AcidicHeart's OCs

Started by AcidicHeart, 2013 Jan 03, 20:15:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AcidicHeart

2013 Jan 03, 20:15:39 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 04, 22:57:13 by AcidicHeart
So here are my OCs. Criticism is welcome, but don't expect me to change their entire being because you think they might be dull/overpowered.

Will add all of my others soon!

Aurorawhip
Spoiler: show

Name: Aurorawhip (Previously Auroraecho, but changed it)

Race: Common Alicorn (No god-like magic or flying and a normal life span)

Age: 5 years old in actual years. As a horse, she is a young adult.

Personality: Condecending, honest, sensitive to judgement, selfish, greedy, know-it-all, lonely. Normally, she doesn't care about anything and just stays in a neutral mindset

Special Talent: Her talent is learning. That doesn't mean that if she reads a book that she can apply it (ex: magic book). Basically, she can learn and understand things much faster, learning facts about things that take weeks to fully understand.

Cutiemark: A black whip (As with the phrase, smart as a whip!  lol)

[spoiler]Backstory: Auroraecho was born into a middle-class family in a surburban area outside of Canterlot. Her family moved out of the surburban area for her education. It was odd for an alicorn to be born to a unicorn and a pegasus, but nobody seemed to mind. She faced mild bullying when she was a child, but they eventually realized she didn't care. Her parents eventually split up when she was around 17 so she just decided to go on her own. The mare blamed herself for the breakup, but stopped caring. To her, nothing seemed relevent about it as she came to realize that it didn't involve her at all. Although she did not go to college, her special talent allowed her to be smart enough to pass as she did. Her first job was in Appleoosa in a restaurant and soon climbed to the rank of manager by memorizing the menus and ordering patterns. However, she soon got bored and decided to move to a quiet town for a change of pace. The amount of money she had was enough to bring her back into the upper middle class and she bought a great house a few miles away from Ponyville. Aurorawhip lives there currently and is looking to teach at a highschool. She would like to get her name changed further so no one from her old school can find her.

Cutiemark Story: Aurora got her cutiemark whenever she was proven to be able to skip from 1st grade to 3rd grade.

Strengths: Factually intelligent. Wisecracking. Good at soccer/football. Can take a lot of pain.

Weaknesses: Bad with magic (Her magic is as strong as a filly's), greedy, rude, easily annoyed, unafraid to speak out against people, refuses to apologize if she believes you deserved it, can't keep most friends due to being so sarcastic and smart-aleck, weak wings

Likes: Staying alone, reading good books, fangirling over colts she sees out and about, soda, sleeping, keeping clean, drawing, reading education books.

Dislikes: Being forced to go places, being around overly peppy people, having people mock her, taking care of others, cleaning house, having people purposely try to bug her to get her to go from neutral to happy

Fun Facts: Due to being a common variation on the alicorn, she cannot breed. (Sorta how mules can't breed most of the time)

Appearance:
Spoiler: show

[/spoiler]

Note: The image is not meant to be sad. She's just standing. Her head is down because as in real life, not everyone stands with perfect posture.

alexandas

I'm very sorry, but having an allicorn as an oc is not a good idea, you should probably change that because most ponies here don't think it's possible to have a non-god allicorn.  I think it's possible but I lost that battle.  You can try but I suggest to change it.
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Midnight Breeze

Read it over several times and I still can't piece it together. Her personality seems to contradict itself something awful.

Also, the emo-fest drawing seems kind of unnecessary.

AcidicHeart

Eh I know about Alicorns, as in nobody should use them. But I can't help myself to have at least one.

And yes, a few parts about her contradict as I reread this. I shall edit that soon.

alexandas

Okay well I'm going to make an allicorn and make everypony deal with his godly paper powers. lol lol
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Go Up