Summer Camp Calamity -Jump In-

Started by tiny.parcel, 2013 Jul 26, 19:44:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NightlyMoon

(( I guess I might.... Just imagine. Hi..... * Explodes*  Blue. WTF!? ))
Sticks and stones may break my bones but I'll defeat your knive-like words.

Grizzly

((I was thinking more of like the wing not being healed properly and giving way at some point. Spontaneous combustion sounds a little... extreme :') ))
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

NightlyMoon

GoldenTerrabyte

"Oh, that's cool. Time travel is awesome."
I'm back

NightlyMoon

Yea.. it can be dangerous as well... Nightly said.

GoldenTerrabyte

"Yes, I suppose it can be in certain circumstances."
I'm back

NightlyMoon

You could get lost in time and never come out... she warned.

Agent: Everfree

((from my past, event like monsters, adventures and... well a story are left to the host to keep order and control like a real Role play))

GoldenTerrabyte

"Or worse, if you went back in time, if you caused your past self to die, you could cause a paradox."
I'm back

NightlyMoon

GoldenTerrabyte

"I know, seriously. Or if you messed with your parents meeting, or caused someone corrupt to become super rich or if you got trapped in the old West." ((Those were references to the Back to the Future trilogy))
I'm back

NightlyMoon

(( I know ))

She stared at her and shook her head. Have you ever destroyed a world? I have...

Zedd

2013 Aug 19, 17:21:42 #1992 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 19, 20:25:22 by Zedd
//Just pretend this is Flame's answer to Rain's earlier question.

Flame responded, "Well, I don't think I can. Not that I'm not fast enough! I'll be able to beat that one pony in a race as soon as my wings grow a bit."
Currently innactive. School's been bogging me down. :(

Grizzly

((well, technicaly speaking it could be so. But i myself think that as the wave of energy goes through the sky it splits the "white" light to their different spectrums, and so it gets the ever changing rainbow effect.))
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Zedd on 2013 Aug 19, 17:21:42
//Just pretend this is Flame's answer to Rain's earlier question.

Flame responded, "Well, I don't think I can. Not that I'm not fast enough! I'll be able to beat that one pony in a race as soon as my wings grow a bit."

//Headcanon territory! I suspect that the reason Rainbow Dash is the only one to pull off a Sonic Rainboom is because she's rainbow colored, that fits with her theme, etc. It'd seem out of character to have a completely red pegasus pull off a rainbow colored explosion.
((Ah, another who has not payed attention.
And I quote:
"When a pegasus goes so fast that a sonic boom and a rainbow happen all at once"
which means that it has nothing to do with the pony's coloration))
I'm back

NightlyMoon

(( actually.... A sonic time boom or rainboom or two different things and since Whooves wasn't rainbow he made a time boom.

GoldenTerrabyte

((Basically, no matter how fast she's talking, ALWAYS PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO PINKIE AND YOU WILL LEARN MUCH!
But, what would a timeboom do? Send everypony in the vicinity into different time periods? Or something? A sonic rainboom creates a rainbow, so a sonic timeboom creates... time? Because no matter who would do it it creates a rainbow.))
I'm back

TheCreeper3

I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

GoldenTerrabyte

((Whatever is in that spoiler, it isn't loading for me, so put it into words please))
I'm back

NightlyMoon

Dr Do Sonic Boom and make a paradox which caused a black hole.  :D ))

Go Up