Weird Dream Thread

Started by Crystal Chaos, 2012 Jun 29, 21:26:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Crystal Chaos

This would be freaking epic to read...

Spoiler: WWII dream • show
I was a British pilot in WWII who ate popcorn mixed with crackerjacks, and I flew into a lunch room that was filled with lots of kids. I sat down, and there were some girls fighting, so I yelled "SHUT UP!" and took their lunchables.  ovO Then this woman goes to another table and starts yelling at Fluttershy for not protecting me, so I hugged FS and yelled at the woman. Then I took a shower fully clothed with lots of ponies.  ovO ovO I was suddenly back home in America, and walking up the porch on a house. There was a pug that was running around with it's leash dragging, so I picked it up and walked inside. I was giving it food, but cats were bullying it, so I went back outside. This old man starts thanking me for saving the pug and it gives birth to ceramic dogs.  ovO ovO ovO The man shows me a big statue of a dog and tells me that's the father. We go inside his house, and he shows me lots of postcards. "Oliver sent them <3 " I sneak away, and there is a "memory" of Dolly Parton in a cheetah print dress and red high heels is stalking the pug in long grass.  lol ovO I forget the rest, but it was nuts, I tell you.

Spoiler: Brittany Spears and the Lizard Horse dream • show
I was on the beach with my family, and these two dudes were robbing an old woman. I went to shoot them with my Red Ryder, but only wet sand came out. They kidnapped me and the old woman, then we were in their hideout. I was scolding them, so they let us go. Then I was in a bounce house, and I crawled out and I was a lizard with a horse head waving a sign next to Brittany Spears on a float. I got off the float, and walked into a museum, where cats were trying to trip me.

I kid you not, I did have these dreams.

Vick McBread

We had a dream that We had to choses which Friend we had to forget and kill. We choose all of you, therefore none of you died.
But this is the weird part we saw everyone We met right there...
We saw people like... oh god... Can you imagine all the people you've met in 21 years right there in front of you?
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Legulus

I can never really remember my dreams, but here's one:

I once dreamed I was in space. I felt so free, so at peace, etc etc. It was so blissfully quiet and I couldn't help but enjoy every moment. Soon enough, while swimming through space, I began seeing a bunch of memories. I'll tell ya, I was scared; I thought it was my time  lol

There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

byndbored

2012 Jun 29, 21:53:33 #3 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 29, 22:03:46 by byndbored
In one dream I had when I was turning off the computer it yelled at me saying "YOU HAVE FAILED, YOU HAVE FAIL... oops sorry".
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Sea Foam

One of my more short and random dreams went like this:

Spoiler: show
I handed a friend of mine The Bible, (yeah that Bible) he opened it and a spider jumped out and killed him. Everyone was mad at me, the end.  ovO

My friend looked scared when I told him about it.  lol

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

lurk852

Man, I got tons of these. Some are pretty short, though, since I don't always remember the whole thing. (Only a few involve ponies.)

I had a dream where I was at a concert where Patrick Stewart was on stage, rapping in falsetto about an Egyptian god. It was so inspiring that I was compelled to sing the god's praises too. But then all these other people came onto the stage and started dancing, and the Egyptian god rap segued into a large-scale rendition of "Waltzing Matilda".

I had another one where Kerrigan from Starcraft (while Zergified) was giving me a lecture on how to maintain a healthy body weight. She seemed like she was in a bad mood, like someone had tricked her into doing it, and she was trying to get it over with quickly. Then she pulled out a life-sized glowing silhouette of me, and only part of it was filled in, and the rest was an outline. She told me that that was my HP indicator, and it wouldn't fill up all the way unless I ate enough food. At that point I started to wonder if I was dreaming, and then woke up.

There's also a really long one that I might post later.  B)
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

hyper drive [HD]

Des Monty

2012 Jun 30, 01:20:27 #7 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 30, 01:22:48 by Des Monty
Whenever I dream it usually ends up with me falling then everything moving extremely slow and me being unable to move any part of my body without feeling as if I had 0 energy and every limb weighing 500lbs when I hit the ground.

Then again, I rarely dream anymore, and it's a shame.

Coffee Rush

Ahem. . .

Spoiler: WWII Dream • show

So, oddly enough, I was sitting alone in a hotel room, and the cieling was taller, and had a rim. So I climbed up, and sat down, and began reading a WWII Book. Note : There is some violence, but I never saw any blood.
I was a private first class, and we were raiding a field and a barn. We safety cleared the barn, and we went into a field which had a few German soldiers. "Three Jerry's!" One of my teammates shouted as he popped off a few shots at them, and hit one. There wasn't any blood, but he lay there like he was cartoonishly dead, and we continued. We encountered another, and one of my teammates was kneeling, the other two standing along with me. The enemy soldier was lying on his stomach with a Stg-44, and I popped a few shots at him, and he did the same cartoonish thing with his tongue sticking out, and we moved on.

Note : I'm fascinated with WWII
My OC can be found here!

Dr. Krest

Reincarnation dream. Didn't see any of it, but had some random, slight, and unintelligible input from the other senses. I FELT all of it though, as if I was feeling many lives I had lived before. Though it was a reincarnation dream, I couldn't get all of it since I had not been able to dream for years before that. The reason why was a certain nightmare... But this isn't a nightmare thread :P

Cutiebone

2012 Jun 30, 03:19:23 #10 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 30, 04:01:52 by Cutiebone
Well I've had this dream several times, it's like it happens once a year!

