Hello everyone

Started by volvonski, 2012 Sep 23, 19:18:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

volvonski

Hello i am volvonski, if you have ever been to brohoof.com you might just recognise me(i'm the most easiest admin to recognise, simply because i'm the most fun  :D).

Anyway i am really looking forward to this MMO and i hope to get to know plenty of other people  :D.

pUREsTORM

Fancy seeing you here Volv.

SapphirePony

So many brohoof admins  :I

volvonski

Quote from: pUREsTORM on 2012 Sep 23, 19:19:55
Fancy seeing you here Volv.

I can say the same to you, i was quite surprised to see your name when i came to post my intro.

Frostberry

Welcome to the forum  ^-^

Astral

Welcome! Glad to see new faces :)

LaptopCommandStation

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums volvonski and welcome to LoE hope you enjoy your time here

Itty Bit

Oooh, G3 Rainbow dash! Do you happen to be a fan of G3 too? :3
Welcome to the forums though ^-^

volvonski

Thanks everyone, Itty bit i originally had G3 RD as a joke, but after a while i got used to it and eventually accepted G3.

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here. There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here. Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

anyway Greetings! from one of the first forum members on this site! I hope you a simply wonderful time here. and as I said already I'm going to go check out Brohoof.com :)

PrincessButton

Wooahhh, matchy signatures~
Anyway, Hai Volvonski, welcome to the forums!
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to LoE!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: volvonski on 2012 Sep 23, 19:18:20
Hello i am volvonski, if you have ever been to brohoof.com you might just recognise me(i'm the most easiest admin to recognise, simply because i'm the most fun  :D).

Anyway i am really looking forward to this MMO and i hope to get to know plenty of other people  :D.
hello and welcome to the forums :] do you roleplay?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Go Up