FlameandIce

:"A MARE DO WELL CREDIT CARD?!"
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Zygrograxgra

Spoiler: Do you know how hard it is to find my style(s) of anthro that's safe? The two don't actually conflict in any way, it's just really hard to find for some unholy reason. It's made even harder my the insane difficulty I have telling if something fine or not. I'm ranting again, aren't I? • show

This next picture raises some questions about shirts. Sould they tear holes in the back for the wings, or are the backs very, very low cut?

Spoiler: HUGZ by normal ponies, to make up for the anthro for all you anthro haters. • show

Spoiler: Here have a fluffy Fluttershy • show

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Aug 19, 14:19:02
Spoiler: Do you know how hard it is to find my style(s) of anthro that's safe? The two don't actually conflict in any way, it's just really hard to find for some unholy reason. It's made even harder my the insane difficulty I have telling if something fine or not. I'm ranting again, aren't I? • show

This next picture raises some questions about shirts. Sould they tear holes in the back for the wings, or are the backs very, very low cut?

Spoiler: HUGZ by normal ponies, to make up for the anthro for all you anthro haters. • show

D'aaaaawwwwwwwwwww

PrincessButton

:') I love them all so much, even though there is a distinct lack of ---> :D

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Aug 19, 15:11:14

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Stitchin Time

^Drew a pic like that once^

PrincessButton

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Aug 19, 15:15:52
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Aug 19, 15:11:14

*squee* :3

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 19, 15:17:28
^Drew a pic like that once^

I still haven't seen your anthro art.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Stitchin Time

But... posting it means I... have to... stand up... and get my... books... lol

PrincessButton

Zygrograxgra

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

PrincessButton

Zygrograxgra

Oh holy, what have I started?

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Stitchin Time

Almost done with anthro pic. :D

tigrean

Ya need to add a couple of old colt revolvers to the Applejack one but I still like them all.  And you are right it is very hard to find clean Anthropomorphic pictures but they do exist on the internet somewhere.

byndbored

2012 Aug 20, 10:12:19 #1476 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 20, 10:16:12 by byndbored
Found this on Equestria Daily:

Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Zygrograxgra

Spoiler: This will be my reaction .gif when I see something stupid or something like that. • show

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Aug 20, 11:46:00
Spoiler: This will be my reaction .gif when I see something stupid or something like that. • show

This makes no sense, but is so awesome.

PrincessButton

Go Up