release"

This is big, and I am sure that they received thousands of applications, and each of them worth consideration.

So most likely, we'll get news Thursday or Friday.

And if I'm wrong, then that's just a bonus!  X3

Just don't hold down that refresh button too hard.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Flittur

Quote from: SummerSunset on 2016 Dec 06, 22:14:33
Woohoo! I got in!  O:

My condolesences to those who didn't receive anything.  :s

If it's true, congrats!

If not...

http://flitturr.deviantart.com/

I first played in 2014, though I seem to have forgotten the account. >.<

MMTfan1

Woohoo! I got in!  O:

They said they're going to open the servers up to more and more players as time goes on until eventually, the servers are open to all.  I wonder if they'll select from the current applications or do the process all over again for future phases of the Limited Access Release?  I'll be more than excited to be able to play, whether that happens to be this phase, a future phase, or when the servers open to everybody. 

~RainCloud

Woohoo! I got in!  O:

I'm not sure if legit or trolling.

Hmm, troll.

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN PONY.  ovO

Seriously though, they'll probably send out a mass PM or something or PM each individual of who made it in. As the day gets closer, I get more nervous and anxious cause I'm dying to play the game and also help contribute to the games development process as it comes near completion.
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Aqua Splash

Much wait.
Very anticipate.
Wow.
Such Doge
What the heck is a gravitas?

Peace Keeper

Final 5 days.

Hope for the best everyone.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

AdrenalineRush26

While I won't be too upset if I don't get accepted, I will be a bit surprised. I'm a college student in my final year going for a Video Game Programming degree and I basically do playtesting, bug tracking, debugging, and project feedback every day for a living which sounds like a fantastic candidate according to what they are looking for, if I'm not mistaken.  0:)

Either way, we'll all be able to join in the game at some point or another so I'm happy to wait as long as necessary if I'm not accepted.  ^-^

SpectraDust

Well if there has already been a wave of people who have been given access...then I didn't get in.  But fingers / hooves crossed that I'll get in eventually.

Best of luck to everyone wishing to get access! ^^

AdrenalineRush26

Quote from: SpectraDust on 2016 Dec 07, 14:56:21
Well if there has already been a wave of people who have been given access...then I didn't get in.  But fingers / hooves crossed that I'll get in eventually.

I don't know if there has been a wave of people already accepted yet. We only have one person here who has claimed to have been accepted so far. We won't really know until Monday!  ;)

Peace Keeper

Quote from: AdrenalineRush26 on 2016 Dec 07, 14:59:25
I don't know if there has been a wave of people already accepted yet. We only have one person here who has claimed to have been accepted so far. We won't really know until Monday!  ;)

Hehe true. I know a lot of people will be announcing their acceptance letters simultaneously. I mean it is such a good feeling you just want to let everyone know lol
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

AdrenalineRush26

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Dec 07, 15:02:10
Hehe true. I know a lot of people will be announcing their acceptance letters simultaneously. I mean it is such a good feeling you just want to let everyone know lol

Yup I know I would!  :3

Peace Keeper

Wow. That's a good resume there. Pretty sure you got a really good chance to be in it.

Stiff competition is building up here x3

AdrenalineRush26

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Dec 07, 15:36:38
Wow. That's a good resume there. Pretty sure you got a really good chance to be in it.

Stiff competition is building up here x3

Thanks! Honestly, if my college schedule wasn't so demanding, I probably would have applied to be a programmer on the game a while back.

Peace Keeper

Quote from: AdrenalineRush26 on 2016 Dec 07, 15:50:19
Thanks! Honestly, if my college schedule wasn't so demanding, I probably would have applied to be a programmer on the game a while back.

Ahh I see. I can understand the busy-ness. I think with a qualification like that you definitely would be a great help for the team. Hehe for sure I would love to help the team but got nothing to provide in any position x3 but definitely game testing is my strongest advantage and hope I can finally be a help for the team.

OtakuMegane

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Dec 07, 18:04:09
Ahh I see. I can understand the busy-ness. I think with a qualification like that you definitely would be a great help for the team. Hehe for sure I would love to help the team but got nothing to provide in any position x3 but definitely game testing is my strongest advantage and hope I can finally be a help for the team.

I'm kind of in the same boat. Game/character design nor writing are a strength for me. Programming is more my thing but I know nothing of Unity and only recently begun dabbling in C# so not much use in that regard either. Testing and analyzing games and systems I can do fairly well though, so it's a way to contribute. I'd really love to get in this round but not a big tragic thing for me if I don't.
I'm an adult. I do what I want.

AdrenalineRush26

I've actually got 2 Unity projects going for this semester. One of them is for a research project on AI (I decided to research dynamic reactive actions to better simulate human behavior). The other one is for my portfolio project and is entirely focused on writing Unity shaders for material/texture effects, post-processing effects, and particle system effects. I'm aiming to get a job as a Graphics Programmer specializing in shaders once I graduate. :D

Asriel

2016 Dec 07, 19:24:23 #77 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 07, 19:26:36 by Asriel
Quote from: SpectraDust on 2016 Dec 07, 14:56:21

There is a 99.8% probability that the person who claimed to have gotten in is just a troll.

I mean, there's  going to be a bunch of people announcing the result.

I know I would, and I'm not the type of person to brag. And I know I want to go check out the other people who got in as well, just because I like to feel good for other people's success. It's just... something you do.

I don't really know where I'm going with this.

Anyway, good luck everyone!

Post Merge

Quote from: AdrenalineRush26 on 2016 Dec 07, 19:23:41
I've actually got 2 Unity projects going for this semester. One of them is for a research project on AI (I decided to research dynamic reactive actions to better simulate human behavior). The other one is for my portfolio project and is entirely focused on writing Unity shaders for material/texture effects, post-processing effects, and particle system effects. I'm aiming to get a job as a Graphics Programmer specializing in shaders once I graduate. :D

Nice!

That sounds like fun!

I'm not going into programming, but it was always fun for me. (I programmed autonomous AI's for robots in high school. But the programming language was pretty specific to the system.)
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

AdrenalineRush26

Hmmm, not sure if this would be a bit....mean(?) but I was thinking that everyone who gets in should start and join a single herd or something. Not really sure how beneficial it is but I thought it could be fun for everyone who got accepted! :s

Flittur

Quote from: AdrenalineRush26 on 2016 Dec 07, 15:50:19

Similar story for me, i'd like to apply for a 2D artist position but i'm struggling with college enough, i'd probably be kicked off for not keeping up with the demand.   0:)
http://flitturr.deviantart.com/

I first played in 2014, though I seem to have forgotten the account. >.<

Go Up