Returning back

Started by blackhawk, 2017 Sep 10, 20:24:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

blackhawk

Hello fellow ponies, I have made my return, after sorting all my busy life here in UK, and yes for those who did not know, I have moved from Latvia to UK and on November 26th will be 2 years, I have missed this forum for a very long time, tho I am not promising to be very active here, but I will try to find a time to talk and participate on OSWs.

Biggest thing that I can see is a change in design, I like it, who ever made it, yes you who made it, thumbs up for you!

Best Regards

blackhawk.

Icy Shield

Oh, hey! I thought you lost interest and abandoned LoE. Even stopped replying on Skype  ono
Glad you still with us!

Let it snow!

Night Striker

Welcome back to the forums! And though I haven't met you before, it's always nice to see an old member of the forums coming back :D

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

blackhawk

Quote from: Icy Shield on 2017 Sep 10, 21:31:04Oh, hey! I thought you lost interest and abandoned LoE. Even stopped replying on Skype  ono
Glad you still with us!

I haven't forgotten, it's just I had a very busy life trying to sort things here in UK, and speaking of Skype, I haven't used it ever since Microsoft made it worse, I am now a discord user for life.

Quote from: Night Striker on 2017 Sep 11, 12:56:53Welcome back to the forums! And though I haven't met you before, it's always nice to see an old member of the forums coming back :D

Hello Night Striker, I don't know why but I have heard this name before somewhere, not sure where hmm, oh well nice to meet you too! :)

~RainCloud

Even though I don't know you,

it's good to see a familiar face to some.

Good to know you're still here.
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Night Striker

Quote from: blackhawk on 2017 Sep 11, 13:36:16Hello Night Striker, I don't know why but I have heard this name before somewhere, not sure where hmm, oh well nice to meet you too! :)

I know there's one other person who has a bat pony OC with the same name, maybe that's who you remember?

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

blackhawk

Quote from: Night Striker on 2017 Sep 12, 00:49:31I know there's one other person who has a bat pony OC with the same name, maybe that's who you remember?

Yes I remember that person from Squares, well until it was closed.

Go Up