17 (30.4%)
IDC
10 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Go Down

alexandas

Somebeing stahp being so serious > . >
It made spread to me > . >

Now in all seriousness I get that, yes vote, mhm.

Also FakeSmile, yeah probably.  I dunno what though.....
[[Nepnepnepnepnepnep]]
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

FakeSmile

2014 Jul 14, 16:36:47 #61 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 14, 16:41:50 by FakeSmile
I think just the basics!

Name:
Race:
Talent:
Description:
Picture:
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

PlatinumJoystick

Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

alexandas

That sounds about right to me, what does everyone else think?
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Grizzly

2014 Jul 14, 16:38:21 #64 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 14, 16:57:11 by Grizzly
i would add age too

Post Merge

Name: Blue Scale.
Race: Unicorn.
Talent: Time based magic (variations of the haste buff and slow debuff), still a blank flank.
Occupation: Captain of the wrecked ship, being adorable and playing.
Description:
Adoptive daughter of Grey Scale and Checkmate. Dark blue mane and tail, light blue fur, red eyes. Doe to a sailing accident has her eyes damaged, crossed, and because of that she tends to bump into things. In nature she is naive, kind, loving, friendly, reckless and easily excitable.
Picture: unavailable at this moment.

Name: Blue Star.
Race: Unicorn.
Talent: Healing magic and other medical methods.
Occupation: Medical doctor, Professor of medical science, retired.
Description:
Alternative future version of Blue Scale, her color scheme is faded out doe to her high age. In nature she is naive, kind, loving, friendly.
Picture: unavailable at this moment.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

ChibiGrrl

2014 Jul 14, 16:51:01 #65 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 23, 01:42:51 by ChibiGrrl
((I'll add images later ^^ ))

Name: Sweet Hoof
Race: Earth Pony
Cutie Mark: A chocolate chip cookie with a bite mark in it
Talent: Being kind towards other ponies
Occupation: Helping her father around his shop, spending time with her friends
Description: Dark lavender coat, brown eyes, her mane and tail are long, with a slightly spiky style.
Colored dark brown with reddish highlights. Average size earth pony. Always wears a red hoodie sweater and a silver rune necklace that allows her to temporarily become a pegasus for a time.
As her name suggests, she is very kind and enjoys helping her friends. She's fiercely protective of them, especially the younger ponies, and will rush into danger to save them. Enjoys baked goods of all kinds.

Is married to Whitewash Malady and is expecting her first foal.

Name: Silver Hoof
Cutie Mark: A black anvil with a large hammer crossing it
Talent: Crafting weapons, swords are his specialty
Occupation: Metalworker and a talented sword smith, owns his own shop in Ponyville
Description: Dark brown coat, turns black around his hooves. Has short, black spiky mane and tail,
scruffy black facial hair on his chin. His eyes are a silvery grey color. Tall and muscular earthpony, has many small burn marks on his forehooves and chest.
Appears gruff and intimidating, but is kind to his friends and family. He is very protective of his only daughter, Sweet, and can have a stubborn temper when angry. He sees Crimson as more of a younger brother. He considers Sweet's friends as his own and enjoys the adventures that take place at Pascalo. He loves the cake that Whitewash bakes.

He has left the Blacksmiths' Guild to be with his daughter and friends at Pascalo. His preferred weapon is a broadsword.

Name: Crimson Helm
Cutie Mark: A golden helmet with red plumes
Talent: Crafting Armor
Description: A dark red coat, soft brown eyes. His mane and tail are brownish blonde and straight. His tail is cropped short but his mane is of medium length, his bangs sometimes hang over his eyes. He has a long scar on the left side of his face, from the top of his eyebrow to the corner of his mouth. His left side appears to be scowling all the time.
Although he appears scary, Crim is really a kind pony.Crim hates disappointing others, and goes to great lengths to make amends for his mistakes. He is soft-spoken and is often a confidante to others because he listens well and keeps personal matters confidential. He will fight to protect his friends when necessary. He is skilled in battle, but doesn't enjoy it. Crim considers Silver and Sweet as his family.

He has left the Blacksmiths' Guild to live a peaceful life with his friends at Pascalo.

Name: Sottises aka Tise
Talent: she enjoys causing mischief, but does not have a cutie mark yet
Description: Her appearance is similar to Sweet's, only she has light green eyes and no cutie mark. She wears a dark green scarf which has a transformation rune, allowing her to become a unicorn for a time.
She has a rather formal way of speaking, which is at odds with her signature grin and chuckle. Tise is the personification of mischief and deceit. Originally an alter ego within Sweet's mind, Tise gained an independent body through unorthodox - or dark - magic. She is quick to make a deal with other ponies - of both honorable and unsavory of nature, whether for self-preservation or to further her own ends. Tise makes a hobby of studying and practicing manipulation magic, and will use this as leverage when she deems fit. She fears being cast aside because of her origins, so she goes to great lengths to prove herself useful to others, namely Sweet.

