Legends of Equestria at BABSCon 2015 & Open Server Announcement!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Mar 28, 21:45:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dawnstar

Gonna give it a shot, but I will withhold my excitement for when I can actually enter the game world.

In the event the servers do let me in I'll probably be using my ponysona this time instead of the story character I have been using.

LostSanity

Another Open Server Event eh?

Sounds like another excuse to try a livestream again.

X3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Stardust Dragon

Curses, I needed that weekend open to work on a paper due the 13th!  Ah well, I'll have to try and juggle time again, see how well that turns out.

spiritwolf98

Aww yeah! Almost time for p0nes!  :D I hope to see everypony there  ^-^ Have fun! Oh and 2 time playing, 3 days=my dreams  O: YAY  0:) BEST GAME EVER!
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

LeafyGrove

Yay! I should be able to play the entire weekend for the first time too.  :D

Peace Keeper

I am excited. Ima clean my computer, tune it up, and get my recorders ready.This will be my first time trying out Action! screen capture. Looks very promising. Loved MSI since I can pre-record and records at 60fps. Action! records effortlessly, small file size and quality seems equally matched. Too bad no pre-record, so hopefully I don't miss something funny before I record. With a smaller file size, I may record double the amount of time I record with the same file size as MSI.

Ima try to capture ya guys on vid and on camera. Hope to have some fun, and hope for ya guys to have fun as well.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Invultrois

Ah well, i won't be coming unfortunately, still having my finals.
You guys have fun! ^-^

Ponies991087

I hope the launcher with the cloud ponies works again this time, if it does you'll definitely see me there!  :3 Didn't expect them to have another open server so soon! [move] :D So hyped!!! :D[/move]

I think this moment calls for a library twirl!  X3

PonySunset

I can not wait!  :D :3  (one can be the first Foit I play a LoE ) but I can not go to the 2015 BABSCon But I'll provide a play LoE Yayyy !

[move]I love you and all LoE creator of the moderator ect ... <3[/move]
SSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D

Thrasher Dash

Yay!Though I won't go to Babscon It'll still be fun! :D
If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

spiritwolf98

Cant go to BABScon because I don't live in Californa, Sorry, bad at spelling, But atleast ill be able to play the OSW! THANK YOU DEVS YOU ARE THE BEST! (And mods , cant forget you guys!)  :D :D :D :D :D[move][/move] :D :D
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

Akilas

OMG OMG OMG, another OWS, i can't wait to that weekend, im soo, soo, soo...
...I can't even explain it with words, this feeling it's from other world  :3 aww i can't wait, hope to see you all there, have fun, enjoy and thank you all you people, this comunity is the best and thank you all LoE team, you people are awesome, all of you are the best people and friends that a pony can have  ^-^
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Blitz Freeman

Oh that music! I haven't heard it in a while. It's so pleasant to hear that LoE ambiance. It reminds me of the hunt!!

I'm so very glad the servers are returning again, and with Season 5 around the corner, people will be in the pony spirit more than ever!

Thank you LoE team! Your hard work on this project means a lot to me. ^-^
I fight so that she may go on...for I am just a pony.

CMC Scootaloo

The announcement speaks about cool new features in the next Open Server Weekend. Makes me wonder what these features are.....
Have they included the quest to get a cutie mark now? It's hinted on since August, so it's a possibility.

@Akilas

Quote from: Akilas on 2015 Mar 31, 00:45:08
this feeling it's from other world  :3

If you would know how right you are about this..... It is from another world.
It is from Equestria! :D
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

MischiefHowl

Shadow-Flare

hmm new features *thinks it's the booping mechanic* atleast I hope ohh well another osw for me :3 my third

CMC Scootaloo

@Sonic RainBoom dash

Quote from: Sonic RainBoom dash on 2015 Mar 31, 10:22:52
hmm new features *thinks it's the booping mechanic* atleast I hope ohh well another osw for me :3 my third

Maybe it's hugs? That's definitely an action that the game is still missing and it needs to be in it!
I swear, if they implement it that you can hug other ponies, I will do nothing else than running around and hug every pony I meet for the whole first day! :D
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Shadow-Flare

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2015 Mar 31, 17:44:05
@Sonic RainBoom dash

Maybe it's hugs? That's definitely an action that the game is still missing and it needs to be in it!
I swear, if they implement it that you can hug other ponies, I will do nothing else than running around and hug every pony I meet for the whole first day! :D

hmm that would also be good as well :P

Go Up