Blue Shield

Started by Blue Shield, 2014 Apr 24, 02:00:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blue Shield

2014 Apr 24, 02:00:19 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 25, 23:28:58 by Blue Shield
This is an old characer I've had in the making since I became a brony. :3 So hopefully he's good to roleplay! :D
Not entirely sure what I'm doing with this, since I couldn't find a reference sheet... So I've got no clue how you guys do these...  ono

Name: Blue Shield
Species: Pegasus
eye color: Blue
Mane style: Short Curtain
Mane color: Golden
pelt color: White
Hoof color: Black
edit Cutie Mark: A blue shield with unfurled wings and a golden heart in the center portion

Profession: First Sergeant in the EUP Guard

Personality: Blue is the type of pony who never lets his friends down. Being strong willed and courageous, he will always be there to back somepony up in good times and bad. Often times, he is kind and compassionate towards other ponies, but he tends to push his limits a little too far which results in him being injured. Blue is extremely down to earth and can easily get along with ponies around the world, and having traveled alot in his work, he is very adventerous and tends to let his curiosity get him in some pretty messy situations.

Backstory: Blue was born and raised in Cloudsdale a majority of his life as a pony who didn't get his cutie mark until he was a full grown stallion, and to get away from all the harrassment, he moved to Canterlot, where he took notice in the EUP guard and did everything he could to enlist. Upon graduating the academy, he was finally granted his cutie mark; a blue shield flanked by two unfurled wings and a golden heart in the center part of the shield. Upon graduation, he had done his best, and showed the utmost prid in his work, which resulted in early promotions and such up to Master Sergeant. He then was offered to serve directly under the captain of the guard, either filling in their position during their absence, pointing the guards in the right direction, or slamming the book on those who misbehave.
edit
Throughout his travels and meeting new ponies and many other citizens of the world, Blue had also learned a very basic grasp of alchemy used by zebras such as Zecora, and various languages throughout Equestria. however, Alchemy isn't a hoby for him like language, and he very seldomly uses alchemy.

Likes: Working, apple fritters, and freshly baked, warm apple pie, and protecting those who need it.

Dislikes: Fighting (Though there may be times he's called upon to do so)

Strengths: Courageous, loyal, and down to earth

Weaknesses: Traumatizing fear of Spiders, pushes his limits too far, Easily angered when ponies make fun of 'blank flanks' [edit] and having only a basic grasp of alchemy, he tends to blow himself up or makes potions that may have negative or no effect.

FluttershyMLP

2014 May 16, 19:04:22 #1 Last Edit: 2014 May 16, 19:16:52 by FluttershyMLP
 >.< Hello... I am embarassed of the picture of you and me... Fluttershy x BlueShield was it? Umm, and how do I do this Topic thing???

Luminescence

Well, lets see, nicely made!

It is interesting how you developed his past, since it only tells of the most simple of past information allowing him to fit into many RP's without much modification. Oh, you might want to put his age. On a similar note, it would seem he would have to be a "blank flank" for an extended period of time, so his anger towards those who use it makes sense, nice continuity.

I have to wonder why you found it necessary to include his attempts at alchemy. I wonder why you didn't elaborate much on his past in the Cloudsdale, or when he moved to Canterlot.

All in all, it is a wonderful character!

Althought, I have to ask, your Profile pic? Care to explain, or...?
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Blue Shield

Quote from: Luminescence on 2014 May 17, 22:42:47
Well, lets see, nicely made!

It is interesting how you developed his past, since it only tells of the most simple of past information allowing him to fit into many RP's without much modification. Oh, you might want to put his age. On a similar note, it would seem he would have to be a "blank flank" for an extended period of time, so his anger towards those who use it makes sense, nice continuity.

I have to wonder why you found it necessary to include his attempts at alchemy. I wonder why you didn't elaborate much on his past in the Cloudsdale, or when he moved to Canterlot.

All in all, it is a wonderful character!

Althought, I have to ask, your Profile pic? Care to explain, or...?

Sorry, I haven't been active much... Anyway, the profile pic:

I created him to be in love with Fluttershy, who is my favorite pony. I don't have any pictures of him alone, since all the ones I have were given to me as birthday gifts, the people drew them all Fluttershield.

Luminescence

And as for the rest of the information...?
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Blue Shield

I'm not entirely sure if I fully understand.... X3 Sorry...

Go Up