29 (51.8%)
JUMP IN
17 (30.4%)
IDC
10 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Go Down

Greyscaleisme

In order to RolePlay in the Pascalo Beach, you have to get at least three votes to play. You do not have three votes.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Sweetstuff2258

3 votes? I'm srry I'm really not following.....I'm playing on a iPad Air is that any differ..... So yah

Greyscaleisme

Basically, three people have to say that they want you in the RolePlay. Otherwise you're not allowed to post.

Sweetstuff2258

2014 Dec 21, 00:10:13 #5223 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 21, 00:12:12 by Sweetstuff2258
Oh......ok! Thanks! :c  ono D:

Post Merge

Wait but how do you know if they want you in their role play does a message pop up or... Somthing else :o

DawnsEmbrace

My apologies, but you don't have mine either.
<br />

ChibiGrrl

Hey Dawns and Grey, I'm back ^^

Greyscaleisme

Well, I was just shipped with a guy eight years older than myself. XD

ChibiGrrl

oh really? That must have been interesting X3

Anyways, would you like to pick up where we left off Grey?

Greyscaleisme

It was XD. Also, do you want to actually just skip the apprehension scene, due to the fact that it may violate some forum rules?

ChibiGrrl

That is a lovely idea, I shall let you initiate the time skip  ovO

Greyscaleisme

Grizzly

hello everypony, sowwy i wasn't here for so long >.<
but im here now! and i promise to check in more regulary X3
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Naura

Guess who found some internet! I can rp a little if anyone can join me, but I won't be able to be here a lot,so don't involve her in anything too big. X3
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Doomato

I've been pondering this for a while now; actually, for as long as I can remember. I, myself, desire to forge a story-arc of my own. If you all could allow this, I'll give you a hint to what I've been preparing since I began...

Spoiler: show
"He" is here for one reason; the swordsman who we call "Doomato" was brought here, after all...

DawnsEmbrace

As long as the new character is given to the OOC, and isn't a human being, I think you're alright.
And actually...I have something to say.

Due to reasons I'd...Honestly rather keep to myself, I'll be leaving again.  For good, this time.
Saying I'm sorry won't cut it...I don't think anything will, but I'll say it anyway.
I'm sorry that I'm leaving again, I'm sorry that it's so soon after I came back.

My final day on LoE will be the 18th of January, my 1 year anniversary.
That day was my first, and it shall be my last.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is...I want to enjoy as much time with you all as I can before I go.  This was an interesting time of my life at worst, and the most wonderful time at best.
Thank you, all of you, for giving it to me.
<br />

Greyscaleisme

so you earn my heart and friendship, only to rip it out...

Why.Must.You.Pain.Me.SoDD:

Dashieisbestpony

2014 Dec 22, 21:54:07 #5236 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 22, 21:56:30 by Dashieisbestpony
Goodbye Dawns, I do not like the fact, as a matter of fact I hate it, but I accept it. I know that you have a life, and you must live it to the fullest. Have a wonderful life dawns, perhaps we may be able to meet again someday.
Oof it's been too long

DawnsEmbrace

I know...I'm sorry, Grey.  And thank you, Dashie.
<br />

Greyscaleisme

Well, you have a life, and I can't always have the same friends, so I guess if its the best for you.... But I will miss you so much more than you know.

DawnsEmbrace

I'll be here most of the night, and tomorrow, and the day after that, etc.
So if there's stuff you want to do...You know.
<br />

Go Up