Started by NotVlinny, 2016 Mar 21, 18:15:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NotVlinny

Ebony Whisper

Name: Ebony Whisper

Race: Earth Pony

Eye Color: Pale Brown

Mane Color: A cinder like grey appearing to be black. It is more noticeable in the sunlight.

Tail Color: A cinder like grey appearing to be black. It is more noticeable in the sunlight.

Coat Color: A dark monochrome sort of grey.

Cutiemark: A book and quill (like this http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/open-book-quill-20590553.jpg )

Talent: Writing, however she typically writes adventure based stories

Story of how she got her cutiemark: Ebony got her cutiemark purely by chance. She'd been a "blank flank" for some time but her mother always encouraged her to try new things, just as she'd done. However, being the shy filly she is it was rather hard, and she always seemed to let out her feelings through writing. One day as she was writing she'd thought of a story and such and began to write for quite a while, not noticing the cutiemark she'd gained, thus, she got her cutiemark that day.

Personality: Ebony is quite the shy pony, however she's not shy to the point where she's rather afraid in most situations, but she is definitely a shy pony. Her friends would often describe her as quiet or perhaps timid around new ponies, but that's to be expected from Ebony. Although she is rather friendly and will engage in conversation if spoken to first and is still a bit rather shy when doing so, though she is very considerate when doing so as to not say something wrong (which she ends up doing either way). Though there is more to this pony other then her shy and quiet demeanor, she is a adventurous pony who loves to explore every nook and cranny of this world, whether it be dangerous or not, she loves adventure but quite often prefers to do this with other ponies much rather then her exploring on her own, and as said above, she often writes down her adventures and often times is seen writing or even doodling, not to mention she is also a hopeless romantic, but she tries to keep that trait hidden, making her all together a shy, hopeless romantic, friendly, quiet, adventurous, creative, timid pony.

Aspiration: Ebony desperately wants to become a full time adventurer and writer (one of her secret fantasies is to be in a company such as the one in the hobbit which is coincidentally her favorite book....)

Fears: Spiders (anything with that many legs must be evil according to her), embarrassing herself, losing a friend/being abandoned.

That's really it, I hope I did alright ^^'

FakeSmile

Ahhhh, she is so cute!!

An adventurous write is really neat concept for a pony. The way she got her cutie mark is simple; which is good cause if it was too crazy it wouldn't really be believable. The name is simple and nice too. Ebony is define as dark tone tropical trees, which I find fitting for an adventurous pony. Overall, a very cute and good OC.
:33
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

NotVlinny

Thank you so much ;w; I'm glad I did it right, she's the first pony oc I've ever really done, lol.

ISA ChangeBorn

Your OC look very good fo me.
You use some mlp base or you draw this?
The colors used are matched.
Hi.
My DevianArt http://isachangeborn.deviantart.com/
Have fun and good luck.

NotVlinny

Quote from: ISA ChangeBorn on 2016 Mar 22, 14:21:25
Your OC look very good fo me.
You use some mlp base or you draw this?
The colors used are matched.

Thank you, and no I didn't use a base nor did I draw it, I bought it for a couple of points on Deviantart as I quite liked the design (they drew it themselves however) so I thought I'd put the character to good use and make a personality and such for it.

Go Up