The Road to Alpha!

Started by SweBow, 2012 Jul 18, 13:12:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Azure Dusk

If you guys ever have contests for creating pony clothing designs, I can't wait!

Legulus

That is a lot of stuff to work on, but I am amazed at the game's progression. Thank you and good luck to all team members!  ^-^
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

Blaze

It still seems as if you have a long way to go until Alpha, but congratulations on coming this far! Thank you for all of your hard work on this game!!  ^-^
And also, thank you, Swebow, for posting this list! I'm the kind of girl who likes to know what still needs to be done when it comes to exciting things like this!  ;)

Lary

Quote from: Blaze on 2012 Jul 18, 19:10:43
It still seems as if you have a long way to go until Alpha, but congratulations on coming this far! Thank you for all of your hard work on this game!!  ^-^
And also, thank you, Swebow, for posting this list! I'm the kind of girl who likes to know what still needs to be done when it comes to exciting things like this!  ;)

Long way to go? This is the long and hard part. After Alpha phase is finished, it's smooth sailing from there.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

PrincessButton

Woohoo, progress!! I'll definitely be watching this topic too, can't wait for Alpha.  :D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Goldenrod

That's a solid list you've got there!
And is it bad that I read the finish all tasks task in Twilight's voice? x3

Itty Bit

Awesome, the list is finally here!
I'm pretty sure I know you will, but you guys are gonna be updating this list, crossing out stuff as you finish stuff up to keep us updated, right?  0:)

Book Smarts

At first I thought I was going to get trolled by Swebow   0:)

Glad to see progress  ^-^

iAN

Dat programming list...
Glad to see there's progress being made though!  ^-^

Blues-Music

Tell me there won't be an age limit to alpha testing!Please!I may be young ,but i'm an expert tester!I tested 13 games until now.Caught 236 glitches ,and 589 bugs.
I KEEP A JOURNAL OF ALL MY TESTING ACHIEVEMENTS.

Tekner

Quote from: iAN on 2012 Jul 19, 02:19:09
Dat programming list...
Glad to see there's progress being made though!  ^-^
It's actually not as big as it seems, fortunately. It's just that it's easier to describe what needs to be done programmatically than what needs to be done artistically, so the list appears longer. I've also gotten a huge chunk of one of the things done already.

SweBow

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jul 19, 15:40:49
Tell me there won't be an age limit to alpha testing!Please!I may be young ,but i'm an expert tester!I tested 13 games until now.Caught 236 glitches ,and 589 bugs.

We right now need no alpha testers since the game aren't even in Alpha. This is the last comment I will make of it until we're closer to the actually alpha build.

Blues-Music

Quote from: SweBow on 2012 Jul 19, 15:48:20

We right now need no alpha testers since the game aren't even in Alpha. This is the last comment I will make of it until we're closer to the actually alpha build.
I know I mean't for the testing you talked about that will start when alpha starts

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jul 19, 16:08:25
Quote from: SweBow on 2012 Jul 19, 15:48:20

I know I mean't for the testing you talked about that will start when alpha starts

things may change, just be patience and when we get to that bridge we will cross it ;)
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

ColeThunder

Uhrg, wish I could draw. I would have given you guys some NPC designs I spontaneously think of.

DJ-Bron3

i could maybe try making some stuff or so i need to get back to drawing anyways im hoping to get a offer to be a va or maybe concept artist ~prays~
imma trotting about X3
[move=9][/move]made by Devmoder011 commish by firefly X3 love you for it avatar made by ask-blu-speed(tumblr) love you both for helping me and my oc :3
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=74789312

Tiger

Quote from: DJ-Bron3 on 2012 Jul 19, 18:45:41
i could maybe try making some stuff or so i need to get back to drawing anyways im hoping to get a offer to be a va or maybe concept artist ~prays~

I don't think they just offer someone to be a concept artist or anything, if I'm not wrong. I know Sugarcup became a concept artist, but I'm not sure if she had been offered or she applied  o_O
I'd be interested to see your drawings though. You haven't had a topic or post with any of your drawings (and/or voice acting if I'm not wrong) so you shouldn't be expecting an offer like that.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 20, 02:29:31
Quote from: DJ-Bron3 on 2012 Jul 19, 18:45:41

I don't think they just offer someone to be a concept artist or anything, if I'm not wrong. I know Sugarcup became a concept artist, but I'm not sure if she had been offered or she applied  o_O
I'd be interested to see your drawings though. You haven't had a topic or post with any of your drawings (and/or voice acting if I'm not wrong) so you shouldn't be expecting an offer like that.
i would have to agree with tiger there

seems loe has it all planned out :3

Tekner

2012 Jul 20, 06:12:29 #38 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 20, 19:38:28 by Tekner
If we want new people, we make sure you guys know about it. Come to think of it, I haven't heard that we stopped looking for people since we last announced it, actually. So anyone who thinks they have what it takes to be a Programmer, 3D Modeler/Animator, Concept Artist, or 2D Artist, then please click here and make an application.

SweBow

If we ever headhunt, we got a reason to it.

Go Up