FAITH HAS BEEN RESTORED IN HASBRO!!!!

Started by Crystal Chaos, 2012 Jul 09, 18:28:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Crystal Chaos

My mom bought me the talking Cadance toy, and I looked at the brouchure... THEY HAVE BLIND-BAG GILDA'S AND WONDERBOLTS!!!!!!!

Lary

You know there's White Celestia, Trixie, Zecora, Nightmare Moon, and DJ-P0N3 toys on the way, right? Where was your faith then?

Nonetheless, that's nice.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Crystal Chaos

I've known about them for a long time, the blind-bags I learned about today.

Chishio Kunrin

Now if only they'll make a Fluttershy mold for the hard plastic and blind bag toys, so Fluttershy will stop being shaped like Rainbow Dash. And I kind of wish blind bag Pinkie's hair didn't droop. Meh.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Crystal Chaos

The wonderbolt wasn't in Dashie's mold so...  ovO :D ovO

Book Smarts

Yeah, the toy department is starting to get the big picture on how to actually make a decent toy  :D

Crystal Chaos

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Deviant

PrincessButton

Deviant

Crystal Chaos

If they make Flutter-Mac canon, I am demanding Skyler get a speaking role. Her current parents are FS and BM.

Iodine

I've known about that for over a month.  lol You guys should check this blog out, it shows all the new toys coming out plus all the prototypes that come from Hasbro's factory. http://mlpg4.blogspot.com

ShadowHeart

omg!!! I totally want a gilda and trixie!!! I haven't seen a trixie yet tho....

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Crystal Chaos

They have a blind-bag Trixie. She is in Rarity's mold, though.  >:/

HerpyDooves

I'm a little afraid was ever going into Wal-Mart and buying My Little Pony merchandise, but they're probably used to it by now.

Lary

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jul 10, 12:12:33
I'm a little afraid was ever going into Wal-Mart and buying My Little Pony merchandise, but they're probably used to it by now.

Not sure. A bunch of friends of mine and I went to Toys R Us to get some Yugioh cards (that was them, not me) and pony toys. One of the clerks saw us and said to another clerk "See? Told you bronies exist."
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 10, 12:18:34

Not sure. A bunch of friends of mine and I went to Toys R Us to get some Yugioh cards (that was them, not me) and pony toys. One of the clerks saw us and said to another clerk "See? Told you bronies exist."

Epic!  lol

PrincessButton

Yeah really, don't be ashamed, no one cares if you're a brony. Buy the stuff you want!  ^-^

Chishio Kunrin

http://www.strawberryreef.com/Index/BodyType/fim.html This page lists all the FiM pony toys and a bunch of upcoming ones too. I've been using it quite a bit, so I have it bookmarked.

Is this the Trixie someone mentioned here?

Wonderbolt:

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up