Just...had...coffee...first...time...feel.....

Started by TCDubstep, 2013 Apr 09, 18:49:59

previous topic - next topic

Which is better?

coffee.
coffee?
COFFEE!
Go Down

TCDubstep

AMAZING :D

First time trying coffee today, and i feel insanely energized, like i can do anything, like jumping off of my balcony.
Next step: wake up early enough to drink it before school  ovO

Bravo 658

Oh dear...
Do that too much, and you'll become dependent on it, just a heads-up.

Pipkin

Quote from: Bravo 539 on 2013 Apr 09, 18:53:30
Oh dear...

Not mentioning any certain ponies on these forums... :D

My first coffee 8 or so years ago was black, watered down...and I added more water to it...
Its.a miracle I even drank coffee after that point.....
Then I discovered Tim hortons

TCDubstep

Quote from: Bravo 539 on 2013 Apr 09, 18:53:30
Oh dear...

A for my friends were recommending it to me, as I was really tired for about 3 weeks straight.
Now, I'm waiting for the crash -_-

Little Judas

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Apr 09, 19:00:03
My first coffee 8 or so years ago was black, watered down...and I added more water to it...

I always like my coffee like I like my Metal... dark.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Rissian

I love Mocha flavored coffee but we sadly do not have any currently. Especially mixing it with hot chocolate. My first cup of coffee was with my grandpa when I was younger. Drink too much and you will experience caffeine headaches though if you suddenly stop.

The Stars

Just pray you guys don't make coffee so strong that you throw up right after :U Like I did XD
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

TCDubstep

Quote from: Trege on 2013 Apr 09, 19:23:48
I love Mocha flavored coffee but we sadly do not have any currently. Especially mixing it with hot chocolate. My first cup of coffee was with my grandpa when I was younger. Drink too much and you will experience caffeine headaches though if you suddenly stop.

Remember that time I told you in skype chat about energy drinks having double effect on me?
I think that applies with coffee too... Uh oh

Charizard_2

I've tried coffee. The magic is in the marshmallow.
With pie comes great responsibility.

My Pony Name: Charred Flame (Char for short)

Rissian

Thankfully coffee doesn't have has much power as energy drinks do.  ovO

TCDubstep

Quote from: Trege on 2013 Apr 09, 19:36:56
Thankfully coffee doesn't have has much power as energy drinks do.  ovO

Hehe

I'm just iminaging the crash lol

Lord of Madness

one time I accidentally put a Monster in my Coffee instead of milk because I was so asleep. Those who witnessed it only know what happened by two words... The Event.

TCDubstep

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 Apr 09, 21:09:14
one time I accidentally put a Monster in my Coffee instead of milk because I was so asleep. Those who witnessed it only know what happened by two words... The Event.

Interesting, I would to like to know more about this... "Event"

ShadowHeart

I'm kind of a coffee snob cuz I have to have my espresso just right then and only then can I dump bunches of sugar in it. That's why I usually only have coffee in Italy (I know I'm horrible) when on vacation so for me it's just a vacation thing (altho i do have lots of frappicinos but i don't get hyper from those). Once I drank like three cups of sugar filled coffee before getting on a train and when I got on, I was bouncing up and down in my seat, sweating, and my pulse going crazeh.

But ya, don't get addicted to it because some people get headaches/migraines if they're addicted to it and don't get it enough.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Julius

2013 Apr 09, 21:54:14 #14 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 09, 21:56:09 by Julius
I recently started to drink more, specially since there's Starbucks in Argentina and I'd been dying to try it. I must say I am pleased. Am I a fan of coffee? Well... Yes, I mean... COFFEEEEE! Do I drink lots? Nope, and I most likely won't be drinking lots of it, despite how much I like it. I can control myself pretty well. :)

Now tea however... I want to start drinking tea more often... I've only had tea a couple of times before when sick and a couple more just for pleasure, but it's great... :3

Lucky for me, I never experience crashes, migraines or hangovers (This one applies to alcohol). I just slowly go from hyper to normal when I do get hyper. And then the next day I wake up feeling mighty fine! :]
Purr~

GlassMirror

I remember I had my first coffee taste...

Well, let's just say my reaction was...all the well wonderful...

...In a way...

...That I wasn't in Kansas anymore...

TCDubstep

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2013 Apr 09, 21:58:23
I remember I had my first coffee taste...

Well, let's just say my reaction was...all the well wonderful...

...In a way...

...That I wasn't in Kansas anymore...

When I drank coffee, I stayed in Kansas, just because I live next to th border doesn't mean I'm going to Missouri because of coffee
lolwat, I'm starting to crash D:

Pipkin

3 hours....i'd say that was a mild-medium coffee you had then.

I had my 4th maxwell house at around 5pm and it's starting to wear off now, just in time for bed.

Back when I was working for my other store the guys at Tim Hortons knew me by name, and my order.  Now I use my tassimo religiously, and i'm the kind of pony to have more than one coffee type on hand depending on my mood, how early I wake up, whether I work etc.

Tomorrow will be a 5:30am wakeup so Maxhouse at 5:45am, Maxhouse at 9am, PC RealCanadian at 12pm for lunch and likely a PC again at 5pm....or, oh, no, I don't work thursday, so it'll be Max, PC,max, PC and another PC at around 8pm.

If I had Tim Hortons tassimos on hand I wouldn't need my 12pm coffee, as I would have a Tim's in the morning...

....I AM NOT ADDICTED!!  ovO

Julius

Nope, you are not Laptop... Just... Extremely passionate about your coffee... :ajshifty:
Purr~

Book Smarts

2013 Apr 09, 23:33:30 #19 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 09, 23:35:17 by Book Smarts
You should to try Green Mountain's French Toast and Wild Blueberry coffee, they can both really make a morning worth waking up too

Go Up