Discord
2 (40%)
Flurry Heart/Satan
0 (0%)
Luna/Our Leader
2 (40%)
Celestia/The Sun-loving Tyrant
0 (0%)
Princess lovey-dovey-what's-her-name (Cadence)
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: 2017 Sep 21, 19:32:47

Go Down

Sir Dead Puppy

Name:Sir-Dead Puppy

Level at time of application:50

Race:Pegasus

DoB:2/17/1989

FOR EARTH-PONIES

Levels in given skills

Combat:

Animals:

Why should the Timberwolf Infantry enlist you?

FOR PEGASI

Levels in given skills

Combat:50

Flying:50

Why should the Lunar Air Corps. enlist you?

Because I killed ALL the dragons And will do anything to serve and protect my Princess

FOR UNICORNS

Levels in given skills

Combat:

Medical:

Magic:

Why should the HF-Medical Brigade enlist you?

By signing below, I ensure that I have, to the best of my knowledge/ability, have answered each of the above honestly and to the fullest extent of the truth.

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony (close and facing camera) from in-game.)
X-Sir-Dead Puppy

toriHart

Quote from: KLUCK on 2017 Nov 04, 16:40:25Name:Sir-Dead Puppy

FOR EARTH-PONIES

Levels in given skills

Combat:

Animals:

FOR PEGASI

Levels in given skills

Because I killed ALL the dragons And will do anything to serve and protect my Princess

FOR UNICORNS

Levels in given skills

Combat:

Medical:

Magic:

By signing below, I ensure that I have, to the best of my knowledge/ability, have answered each of the above honestly and to the fullest extent of the truth.

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony (close and facing camera) from in-game.)
X-Sir-Dead Puppy

Welcome to the NLR, Sir-Dead Puppy! Be sure to join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SHUTqm
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Sky Arrow

FOR EARTH-PONIES

Levels in given skills

Combat:

Animals:

FOR PEGASI

Levels in given skills

FOR UNICORNS

Levels in given skills

Combat:

Medical:

Magic:

X-Sir-Dead Puppy

~insert clever signature here~

Sunny Skies (NLR)

FOR EARTH-PONIES

Levels in given skills

Combat:

Animals:

FOR PEGASI

Levels in given skills

FOR UNICORNS

Levels in given skills

Combat:

Medical:

Magic:

X-Sir-Dead Puppy

Welcome to the NLR! ^^

SunStripe Brizzal

2017 Nov 04, 17:30:43 #104 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 04, 17:41:15 by SunStripe Brizzal
Name: SunStripe Brizzal

Level at time of application:48

Race: Earth Pony

DoB: 01/25/99

FOR EARTH-PONIES

Levels in given skills

Combat:48

Animals:16

I wish to be a scout for her majesty, to run into danger and help my comrades in the fight anyway I can by being in the territory of her foes that appose her. I do wish to make new friends and and have laughs with my comrades.

X- SunStripe Brizzal

toriHart

Quote from: SunStripe Brizzal on 2017 Nov 04, 17:30:43Name: SunStripe Brizzal

FOR EARTH-PONIES

Levels in given skills

I wish to be a scout for her majesty, to run into danger and help my comrades in the fight anyway I can by being in the territory of her foes that appose her. I do wish to make new friends and and have laughs with my comrades.

X- SunStripe Brizzal

Welcome to the herd Sunstripe! (knew you'd give in and join ;3) Be sure to join our Discord server! https://discord.gg/SHUTqm
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Quote from: SunStripe Brizzal on 2017 Nov 04, 17:30:43Name: SunStripe Brizzal

Level at time of application:48

FOR EARTH-PONIES

Levels in given skills

X- SunStripe Brizzal

Welcome to the NLR! ^^

toriHart

WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING PEGASI APPLICANTS AT THE CURRENT TIME! UNTIL WE HAVE MORE MEMBERS IN EACH OF THE OTHER TWO DIVISIONS, ONLY UNICORNS AND EARTH-PONIES WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

toriHart

Quote from: toriHart on 2017 Nov 04, 20:38:02WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING PEGASI APPLICANTS AT THE CURRENT TIME! UNTIL WE HAVE MORE MEMBERS IN EACH OF THE OTHER TWO DIVISIONS, ONLY UNICORNS AND EARTH-PONIES WILL BE ACCEPTED!

WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING ALL APPLICANTS. WE WILL PRIORITIZE UNICORNS AND EARTH PONIES DUE TO LOW RECRUIT NUMBERS, THOUGH!
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

ScarStorm

2017 Nov 06, 15:52:17 #109 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 06, 15:55:06 by ScarStorm Reason: forgot to add pic.

Application:

Name: "Wandering knight" ScarStorm

Level at time of application: 23

Race: Pegasi (earth-bound)

DoB: 11/25/1993

FOR EARTH-PONIES

Levels in given skills

Combat: 23

Animals: Not-applicable

Why should the Timberwolf Infantry enlist you?:

(Applying to Timberwolf Infantry despite being a Pegasi, For reasons of being earth bound.)
Prefer Combat, Due to OC Bio History, does Not fly.
Is also A skilled Healer in Times of need. Often spending times healing weaker ponies helping them better themselves, Despite this course of action will Not reward any Level gain. (The Struggles of a casual Gamer Dx)

Theres also the fact that Scarstorm Has History Working for Princess luna, In his OC Background.

Introduction to forums: Scarstorm is here

A more In depth Character bio: ScarStorm's Bio

FOR PEGASI

Levels in given skills

Combat:

Flying:

FOR UNICORNS

Levels in given skills

Medical: 12

Magic:

If Not applicable for Timberwolf Brigade, Scarstorm Would make an excellent field medic. Often healing those around him.

X- ScarStorm

toriHart

Quote from: ScarStorm on 2017 Nov 06, 15:52:17
Application:

FOR EARTH-PONIES

Levels in given skills

(Applying to Timberwolf Infantry despite being a Pegasi, For reasons of being earth bound.)
Is also A skilled Healer in Times of need. Often spending times healing weaker ponies helping them better themselves, Despite this course of action will Not reward any Level gain. (The Struggles of a casual Gamer Dx)

Theres also the fact that Scarstorm Has History Working for Princess luna, In his OC Background.

FOR PEGASI

Levels in given skills

Combat:

Flying:

FOR UNICORNS

Levels in given skills

Magic:

If Not applicable for Timberwolf Brigade, Scarstorm Would make an excellent field medic. Often healing those around him.

X- ScarStorm

Welcome to the herd!

Be sure to join our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/X8Pgu3
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

cyndersonic

Name: shadow wing

Level at time of application: 11

Race: Pegasus

combat:11

flying: 10

the reason Why should the Lunar Air Corps. enlist me is because i would support luna in any way even a the cost of my life.

shadow wing

Night Striker

Quote from: cyndersonic on 2017 Nov 06, 23:37:55Name: shadow wing

the reason Why should the Lunar Air Corps. enlist me is because i would support luna in any way even a the cost of my life.

shadow wing

btw images from your computer won't show up for anypony else, so using a website like imgur would help

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Night Striker

@ScarStorm

And welcome to the herd, Scarstorm ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

toriHart

Quote from: cyndersonic on 2017 Nov 06, 23:37:55Name: shadow wing

shadow wing

Welcome to the herd. I'm working on your ID now.
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

toriHart

Quote from: toriHart on 2017 Nov 07, 12:33:17Welcome to the herd. I'm working on your ID now.
I need your DoB
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Quote from: ScarStorm on 2017 Nov 06, 15:52:17
Application:

FOR EARTH-PONIES

Levels in given skills

FOR PEGASI

Levels in given skills

Combat:

Flying:

FOR UNICORNS

Levels in given skills

Magic:

X- ScarStorm

Welcome to the NLR!! :)

Red Rum

2017 Nov 10, 15:48:57 #118 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 10, 16:10:34 by Red Rum Reason: emboldened
Done for https://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?action=profile;u=217396 sorry if this is not allowed but I just wanted to help

Name: Queen Novo

Level at time of application: 50

Race: Unicorn

DoB: 10/13/91

Levels in given skills

Combat: 50

Medical: 15

Magic: 13

because i think i would be a good healer if i get enrolled in the medical field

X-Queen Novo

Moore Tides

Name: Moore Tides

Level at time of application: 50

Race: Unicorn

DoB: Some time ago

Combat/Healing/Magic: 50

O:

Go Up