Darcy's Art Thread(Updated 07/08/2018)Blep fox

Started by Pipkin, 2013 Jan 26, 21:44:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

Thank you guys!

I livestreamed a bit of me drawing these...I guess I could have posted here that I was, but it was supposed to be a test so...lol

So this picture i've been wanting to draw for a while.  It's symbolic of this point in my life, where i'm trying to "climb the proverbial fence" in my life to get to the "proverbial greener grass" on the other side.
The greener grass being college and the fence being funding, lol

THIS, was a livestream request, rofl

Grizzly

The most common accident is the one noone expects.

CrazymattCaptain

The Crazy Pink Pony of The Brony Show
CrazymattCaptain
thebronyshow.net

ChibiGrrl

Pipkin

Thanks guys!  I read all my comments but I usually wait until I have new art to post so I don't double post, lol.

So have some random art.  I didnt have a table so I drew this on my laptop with it and my tablet both sitting on my lap X3

Grizzly

Pipkin

Livestreamed this one, so expect a speedpaint whenever the conversion finishes....and all the editing.  That will take a few days

Updated with new background!

Speedpaint!

New deviantart and facebook artist page ID!

Pipkin

I decided to try drawing this picture in a lineless style.  Didn't turn out so bad imo

Little Star

Pipkin

Yay!  Butterfly Horse!

I was bored at the shop and sketched this.  Then Metal made me think of part two and I knew I had to draw it.

Grizzly

Pipkin

I have been very hesitant on posting about this here since it's just a prototype but i've decided to temporarily give up on digital art because of personal reasons.  Instead i'm going to try to focus on something I might actually be good at.  Plushies.

I made the plushie below using a pattern made available by an artist on Deviantart(Voodoo-Tiki).  The Eyes and CM were made with felt and hand-sewed.  The mane and tail, I had to develop my own pattern for and I think it came out great for my first ever plushie.
Spoiler: show

This was meant to see how patterns work so I could try my hand at making my own.  I have already made my first prototype pattern but I have to find embroidery software so I can load my digital designs into my (new) embroidery machine so I can continue.

I'll keep you guys posted on my progress

Naura

Holy moly for a first plushie that must be an A+! Its amazing! O:
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Pipkin

Because not drawing isnt an option for me apparently.  Hooray for drawing at 3am and working at 7am!
ALSO!  Not pony!  Darcy is also my D&D character  ovO

I really need to edit the front page on this thread....so much new stuff lol
Introducing "DarcyCon Tributes", where I start choosing people at random who have art featured in my DarcyCon folder, as a thanks for drawing this adorable little filly.
First, @Chrisgotjar from here on the forums

Next, is ShinodaGE, one of my favourite street artists known for his amazing pony graffiti art(Which is legal where he lives!)

More to come as I go, it's too late to start a third but I may get someone to pick my third(Well....I might know who to draw tomorrow for other reasons)

Post Merge

Have adorable coffee pony being adorable

Oh, roll a constitution saving throw.

Post Merge

More art, I just did this quick as an art challenge handed down by Ryo.

I also updated the front post to include my (NEW) derpibooru account, as i'll also be uploading my artwork on there.  Also, I tidied up the order of my works and added the cool edge speedpaint there as well!
Also, by all means, my art is open to critique as long as it's constructive.  I love hearing what people think of my art :P

Pipkin

Julius

You already know how much I love this. Fluffy~! <3
Purr~

Ryo_D_Disk

Congrats on 100 Darcy may there be many more pony in the future and I will see you at 200

Pipkin

Thank you guys!

Currently my profile picture.  I fixed the tail(made it not move) as it was very derpy....

Pipkin

First, random quickly drawn Fluttershy in a box because why not?

Also, Ryo x Crab shipart appears to be the norm now, so I did some

Grizzly

Go Up