Hello and good day one and all.

Started by Stratagem, 2015 Jul 30, 07:17:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stratagem

Hello one and all. I had found this through a link of a Deviantart account under the name Schnider. And to be honest, I am rather curious about how this game will end up. And since I have seen a great many post some form of introduction here, I figured I would be a friendly face here on the Forums and hopefully everyone here will be as friendly with me as I will attempt to be towards you all.

Not much to say about me to be honest. I was born in Iceland but as I was in a military family I have moved around to quite a few places. In the end, I now live in the U.S. and am a lover of games, a Role-Player (Although in a good D&D game I tend to flip between a "Roll Player" and Role-Player" After all, I try to keep the character alive and keep a good story going. But that's going off topic) and finally just a normal guy who liked the show wishing it had been around when I first grew up to be honest. It has a lot to offer the next generation and even handles issues that I had questions with growing up that I had to learn the hard way.

To give a small list of games I play in case anyone wants some company.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (I go by "Psychosis" so if you have seen someone in Nargacuga Armor with Evasion 3, probably me)
Pokemon (To be honest, played since blue and red, went all the way to current generations)
Smite (If you ever need a good Mage or someone who can handle being a Guan Yu or an aggressive Ymir, send me a message and I will see if I can aid any way I can)
Left 4 Dead 2 (Infected forever~!)
Robocraft (Although these days I am hoping that they fix their issues. They ruined building for me in it and my old ships can't fly anymore due to physics changes)
Minecraft (I live underground all the time or underwater. Last game I played I had taken over an underwater temple from the guardian)
Killing Floor (Both the first and second)

I am missing some, but you get the idea. I hope you all have a nice day and remain well throughout the week.

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Lemon1b

Hello, Stratagem and welcome to the forum. I'm sure that some of the forum member will be delighted to join you in your games.
I, on the other hand, wish you to have a pleasant stay and as much fun as you like.
You could use the Thread Games section to find out who best suits you as your playmates.
And don't forget to read the Forum Rules.Cheers, mate!

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Go Up