Voice Acting Auditions #3

Started by Hirosashii, 2012 Jul 21, 19:11:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KrackosStorm

My attempt at the elderly male voice
I knew a guy in Boston who could tell ya da time a day any time a da day.

Lukeluke360

Considering this is the first voice acting I've ever tried, I think it went pretty well  :D  :3
------ Tough Male --------

------ Condescending Male --------

------- Both auditions in one, convenient video  :3 -------------

Adoxographist

Hi there, I'm Adoxographist and I'm auditioning for boastful, bubbly, shy and condescending female voices?
http://soundcloud.com/adoxtalks/sets/loe-auditions <-- THEY CAN BE FOUND HERE!

Cipher2035

Hello everypony,

This is my little application:
&feature=plcp

I had a lot of fun doing this and i hope you enjoy, anyway good luck to everypony  ^-^

And i could of course a better microphone if needed.

Have a nice day.

Goldenrod

Alright, finally had some time to sit down and get this done. :D

http://soundcloud.com/skoolbus/goldenrods-loe-application

I have a little problem with blowing on the mic, but I'm going away until the 14th tomorrow so I can't go back and do a bunch of takes.
Anyways, I had fun and wish everypony the best of luck! :3

Plum

Here is my audition. In order of the voices: boastful, condescending, bubbly, and shy. I usually have something of a southern accent, but I tried to get rid of it for these takes.

Thunder Colt

Here are my auditions! This is my first time at this, so please don't be too harsh. :3 I appreciate the opportunity! Thank you very much! http://soundcloud.com/thunder-colt/legendsofequestria

Gintoki23

Here's mine~ Very first time VAing and since I'm a girl I guess I have to go for the girl voice.  :D I wasn't sure since people tend to think that I'm a little boy.  :P

Jazz Fenton: By the way Danny, just so you know, I'm onto your little secret.
Danny Fenton: [spits out his water] What secret?
Jazz Fenton: The clumsiness, the nervousness... I can't beleive I didn't figure it out before. You have a girlfriend.
Danny Fenton: It's a lie, I'm not a ghost!

stovetopism

This i my first voice acting attempt I also kind combined the husky and tough voice in one of these becasue I though it could work for a character

&feature=youtu.be
"We're not tools of the government or anyone else. fighting was the only thing I was good at but at least i always fought for what i believed in."-Gray Fox

Zygrograxgra

Great. Trying as we speak and, well, harder than I thought. People keep telling me to do voice acting. Main thing is I'm an impromptu guy, so it's hard to come up with lines of my own sometimes.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

vincent5639

Quote from: Hirosashii on 2012 Jul 21, 19:11:44
Opens July 21 at 7:00 PM EST
Ends August 11 at 12:00AM EST

&feature=youtu.be

Happy Auditioning.

heres my audition, i hope u enjoy

vincent5639

i hope u enjoy!   ^-^

vincent5639

its me doing the elderly, husky and tough, from the post above

Devon

I have a question. Will we be looked past if we don't use this site? Because I intend on auditioning, but I use the FIM forum.

Julius

Vincent, there's a "Modify" button for that, no need to post twice or more times in a row.

Devon, you have to leave your audition on this site since well... These are the forums for the game you know  :P

I'd figure your submition may be ignored if you post somewhere else... At, least, i think so anyways.

Good luck!
Purr~

Devon

I understand that we need to audition on this site :D lol I was just wondering if the fact that I don't post much on this site will effect the chances of my acceptance. I have good faith in my current audition price :)

Julius

Oh, I don't think that matters as long as you check back from time to time. ^-^
Purr~

Jonypony

If I ever got to be a voice actor for this, I swear to Celestia, I would cry.  Cry the tears of JOY of how happy I would be  :'(
Never forget to Poni Poni

Julius

Quote from: Jonypony on 2012 Aug 06, 23:56:05
If I ever got to be a voice actor for this, I swear to Celestia, I would cry.  Cry the tears of JOY of how happy I would be  :'(

You and me both! It would be an exciting opportunity and reason to buy some fancy Hi-Definition Microphone + Headphones.

And who knows! It may be the start of something bigger!

I can not wait for the results. I'm so excited!

Purr~

Jonypony

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Aug 07, 00:01:56

You and me both! It would be an exciting opportunity and reason to buy some fancy Hi-Definition Microphone + Headphones.

And who knows! It may be the start of something bigger!

I can not wait for the results. I'm so excited!

Exactly!    :D
Never forget to Poni Poni

Go Up