Canterlot Gardens Indiegogo!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Oct 05, 16:06:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Hello everyone!

Our friends over at Canterlot Gardens need help getting funding for 2014!
We had an amazing time and presented an amazing panel in 2012, and we would love for the con to happen again.

Canterlot Gardens 2012 took place in Strongsville, Ohio and featured many incredible guests. There were over 20 voice actors and a dozen musicians, which made for an amazing event!

We even have a very special offer this time around! For the first time ever, you'll have the opportunity to create an NPC for Legends of Equestria! Check it out at their indiegogo page here.

For the Legends of Equestria Canterlot Gardens 2012 panel, you can check that out here.

Have a great day, everyone!

Weatherboy1

2013 Oct 05, 17:46:38 #1 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 05, 18:10:10 by Weatherboy1
I so want to fund this.... I so want to make an NPC... But alas, I only have 1.5K  :c
EDIT: Alright so just in case Canterlot Gardens doesn't get funded this year, and someone buys out the NPC prize. Will we still get it and they keep the cash? Or  No and we keep the cash.

GoldenTerrabyte

Too bad I can't pay and it would be impossible for me to attend. It's all the way in Ohio. I live on the East coast of USA.
I'm back

McSleuthburger

Hopefully I will be able to go (since I am relatively close)  :D
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

AtomicSplit

Too bad it's on the other side of the world for me...

Pipkin

CG is the closest convention for me and the most sensible convention for me to go to.....hopefully it can get off the ground this year...

Tekner

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2013 Oct 05, 17:46:38
I so want to fund this.... I so want to make an NPC... But alas, I only have 1.5K  :c
EDIT: Alright so just in case Canterlot Gardens doesn't get funded this year, and someone buys out the NPC prize. Will we still get it and they keep the cash? Or  No and we keep the cash.
That's specifically stated on the page itself. It says that it's handled through "Fixed Funding", which means that (in this case) unless $16,000 are raised by the deadline, no money pledged will actually be given to the Canterlot Gardens staff, and thus no rewards will be given.

EmiPony

Wait...I'm confused...Is this an online contest where you can mail in your pony design? Or do you have to actually be there in person in order to enter the contest? Sorry, I'm just a little confused how the contest works...  :o

Tekner

Quote from: EmiPony on 2013 Oct 05, 22:38:20
Wait...I'm confused...Is this an online contest where you can mail in your pony design? Or do you have to actually be there in person in order to enter the contest? Sorry, I'm just a little confused how the contest works...  :o
This isn't a contest. You donate money and based on how much you donate, you get rewards. If you pay over $1000, you can design an NPC.

EmiPony

Quote from: Tekner on 2013 Oct 05, 23:12:42
Quote from: EmiPony on 2013 Oct 05, 22:38:20
This isn't a contest. You donate money and based on how much you donate, you get rewards. If you pay over $1000, you can design an NPC.

Oh!!! Okay! Thanks! Well, I don't have the money...But it sounds cool anyway!  ^-^

Go Up