Which Video Game Abilities Would You Want?

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2013 Jan 18, 23:36:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

- Pockets - Yes! I've always wanted a magical bag like that! Do you know what I could do with that?! Well... I could carry an entire party if I wanted. ovO Packing would be easy! So much storage when you go shopping! I could carry snacks with me. I could be prepared for so many things! I'd likely end up keeping my bag with me at all times while in public, of course.
- Jumping/Landing - Parkour would be a breeze with this. I could even travel by jumping! Being able to jump 25 feet in the air?! Aw yeah! Of course, hopefully I'd be able to regulate just how far I jump. I don't wanna overshoot jumping onto a 15-foot building or something.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

RainbowWolf

1. Character Creator- Because working out is taking way too long for me

2. Cheat Code- So I can finally move out of here and into the States

Rissian

Probably jumping, and experience points. Would be kind of awesome being able to land from any height, would also be cool to have stats don't like your lack of energy? increase strength I guess to not expend as much.  ovO

GuitarBrony

Jumping and Pockets

Because the combination of HARDCORE PARKOUR and HAMMERSPACE would finally make me the supreme master of all werewolf ninjas.
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

Midnight Breeze

Pause button - Being the laziest person on the face of the Earth, the ability to take breaks for as long as a want whenever I want would be a godsend.

Save Point - So many uses. I could relive the same scenario as many times as I want with one save file. With the other, I'd keep a permanent save of my 21 year old self and load it up when I turn 30. Who wants to age past young adulthood?

Book Smarts

Pockets would be convenient, though a warp zone like Super Mario would be great too. X3

Flamestriker

2013 Jan 19, 02:53:05 #6 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 19, 03:45:50 by Flamestriker
I'd want pockets. Carrying that much would be convenient. The only other thing I'd want is transformation, but it ain't on the list.  ovO So, pause button.
[move][/move]

Johannes

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Jan 18, 23:45:56
Pause button - Being the laziest person on the face of the Earth, the ability to take breaks for as long as a want whenever I want would be a godsend.

This.

And then Jumping/Landing.

Little Star

5.Pockets- I have so much stuff like binders to carry, that would be great!
7.Character Creator- I hate how short I am and my teeth.... Sometimes I wish I was a guy..... Being a girl SUCKS!!
xDD

And 3 if I could....

Lord of Madness

cheats and Save points. Now I could cheat hardcore without the worry of being caught. because Ill just reload save point

^ -^

Ozzy

Itty Bit

Character creator and save points. I hate how I look, and having the ability relive all those good moments :3

Tokyo

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2013 Jan 19, 14:26:23
Character creator and save points. I hate how I look, and having the ability relive all those good moments :3
I completely agree with you X3

The Silent Wolf

Cheats and Character Creator. I'm seriously ugly I'd seriously like to change how I look, and with cheats I'll never have any troubles with technology because of them!
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Enstramentall

Epic wardrobe, invinsability, cute creatures to aid me, and epic weapons.  :]
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

ShadowHeart

Pause button. Then if I want to be alone or find the right thing to say, I can! Also if something scary happens, I can pause the world and get my courage back before I unpause.....I'm kind of a huge wuss  >A<
I'm scared easily and scared of everything

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Chishio Kunrin

Huh, seems I chose function over form again. lol Considering I'd rather have tons of portable storage and be able to easily master parkour, than give one of those two up and fix how I look. I could really use an instant easy magical makeover. :o

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

super_chris85

Exp points- I would love to get in better condition just by putting them in a slot

Extra life - you never know when you need plus i could revive one person in my life if i needed to

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: RainbowWolf on 2013 Jan 18, 23:43:12
1. Character Creator- Because working out is taking way too long for me

2. Cheat Code- So I can finally move out of here and into the States

Yeah, I must say this.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Jenzy

What Jenzy already has...
Jumping/landing: The "Mushroom Pony" is already capable of those tall jumps.
Pockets: That Lyre saddlebag can already hold a lot!
Extra Lives: Disabled in Equestria.

Jumping/landing: I could finally reach those heights without fear! And yeah. Travelling with it would be awesome. B)
Pockets: Hay, I have to carry like, 3 bags to school everyday. I have so much stuff! x3
OR, replacing one of the two...
Pause button: You can sleep while paused right? Waste not another second of life with a healthy rest in the blackness of the 'screen'

Go Up