Me and my family are all purple hamsters in a pipe surrounded by alot of other animals, we all resemble realistic Littlest Pet Shop pets. So at every corner we'd pick out outfits to wear but it was so crowded we could barely see and it was really dark. The pipe was so crowded and almost full that it filled up more than half way. Then we all decided we were tired of being in such a huge swarm, and we all started running as fast as we could on top of each other :s Then the plan worked and we all exploded out of the pipes lol I was now by myself, I had lost my family in the swarm. I met some other purple hamster that claimed to be my uncle, he showed me around and gave me a tour of the land we were in (Called Louisiana :I ) Then suddenly he pulled me aside a huge wall and told me a twister was coming! O: We all pushed ourselves against a wall and screamed as huge stair-like candy bunches smashed against our faces ovO There seemed to be an upper screen where it showed how the candy was crushing up the whole area, the lower screen was us, me and my uncle. After it was over the candy twister hurted so badly, but all my pain went away when I looked below and saw a huge amusement park. =P
After that the dream always ended, and I would always wake up.

It's so creepy how I have this dream annually, I remember it so vividly, if I ever get the chance I wanna make a movie out of it! :)
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

kremsly

giant dancing chicken silhouettes' which only appeared when lighting struck, this all took place in a spare pitch black forest and was frankly scary

Flamestriker

I had a dream I was cloned, now that was fun! Basically I was followed around happily by my clone and then I learnt a bit more about myself and then my clone and I basically had fun, playing jokes on people and confusing.
[move][/move]

Johannes

Two rock cubes on a grass field.
And nothing happened.

Blues-Music

I only get nightmares ,and they are kind of morbid so I don't think I should post them ,but I got used to nightmares now I have more courage.

Fudgemuffin

Ever since I've been trying to lucid dream, I've started recording my dreams. I removed some parts that are a bit gory.

Spoiler: Discord Murdered My Friend • show
It was a sunny day. There was a large river near a school. There was a large stone pass way beside the river. Some guy complained about the river. I decided to get into one of those orange air boat things. I got in one. It started to go to the waterfall. There was a girl in one who got too close to the fall. I got my boat over to her, to try and save her. It was too late, we were already too far out. A few others were too. I fell down the waterfall. I looked up into the sky, there was a airplane. I was with M and we ran forward. We saw a airplane in front of us. We ran to the left. We accidentally went under another airplane. We ducked. Thankfully, nothing bad happened. There were fences here. We climbed and cut through them. Soon enough, we were somewhere else cutting/climbing fences. However, my adventure with M was ending. Discord came and murdered her when she was alone for a moment. I came in and saw her, I cried and was angry. We were in my granny's house. I got out of the house. I needed to avenge M. I was running away from Discord, singing a song with him. I got to L's house. She was there with her mom. I told L to have a knife at all times. I told her we couldn't talk about Discord directly. I asked L's mom for a knife. She gave me one. L had to go on a mission to get her phone. I went to the bathroom. I realised I was dreaming. The dream tried to make me forget but I told the dream I was in charge. I said clearance. The dream blurred, then became more clear. I left the bathroom. L was back. I told L I could do whatever I wanted. I wanted a puppy. I got a puppy that looked like Griffin and could fly. I said the puppy could shoot lazerbeams out of his eyes. I told it to shoot at the floor. It did. Discord came in saying he wouldn't harm us. I got my puppy to shoot at him anyway. I waited until he was weak at a low health. I asked Discord what did he want. He said he was sorry and wanted everything to be over. I woke up.

Thoughts/notes:

Lol, whut?

Spoiler: Top Hat Rabbit • show

I was going through metal reflective area pipes with friends. Homer was reflected on them. We got out Yogscast were talking. I climbed a thing dead end stairs that were in the middle. Went back down. I tried to run up the stairs. Got handcuffed. Watched lady sing with rainbows in background.

Assassin was talking to girl. We were in a park. I was aware that I was dreaming. I told the dream I was in charge and I'd remember everything about the dream. The dream became a little clearer. I twirled around. I wanted a bunny to form in front of me. I couldn't directly form it in front of me. I decided to go over to a shaded spot and there would be a bunny behind the tree. A huge rabbit came out. I got on top of it. I wished it had a top hat. A small one formed on it. My friends were there. One of them called Her over. I kept reminding myself that I was dreaming so I wouldn't lose awareness. I tried to fly by jumping. I couldn't. I tried to get a little big high into the air so I could fly. It didn't work. I climbed on top of something. I tried to flap my arms to fly. Didn't work. I closed my eyes saying that I had wings. I had wings and was away above the earth. I wanted to go back down. I began to hear a TV and felt my body in a bed. I woke up.

Notes:

There was a UFO.

Spoiler: Tobuscus Sims 3 Expansion Pack • show

I was playing a new Sims 3 expansion pack about Tobuscus. There was a new item that was sickly green grass. If you stepped on it, puke would shoot up at you. Later, I saw Tobuscus IRL and asked if he was a brony. He said no.

Moonlight Paradise

It's a bit different every time, but I keep having this dream where I am in a car on the side of a mountain and the car suddenly starts for no reason. It falls down the side of the mountain and onto a highway, zooming by VERY fast. The highway curves, and I fall off and into a bottomless pit. That is when I wake up.
I forgot about the show for a while and when I turned back there were ponies everywhere.

Zygrograxgra

*pushes ever single dream they've ever had in here*
*pulls out a select few*

Wake up in hell, giant Pokemon attack, be stuck in some weird video game world trying to get to the circus (with added physics!), detention in a weird otherworldly school, Gears of War with Zombie Ooze thingy and ponies...

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

KoalaLover99

I had a dream where there was a river. The river had 2 lilly-pads on it and the lilly-pads moved and spun down the river. On one was a crab that looked like this (It was giant and had yellow spots on it):

And the other one had a generic lobster

If anyon could decipher this it would be appreciated lol lol

Firey

I wish I could have a lucid dream.
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Go Up