She resides at Pascalo because Sweet is there, and to wait for the return of somepony close to her.

Name: Kimchi
Race: Poring (think living bouncing jello)
Description: Has a bouny, jelly-like consistency and is light pink in color. A cute pet of Sweet's that spends its time at Pascalo. It enjoys cuddling anypony and hangs out with others of its kind when not around Sweet. Loves fresh fruit.

[spoiler]Sottises
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lPlaVBK.jpg[/img]

Kimchi the Poring
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vRDP4DH.png[/img]

FakeSmile

2014 Jul 14, 16:51:28 #66 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 14, 16:54:42 by FakeSmile
Spoiler: show

I know I have no say but
I couldn't help my self.
x3

Also, if its possible.
Maybe we can add a
list of players on the
front page.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Grizzly

Should i write down misses Star as well?

Naura

Name: Naura
Race: Earth pony
Talent: Unknown
Description: Green mane, and lime green body, rose red eyes. seven dots of the same color as her mane is on her neck, lives alone in  a hut in everfree forest with only her pangolin pet. She is stubborn, playful, kind, a little sneaky, and easily stressed.
Picture:
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

PlatinumJoystick

2014 Jul 14, 16:58:32 #69 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 22, 07:05:02 by PlatinumJoystick
Okay, here goes nothing.

Name: Joystick
   Race: Unicorn
  Talent: Gaming
   Work:Currently Unemployed.
    Desc: A stallion hailing from Fillydelphia, Joystick could seem a little off to strangers, but he's a good friend to those who he knows. He spent most of his childhood spending time with his compadres Arc and Flame. They stole things when they needed it, and sometimes when they didn't. He became increasingly good at the art of the steal, going so far as to start a tally of the amount of times he made off with something and was caught. This tally ranks at 75-1.

Him and Arc got out of the underground to try and lead law-abiding lives. They managed to keep this up until mobsters found Arc. When Joystick returned, Story Arc was 'gone'. He still continued to attempt to lead a normal life, and was successful until one day when his apartment was being renovated he stayed with his cousin in Ponyville for a week. He left to head back to Filly, but eventually was roped back in by the beach. As they say, the rest is history, this time in the making.

Picture:

hazardtime

Not sure when I'm going to come back, but I may as well put up my characters for when I do  :]

Name:  Pure Duty
Race:  Unicorn
Talent:  Diplomacy
Occupation:  Count of Maremansk, Chancellor of the Duchy of Stalliongrad
Description:  White coat, black, neatly-combed mane, goldenrod eyes, broken sword for a cutie mark, gregarious

Name:  Loyal Ward
Race:  Earth Pony
Talent:  Strength
Description:  Brown coat, dark mane, green eyes, white shield cutie mark, stone-faced, quiet

Name:  Early Snow
Race:  Unicorn
Talent: Mathematics
Description:  Skittish, mauve coat, dual-colored (orange and blue) braided hair, green eyes, integral symbol cutie mark

Sorry, but I don't have pictures for any of them  >.<

Grizzly

Alex, you should probably rename the RP thread from jump in to sign n if we're doing this now

PlatinumJoystick

All of the above look great to me!

Greyscaleisme

2014 Jul 14, 17:16:36 #73 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 14, 17:34:16 by Greyscaleisme
Name: Grey Scale
Race: Unicorn
Talent: Offensive Spells
Description: Black coat, white mane with a purple stripe, electric blue eyes, hoof with a force field around for a cutie mark.
Occupation: Captain of the Canterlot Street Guards and mother of 5.

Name: Harold Scale
Talent: Baking
Description: Black coat with a blue mane, green eyes and a chefs hat cutie mark.
Occupation: Owner of a small bakery in Manehattan, ex guard and father of Grey Scale and Windy Skies.

Name: Zephyr Scale
Race: Pegasus
Talent: Weather manipulation.
Description: Pink coat and white mane, Maroon eyes, cloud as a cutie mark.

'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

ChibiGrrl

I believe Grey meant to type "Mare" Somebeing, it's just a typo ^^

Grizzly

didn't you hear? made is the new gender! (( just teasing X3 and Grey edited it already ))

steelhooves519

Name: blood moon
Race: unicorn
Cutie Mark: a red moon with a black heart in the center
Talent:helping other ponies to the best of his ability
Description: dark purple coat with a red and blue striped mane and tail
Picture: not available

Somebeing

Quote from: ChibiGrrl on 2014 Jul 14, 17:21:45
I believe Grey meant to type "Mare" Somebeing, it's just a typo ^^

Yeah. But like Grizzly said:

Quote from: Grizzly on 2014 Jul 14, 17:22:42
made is the new gender!

Just wanted to make sure. =D

FakeSmile

Name: Predestine
Race: EarthPony
Talent: Fortune Telling
Description: (( Add once I get back ))
Spoiler: Appearance • show

Spoiler: CutieMark • show

🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Grizzly

alright ponies, going to bed, see ya in a few hours ^-^

Go Up