My Story

Started by FireDash-YT, 2016 May 30, 12:47:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FireDash-YT

my story starts now i was a little alicorn and i was the element of fire i did train to protect the land of equestria and my mom princess luna helped me but a day there did come a mighty pony with unbelievable powers more rare than mine and we fighted in hours and hours to last i was so hurt that i couldnt fight anymore and i couldnt regen myself and then the mighty pony did make the final move and mom was suprised that i did survive in such a long time i was just a little filly but then mom did get so mad she tryed to kill the mighty pony and she was smashed into a wall then my body started to burn it was my powers being activated my cutiemark started to glow and i kicked the mighty pony long away then i maked a fireball and shoot it on him and he flyed away i runned over to mom and did get her to the hospital at the hospital mom did wake up and the first thing she said was FireDash w-where are your horn my horn was not on my head i-i was just a pegasus know we cryed such a long time and i did know it was after my power activated fully i did know it was horrible for me but it was also good i activated my powers fully but i needed to travel i was sad but also glad a whole new life cause i was never into the prince thing then i did move to cloudsdale and i did have my own house i should on the fly camp and it was there i met rainbow dash and Fluttershy we did have lots of fun together and after the camp we did go to rainbow dashes home to play i still remember shes parents first words was y you are the pegasus prince the story is that your gave your horn away for your powers or something like that and then they did give me high hoof and we played in the house part 2 if it was good

Gamepaw

English not being the main language it is somewhat understandable.

Try using punctuation, such as paragraphs, full stops and capital letters.

Loyal Defender

Here's how my story starts: It all began when I was a little Alicorn. I represented the Element of Pyrography. I was trained to protect the magical realm of Equestria. My mother, Princess Luna (hard to believe she's my mother, but it's true), helped me in training. One day, however, a mighty pony with remarkably strong powers, which were even more rare than mine, appeared out of nowhere (though not literally). For hours and hours, we dueled, fought, and battled.
Unfortunately,  I was the first to become exhausted, and I couldn't regain my energy. The pony attempted to finish me off, and I thought I was done for. Meanwhile, my mother, Princess Luna, as stated before, was rather surprised I managed to survive for this long, despite being a little filly. As the pony charged, Princess Luna stood before me, and quickly brought up a protective shield. The pony, as a result, bounced off the shield, and onto the ground. Princess Luna was furious the pony was trying to kill me, so she tried to attack him. Unfortunately, even she was not powerful enough to defeat him. The pony slammed Luna into a nearby wall.

Seeing him hurt my mother like that....I felt a raging sensation in my body. I was raging mad now. My Cutie Mark began to glow a brilliant orange color, and my pyrographic power flowed through my body. I got up, charged at the pony with all my might, and delivered a mighty buck, which sent him flying. But I wasn't done yet. My horn glowed a bright orange color, and began forming a mass of fire....a fireball. The fireball blasted the pony into oblivion, never to be seen again. I rushed over to Princess Luna, seeing that she was badly hurt. I took her to the hospital, where they wheeled her to the emergency room. It took a long time, but eventually she woke up. The first thing she said was, "F-Firedash...Y-your horn....w-where is y-your horn..?!"

Confused, I walked over to a nearby mirror, and saw what she meant. My horn was gone! Now, without it, I was just a measly little Pegasus. Tears began streaming down my face. I knew it was after my pyrographic powers kicked in that I was reverted to a Pegasus. I was sad, yes, but I also felt happy, because I could live an entirely new life. Honestly, I never really was interested in being a prince.

Eventually, I moved to Cloudsdale, and managed to buy my own house. I decided to enroll into the Flight Camp soon after. There, I met two kind Pegasi: Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. They taught me all sorts of neat tricks for flying, and we became best friends. Once we left camp, Rainbow took me to her home to hang out with her. I still remember her parents' first words to her: "You are the Pegasus Prince. The story was, you gave your horn away for your powers, or something like that." Rainbow thought I seemed pretty cool. We both gave a high hoof to each other, and soon after, we decided to hang out together. Let me know if you want a part 2, and I might make it.

Go Up