TV Channels Poll

Started by MarshyMellow, 2014 Nov 03, 09:43:31

previous topic - next topic

Which of the following channels did you grow up with?

Disney
3 (15.8%)
Nickelodeon
5 (26.3%)
Noggin
2 (10.5%)
PBS/PBS Kids
2 (10.5%)
Cartoon Network
7 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

MarshyMellow

I grew up with all of them  :3 .

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Zsaszz

I used to watch Nickelodeon a lot and Jetix before it changed into Disney, but the channel that I grew up with was Cartoon Network, the old cartoons like Dexter, KND, courage the dog, etc... I remember wanting to get home from school just to see it  :P

Chishio Kunrin

I mostly watched Cartoon Network, but I also watched Nickelodeon. I barely watched Disney. If there's one Disney show I miss, it's That's So Raven. It was a great show. It makes a lot of the current Disney Channel shows look like decomposing garbage, especially since it had some episodes that focused on actual problems that you can relate to, despite being about a teenage girl who gets psychic visions.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

-ReiMar-

Here in Rus-lands we had only extracts from Disney, Nickelodeon and CN. Guess these three then)
:]

Pipkin

I never watched alot of TV, even as a kid...never had time for it

I watch football once a week and that's not on the list :P

Invultrois

I watched Nickelodeon, but most of my childhood is History Channel, Discovery and Nat Geo. lol

Chrisgotjar

I never watched that much TV as a kid. Too busy playing Sonic 2 and Streets of Rage 2 on the Mega Drive X3

When I did watch telly it was usually Cartoon Network. I watched a tiny bit of Nick and Disney. Not sure if we got PBS and I've never heard of Noggin o.O
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

cloudwilk

... Nickelodeon, PBS, and Disney are ones I primarily remember... though at different places and different stages of my life. I loved Animal Planet mostly, though. Nickelodeon was also really dominant in my elementary years.

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Griffon

Princess Celestia: Ah, Philomena, my pet. You're awake.

Sunshine Smash

Freaking PBS man, back when I lived in New Hampshire we never got good TV. We had terrible internet too. At least I hooked the computer straight to the modem. Then when I moved to Maryland in the 4th grade we got all those networks, and some good wireless. Ehhh. I still miss New Hampshire. We still go back every summer, and we got a good wireless box too. Nostalgia fest coming on, better stop here.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Go Up