Adoptable OCs from Morning Glory

Started by Morning Glory, 2013 Jul 22, 01:40:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Morning Glory

Hello ponies!

I have been away (that whole "having a job" thing really eats up your time- go figure) for a while, but I thought I'd slap these up here for fun and see what happens. If you've ever seen my OC page, you know I have a billion ideas for ponies kicking around in my head that I eventually spit out as OCs that I never use cause I'm busy and lazy and easily distrac-KITTY!

Ahem. Anyways, I slapped these little gals together, and they will be given to the users who submit the best name and backstory for each. I will be picking the concept I like the best and the OC will go to the user that submitted it. Pretty much it's free concept art for an OC that you haven't thought of yet! I'll leave this thread open for a while to let people get a chance to submit their ideas. I am also open to modifying the cutie marks a little, but I would prefer if someone could be creative with what I have given you.

Now, go forth and think of things! Because I can't be bothered! XD

http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/MorningGlorypony/media/Adoptables_zps8560301c.png.html][IMG]http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t416/MorningGlorypony/Adoptables_zps8560301c.png[/img][/URL]

tiny.parcel

(Center Mare)

[B]Sugar Dawn[/B]

Our little sweetie was always scolded for staying up for late. Her family had explained, more times than they could count, why it was a poor idea to be out so late. It made her tired in the mornings and that led her to be late to just about everything.

She convinced herself that it wasn't her fault, not really. The sun made her sleepy and the other ponies were so noisy they were hard to stand. All her friends stayed up late and wasn't it the dread of night that drove their own Princess away? Night was simply superior to the day.

Sugar Dawn refused to changer her habits, and instead supported them with so many carrots. She swore among  her friends that she would have the best night vision of them all. It would come in handy.

It did come in handy; a dire need one night arose. While the other pegasi, stronger and skilled were all asleep, Sugar was flying through the night fog. She found in this fog a family lost- weary and weak. They were passing through and could not rest for there was warning of a terrible storm. Sugar Dawn couldn't clear the fog as well as she hoped, and the stars were hard to see. Still, she flew alongside them and worked what she could. She made it so that at least she could see.

She lead them through the fog and the first clouds of the storm, for unlike the family she was not tired. Sleeping through the day had her fully rested for the task at hand. She caught herself a wing of fireflies and lead the family through the winding path of the night sky.

Finally they reached her home, and a place they could rest safe from the storm. As the dawn aged into day, Sugar Dawn crept into bed. She need not be lulled to sleep for justification of her nightly patrols won her rewarding rest.

Her cutie mark represents the long and swirling path through that night sky, with only her own gathered lights the whole way.

Mystery0123

Hey, guys, I am having a rough time with Youtube, there's a hater called Jack Meyer hating on me and my friends and he never stops! He also makes new acc...
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSossil/
It would be much appreciated if you helped with my dilemma...

Gracie Sky

Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Morning Glory

Quote from: Gracie Sky on 2013 Jul 22, 20:07:12
>A< They are all Pegasi...!

I'm going to do a series of unis and EPs, don't worry. I'll also do some male ponies too! This is just the first batch!

Bravo 658

I did another HD render for you! lol  Did you even get it, or do you not use that address anymore?

Little Star

(The pony on the left)

Skylight
Personality: Strong, has a need for speed, she is a great leader but is also able to follow others that she respects,  has a secret love for astronomy

Backstory:
Before she could even fly, she had a love for flight. She would watch all the sky acrobatics shows and that was all she would talk about. When Skylight started school, she was already becoming a leader of class activities with high grade marks. The only area she had trouble with was focusing on the teacher. A few months into school she got her cutie mark, two stars representing her goal to reach for the stars always. In middle school, her teacher signed her up for a competition in aerial performances. Her team of Pegasi made second place and she had never stopped loving flight. As an early adult, approx. 20 human years, she spends her time in Cloudsdale with her team of excellent fliers. They practice at least once a week and put on shows for the Earth Ponies. Starlight still has a great passion for flight and tries not to brag about her skills around the ones who can not fly. Her occupation (part time) is helping Pegasi find their place in the sky.

(Heheh whooops I got so involved in that....)

Go Up