RuneScape (oh yes I did)

Started by Link, 2012 May 22, 20:12:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Link

Well, they did state that in the new combat system, a guy with say, 50 attack and strength and 1 defense will get "steamrolled" by a guy with just 50 defense. So... :I
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Well yeah, you're supposed to raise ALL your skills to reap the benefits of combat fully. 1 defense means you are EXTREMELY vulnerable to just about anything. There wasn't a difference between 70 and 1 defense before that update. I'm happy, really.
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

CyanideInsanity

If anyone wants to see the best showcase of the new system we've got so far, here you go!
&feature=g-u-u

Looking amazing!
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Rissian

2012 Jun 15, 14:24:02 #43 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 15, 14:26:18 by Trege
Runescape now this game brings back a lot of memories I don't play it much at all anymore but my accounts around 9-10 years old I played during Runescape classic and awhile during Runescape 2 I remember choosing Yel Irvine as my name back in classic thinking my name color would change like the chat commands did needless to say that didn't work so people would randomly say IRVINE! in the chat because of Yel at the beginning.     
ovO

(Ah memories, my first accounts password suddenly stopped working so Yel Irvine was my 2nd account made in the same year as my first, I think my first account was hacked although who would hack a level 30 thankfully my 2nd account is still active and I did a lot of leveling on it during those years)

If I ever started playing again my character would probably have a rough time in the new system I put most of my stats into strength and attack with only 40 defense for rune armor, then again the attack stats may help a lot if I ever play again.

Vinyl light

Started to play again. X3

What!? got 14 days free member! Tho i will buy 3 month member at the end of this month. 0:)

hyper drive [HD]

im gonna make a new acount and i really want a crossbow to start off with can anypony give me a cross bow?

The Mysterious Artist

2012 Jun 18, 04:27:07 #46 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 18, 04:29:46 by The Mysterious Artist
I am a Scaper, the weird thing  is i havent gotten tired of the game even after 6-7 years xD but thats maybe because i am on 3-5 times a month even tho i am a member.

But i so wanna have a clan castle but it requires 5 member to have one :C and i am not part of any clan :C

Vinyl light

2012 Jun 18, 10:11:39 #47 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 19, 00:32:29 by Vinyl light
I'm just going to sit here all day, fletching bows. ovO

Edit:

I've been fletching bows now for more then 20 hours. ovO

Don't know how long i've been awake now, can somepony tell me what day it is? Monday? I don't even know anymore..

Link

afk fishing + Team Fortress is all I need XD
[CENTER][/CENTER]

CyanideInsanity

Quote from: Link on 2012 Jun 19, 17:41:46

As much as I am guilty of afk training, I miss the days of old where people would actually talk, instead of having RS up and doing other things. :c
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Vinyl light

2012 Jun 20, 06:51:45 #50 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 20, 06:54:12 by Vinyl light
Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2012 Jun 20, 06:07:35

As much as I am guilty of afk training, I miss the days of old where people would actually talk, instead of having RS up and doing other things. :c

I'm always trying to start a  conversation, but 70% of the people training in banks are bots. :c

Link

Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2012 Jun 20, 06:07:35

Yea, that was always nice. But I've done my share of grinding on Runescape (almost 2,200 total level  :I), and would rather do something different  x3
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Vinyl light

Anypony who wants to keep me company? I'm in the big bank in Varrock the one next to Grand Exchange. :D World 25 (member world)

Astral

I started playing when fishing came out and became a member when hunting came out. I have no idea when that was but I know it was a LONG time ago. I play sometimes. Guess you can add me if you would like :)

Roackadio555

Vinyl light

Am i the only one that's super excited about this new super combat update? ovO

Astral

Yeah it sounds sorta good, actually. It's an update that is well needed too.

Secret

Decided to make my rune pure a member again to get a hang of the game again before the big update.

Also lost ~60m on items during the time I haven't been playing lol.

Astral

How many people are planning to return to RS? I could create a LoE RS clan.

Link

I'd join you if I wasn't already in a clan; I might pop in though  ^-^
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Astral

2012 Jun 23, 17:03:29 #59 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 23, 17:17:00 by Astral
Quote from: Link on 2012 Jun 23, 16:54:24
I'd join you if I wasn't already in a clan; I might pop in though  ^-^

Well, if we make a clan, you have to either be completely in or you won't be part of it at all. There's also the option of having a friends chat. I could make a new account called Legends of Equestria or something that anyone could join. I personally prefer a clan but I could settle with either. You guys' choice.

Go Up