Complete stranger

Started by Pucksterv, 2015 Nov 07, 16:34:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pucksterv

Hi there everypony!

I'm already pretty active on this other forum but I thought, why not search for more?  ^-^
Anyway, here I am, a complete stranger once again.  X3

How to introduce myself? Firstly, I became a Brony about two years ago. My brother introduced me to the first episode and I've been hooked ever since. Things I love most about mlp is still and always be the art. I'm a pony artist myself. Although I don't consider myself very good, I can certainly say I've improved a lot and I practice everyday. I'm also writer but I don't do that as much as drawing. Other things I love about this fandom is just all these friendly people around. And of course, best thing of all is rp'ing. That's just one of the things I love to do.

My favorite pony is Twilight  X3 <3 I just love her, she is so adorable. I also like Doctor Whooves, various reasons for that as well.

And that's about I think. I hope I'll feel welcome here soon, already seems like a nice place.

Art in Signature and avatar by NCMares
My oc Trivy

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Gypsy

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Go Up