stress

Started by kagehikaru, 2013 Feb 04, 11:24:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kagehikaru

hello every one i'm making this topic because as of late i have been under alot of stess, as i'm sure many you on the fourms have been too, and i wanted to know your techniques and ideas on how to get rid of stress, any and all ideas/help would be greatly appreciated.  ^-^
[move=12] [/move]

McSleuthburger

go find something you like to do that makes you think so then your not concentrating on whatever is stressing you out
basically strategy games are what I can do
like me and a couple people use to play MTG (magic the gathering) on random nights when we had nothing to do
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Bravo 658

Perhaps one could simply think about their friends, and fond memories of the past... and possibly conjure up new ideas for future fun!  I like to imagine what new tactics my friend and I can try in Battlefield 3.  They call it realistic, but there are countless ways to defy physics in that game. lol

kagehikaru

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Feb 04, 11:31:25
go find something you like to do that makes you think so then your not concentrating on whatever is stressing you out
basically strategy games are what I can do
like me and a couple people use to play MTG (magic the gathering) on random nights when we had nothing to do

that is true and helpful, plus i've always wanted to learn how to play magic the gathering, could you teach me
i find sleep to ghelp alot but then you have to wake up.
[move=12] [/move]

McSleuthburger

magic would be too complicated for me to try and explain
I could try but you might want to google it first to get a better idea
also, I work on older cars
I have a 79 Jeep that is almost done and then will be starting a 79 F-150 pickup truck when the weather warms up
last, I like to just get out into the woods and walk around maybe take a nap out in the woods haha
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

kagehikaru

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Feb 04, 11:49:15
magic would be too complicated for me to try and explain
I could try but you might want to google it first to get a better idea
also, I work on older cars
I have a 79 Jeep that is almost done and then will be starting a 79 F-150 pickup truck when the weather warms up
last, I like to just get out into the woods and walk around maybe take a nap out in the woods haha

that sounds great, i did get out this weekend around eleven o'clock and i climbed a mountin-ish thing at mid night and scared the other people that were with me, they were shocked at how well i could climb, run, and jump seeing a i'm a tech person.
[move=12] [/move]

Lord of Madness

I draw random thing that make no sense at all :DD

kagehikaru

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 Feb 04, 16:34:18
I draw random thing that make no sense at all :DD

fits hahaha, im learning to crochet so that's entertaining... and complicated. :l
[move=12] [/move]

Pipkin

In this order, and depending how how stressed out I am

Bath
Ponies
Urban Terror

Trust me, I know stress.....i know....i'm in retail, lol

The Silent Wolf

I'm always in stress and how I get it out, is a bit odd. I usually play with an animal, aka scream random words at it as it bats me in the face jokingly/playingly of course, or I play something extremely violent and just defeat everything I see. It really relieves my stress.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Detective Woona

Music, lots of music.
And walking, usually at night.
For me, listening to some Blues or opera and walking under the stars cures all ills.
Steam Name: The Bird Lion
MC Name: Stalwart_Shield

Mmmm, quite.

super_chris85

do what i do just think of random fantasies that have to do with your favorite fictional characters. I doo this all through math class when i'm already done with the CW 30 mins before class ends  ovO

The Wandering Magus

meditate, get more sleep, a hot cup of tea
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

kagehikaru

love tea, i mean i LOVE TEA  >:O. sleep is amazing, and i like meditating when my body decides to let me X3
[move=12] [/move]

Go Up