Sagittarius - Welcoming Everyone!

Started by Astral, 2012 May 13, 15:53:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Astral

Sorry for the lack of posting. I've been busy with my job, family, IRL things  :x

Thetracker3

Well, after reading this post, I find it to be rather intriguing. Would you be so kind as to sign me up? I am very much a fan of Latin, and I've always been rather interested in the Zodiac. Here's to hoping the herd hasn't been forgotten about by its members!
Pity Anti-bronies, for they don't know the love of The Herd.

Pet's name: Fëanáro
Ultimate brony survey: http://derpy.me/UBS2012

Astral

2012 Sep 22, 10:28:57 #22 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 22, 10:39:09 by Astral
Quote from: Thetracker3 on 2012 Sep 21, 17:54:58
Well, after reading this post, I find it to be rather intriguing. Would you be so kind as to sign me up? I am very much a fan of Latin, and I've always been rather interested in the Zodiac. Here's to hoping the herd hasn't been forgotten about by its members!

Oh no, not by me. I log in all the time but rarely post. since the game looks like it will not be released soon, people start to forget about this thread.

I myself am not really a huge fan of Zodiacs, but a lot of herd-mates are so I think you'll fit in great! I mostly enjoy more, say, universal things. The herd name is actually a star system in our own galaxy, not necessarily the zodiac meaning unless you look at it from that perspective. Before I rant, yes you may join and I think it's awesome that you are a fan of zodiacs and Latin :)

Thetracker3

Quote from: Astral on 2012 Sep 22, 10:28:57

Oh no, not by me. I log in all the time but rarely post. since the game looks like it will not be released soon, people start to forget about this thread.

I myself am not really a huge fan of Zodiacs, but a lot of herd-mates are so I think you'll fit in great! I mostly enjoy more, say, universal things. The herd name is actually a star system in our own galaxy, not necessarily the zodiac meaning unless you look at it from that perspective. Before I rant, yes you may join and I think it's awesome that you are a fan of zodiacs and Latin :)

You replied, that is good. Seeing as how this thread kinda, kicked the bucket, almost 5 months ago... And on the note about the galaxy, is that, the human's galaxy, the Milky Way? Cause if so, cool story bro. I did not know that. Guess I'm not as universally versed as some ponies out there.
Also: Try posting more. The more active you are, the more likely it is people will eventually end up on one of your old threads (such as this one), and end up joining the herd!

From the words of me, translated by Google, to you: Tepidis diebus et pacificum noctibus ad vos, meus amicus. (Warm days and peaceful nights to you, my friend.)

Astral

Quote from: Thetracker3 on 2012 Sep 22, 17:03:09

You replied, that is good. Seeing as how this thread kinda, kicked the bucket, almost 5 months ago... And on the note about the galaxy, is that, the human's galaxy, the Milky Way? Cause if so, cool story bro. I did not know that. Guess I'm not as universally versed as some ponies out there.
Also: Try posting more. The more active you are, the more likely it is people will eventually end up on one of your old threads (such as this one), and end up joining the herd!

From the words of me, translated by Google, to you: Tepidis diebus et pacificum noctibus ad vos, meus amicus. (Warm days and peaceful nights to you, my friend.)

Well, I'm not really worried about recruitment. The game is still a long way from release and I have a good amount of IRL friends who will play anyway. The original herd idea was really going to be just for close friends but I wanted to open up to anyone who was interested. If you want to join us, you're more than welcome. My friends and I would love to have you  :D

Thetracker3

Spoiler: show
Quote from: Astral on 2012 Sep 23, 19:23:20

Well, I'm not really worried about recruitment. The game is still a long way from release and I have a good amount of IRL friends who will play anyway. The original herd idea was really going to be just for close friends but I wanted to open up to anyone who was interested. If you want to join us, you're more than welcome. My friends and I would love to have you  :D

Cool, I can't wait for the game! By the way, nice sig. Free advertising right there!

Astral

Quote from: Thetracker3 on 2012 Sep 24, 21:32:59

Cool, I can't wait for the game! By the way, nice sig. Free advertising right there!

Maybe I'll see you this weekend ;)

Thetracker3

Quote from: Astral on 2012 Sep 25, 23:09:23

Forgive me if I sound a bit 'out of the loop' but is there some big, super important event that is happening this weekend that I have yet to be informed of? And if so, what is it, where do I sign up, and how long will it be taking place?

Astral

Quote from: Thetracker3 on 2012 Sep 26, 12:04:15
[spoiler]

[/quote]
[/quote]
Forgive me if I sound a bit 'out of the loop' but is there some big, super important event that is happening this weekend that I have yet to be informed of? And if so, what is it, where do I sign up, and how long will it be taking place?
[/quote][/spoiler]
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=4591.0

Yeah, you missed something important!

Thetracker3

Quote from: Astral on 2012 Sep 27, 17:58:19
Quote from: Thetracker3 on 2012 Sep 26, 12:04:15
[spoiler]

[/quote]
[/quote]
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=4591.0

Yeah, you missed something important!
[/spoiler][/quote]
You are so right! I missed something REALLY important!

Go Up