Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

ponies who can't be reasonable and polite when discussing topics, any topic.  somehow got into an argument just talking about drying clothes :I  I don't even.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Little Judas

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Sep 21, 18:10:55
ponies who can't be reasonable and polite when discussing topics, any topic.  somehow got into an argument just talking about drying clothes :I  I don't even.

Don't feel bad, I have had discussions about clouds, not even about the scientific things of clouds.
Spoiler: Argument • show
When a bunch of clouds are close together, is it one big cloud or a bunch of clouds?

Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

AAA13

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Sep 21, 18:10:55
o_O
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

The Wandering Magus

when gophers eat my garden D:
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

AAA13

When I lose things due to my brother playing in my room.
[move][/move]

Voidwalker

Spoiler: response • show
That is dependent on whether the clouds have merged or still exist as tangible entities.
The boundaries for merging are vague, but I would suggest that temperature and droplet size would be key factors.
Without the scientific equipment to measure this, visual differentiation between the shades of said clouds could be used.

When no matter what I do my bed feels uncomfortable, but I must sleep.

Maybe a little more ionization on the wings... Aaack!
Here are my OCs

AAA13

Quote from: Voidwalker on 2012 Sep 21, 18:22:24
Spoiler: response • show
That is dependent on whether the clouds have merged or still exist as tangible entities.
The boundaries for merging are vague, but I would suggest that temperature and droplet size would be key factors.
Without the scientific equipment to measure this, visual differentiation between the shades of said clouds could be used.

When no matter what I do my bed feels uncomfortable, but I must sleep.
The fact that the spoiler labeled response confuses me.
[move][/move]

Voidwalker

Whoops, it was a response to Little Judas' Argument spoiler.
Moths are all over my PC screen.

Maybe a little more ionization on the wings... Aaack!
Here are my OCs

Zygrograxgra

I can't be serious unless I have my berserk button pushed.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Zaner-Boy

When I know I have to go to bed, but I can't be bothered to.

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Sep 21, 21:49:13 #3810 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 21, 22:57:12 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Sep 21, 11:58:10
I have to read chapter 8... its 42 pages long and has over 200 questions throughout it I have to answer.. If i get 3 wrong I fail instantly...

LAAAAAAAAAME! I feel sorry for you.

When the show 1,000 Ways To Die makes me paranoid about stuff because there are so many dangers in the world. Being outside is dangerous because a frozen block of toilet water from an airplane can land on your head and kill you!

[Edit]: This picture:
Spoiler: show

You know what I have to say to it? :l
Spoiler: show
Left to right one row at a time:
1. We don't know at what age the colts and fillies start school. Maybe Applejack ran off during summer vacation.
2. Technically, Dashie said first pony in HER class. She could've meant she was the first filly. Either that, or she was bending the truth to gloat.
3. I don't see the connection in that at all. Fluttershy isn't her sibling. Faust said she isn't the kind "who would treat a younger sibling as well as younger siblings are expected to be treated", not friend.
4. I'll give you that one. They messed up.
5. I'm pretty sure ponies have two sets of grandparents. The grandma who taught Pinkie the Giggle at the Ghosties song could've been her grandma from the side of the family that didn't have the rock farm.
6. No one saw Dash perform the Sonic Rainboom the first time. She went far ahead from the colts she was racing and even out of Cloudsdale. After all, she knocked one of the colts to the side, sending him flying away, and the ring she went through to and did the Sonic Rainboom in was at ground level.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

LaptopCommandStation

When my mouse dies and I missed my 2 minute and 42 second posting deadline!
now I have 1 minute and 30 seconds less sleep!

Stitchin Time

Quote from: LaptopCommandStation on 2012 Sep 21, 23:19:02
When my mouse dies and I missed my 2 minute and 42 second posting deadline!
now I have 1 minute and 30 seconds less sleep!

lol lol lol

Zygrograxgra

I'm in this awesome RP where I'm 2 inches tall
Storm says LOLNOPE

I'm on my I-pod and see a new forum skin.
I don't like it.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Book Smarts

I'm gone for a few hours and the forum layout changed  O:

Rissian

When you are trying to eat and drop the utensil on the floor then have to get a new one.  :l

Chishio Kunrin

It's not completely annoying, but it disappoints me a little bit that it seems some people didn't completely or thoroughly read Swebow's post in the "Want to play?" thread.

Getting to play Pre-Alpha to help with the stress test is not only for the people who get to go to Canterlot Gardens, silly fillies. :(
They'll put a link to download it here on the forums, so the rest of us will get to play too.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 22, 02:14:24
It's not completely annoying, but it disappoints me a little bit that it seems some people didn't completely or thoroughly read Swebow's post in the "Want to play?" thread.

Getting to play Pre-Alpha to help with the stress test is not only for the people who get to go to Canterlot Gardens, silly fillies. :(
They'll put a link to download it here on the forums, so the rest of us will get to play too.

I agree with you my friend :)

Book Smarts

Person I know has an iphone 5, lucky  :s

Chishio Kunrin

"Yes, I'm a girl and I play video games. ;D"
^Typically said by posers who just want to be showered with attention and awe. Most of them don't even know what E3 is.

If you're a girl who really does play video games (aside from, say, Farmville and Bejeweled), never say that sentence or anything similar to it. The Internet is tired of hearing of it and is so annoyed by those poser girls, if you say their catchphrase, you will receive a lot of hate.

Go Up