[OC] Sea Breeze

Started by Laurel_Crown, 2013 Dec 15, 16:55:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Laurel_Crown

2013 Dec 15, 16:55:20 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 15, 17:01:49 by Orpheus101
It's been a long time since I didn't returned here. I'm the same guy who made White Comet and Tailwind.
Anyway, I finally created my OC which she'll going to be my pony for Legends of Equestria. I also give kudos to the guy who designed the "Wind" CM which I like it very much. ^-^
Sorry if my english will look poor and I hope you enjoy my OC.

OC Screenshot [from the game]
WARNING: Some details such as the iris color differs from the info.

Spoiler: show

OC Info & Background

Spoiler: show
Name: Sea Breeze
Race: Pegasus
Birthplace: Cloudsdale
Eyes: Azure
Coat: Lilac
Mane and Tail: Blonde
Cutie Mark: A compass rose
Hobbies: Racing, training and cloud-busting
Dislikes: Slackers and fat ponies
Flying Speed: 217 mph (350 km/h)
Wing Power: between 20 and 25 (I think so)

Background: Sea Breeze is the daughter of a well-known Wonderbolt that flied alongside.
with Rainbow Dash and which became a protegé of the latter after recognizing Breeze's skill in flying.
Under her wing, Breeze became a very prominent flyer and developed an attitude based on her obsession with fitness and racing (her favorite sport).
Because of that, not only she train everyday but she also try to help everyone in any kind of chores they have (as part of her "training") and began to dislike the slackers, pegasus or not.
At the age of 18, after passing the Wonderbolt Academy exam with the highest vote, she had an terrible incident after getting struck in a thunderstorm. Her wings became badly injured and the doctor said that it will take some time to the wings to fully recover.
Now living at Ponyville with an uncle of her, she will going to have some adventure before she can return to Cloudsdale.
For now, she can only fly for a brief time and do some simple tricks but she mustn't overdo her wings.

I wanted to make her character more keen [and kinda of faithful] to the game mechanics, so let's analyze her background.

"Rainbow Dash which the latter became her protegé after recognizing her skill in flying"
Rainbow Dash will not appear in the game just like any other canon character. I assume that LoE will take place in the future.

"Because of that, not only she train everyday but she also try to help everyone in any kind of quest they have"
It represents every quests in the game.

"Her wings became badly injured and the doctor said that it will take some time to fully recover"
They're not actually injured but it represent the level sistem. Read below for further explanation.

"For now, she can fly for a brief time and do some simple tricks but she mustn't overdo her wings"
As already said, it represent the level sistem in LoE. The more she levels up, the more her wings recovers. That means that Sea Breeze will "regain" the moves* she already learned before the incident.

*The Pegasus move-list for the game
Good night[mare], my filly... I'm going to bake some cupcakes for you...

Go Up