Profile picture help

Started by loisauce, 2015 Aug 06, 03:27:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

loisauce

2015 Aug 06, 03:27:57 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 07, 05:57:35 by loisauce
Hi. Can anyone help me get my profile picture to work? All of the links I use never seem to work. How do I do this??

Weremetalwolf

On the upper part of the site, go over profile with your mouse, select forum profile.
Spoiler: show

Check Specify avatar by URL and post the URL of your pictures in the tab beside that. Remember that you need the URL of the image and not the link of the page. You can get the URL of the image by right clicking on it and select copy image URL and paste it in the tab in your forum profile.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Lemon1b

Hi! Poste this in the image URL http://u24.imgup.net/cruelladev0d1d.jpg . Though that image is pretty scary. And I don't know if its family friendly.

loisauce

2015 Aug 07, 05:54:19 #3 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 07, 05:56:57 by loisauce
Quote from: Bassaro on 2015 Aug 06, 12:33:08
Hi! Poste this in the image URL http://u24.imgup.net/cruelladev0d1d.jpg . Though that image is pretty scary. And I don't know if its family friendly.

Thankyou!!!

Post Merge

Quote from: Weremetalwolf on 2015 Aug 06, 09:52:54
On the upper part of the site, go over profile with your mouse, select forum profile.
Spoiler: show

Check Specify avatar by URL and post the URL of your pictures in the tab beside that. Remember that you need the URL of the image and not the link of the page. You can get the URL of the image by right clicking on it and select copy image URL and paste it in the tab in your forum profile.

OOOOHHHH That's how it's done! Thankyou!

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Go Up