P.O.N.I. Headquarters

Started by Holiday Cheer, 2018 Feb 07, 12:59:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Holiday Cheer

Yeah most of these types of parties will be at SCC always.  Although I do definitely want to have more events other places.

And Diannaria, we'll be there for a good four hours or so probably, so if you can get on it would be lovely to meet you officially.

Cloudy, can you do me a favor and let ponies know I'm planning this party.  I'd love for Lil Holiday's birthday to go over well and I won't be around myself until tomorrow to advertise.  I'll keep ya in mind for arting stuff too.  Thankies.  ^-^

(This wonderful picture is provided by Even Tide <3)

Cloudy Skies

Okie! Sure!  :D  I do have experience being Derpy the mailpony  :P
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Cloudy Skies

Also, who would you like me to invite? Because I could whisper to ponies or in Discord in a DM or in forums in PM. Or would you like me to post in global chat or post it on Discord or post a topic in forums?

Diannaria

If I can log in (shouldn't be much of a problem in the morning) and if I got the time right, I should be able to be there 3 hours after the beginning, maybe earlier if I go to sleep extra early, which I planned on doing anyway.  ^-^
Playing as Swirling Mind (unicorn: https://imgflip.com/i/2eazqn), Raspberry Bubbles (earth pony: https://imgflip.com/i/2eazxv) and Silent Swirl (pegasus: https://imgflip.com/i/2eb00i).

Holiday Cheer

Cloudy, definitely don't need a forum post because, well, this IS a forum post. lol   But thank you.

But any of those other things are great.  Probably don't need to private message or whisper anypony either.  Just general announcements.  I'll be around tonight too for a little while (I hope) and I'll be able to let ponies know.  Thank you for any help!

Also also, taking a look at your arts.  Fantastic, but I have a question.  Why do you not put the 'talent' marks on anypony?  I understand with LoE ponies it might be hard to remember what they are (I don't even know what Jet's is), but with the Mane 6 I would think it would be easy.

Cloudy Skies

Oh whoops, just realized that. Huehue.  lol

Gotcha!! ^-^

Oh tank you! I don't bother putting talent marks on because I already work hard arting and doing a talent mark and getting it down straight is difficult for me.

Holiday Cheer

Once again it was a busy weekend for me in and out of Equestria, so I haven't had time to update this, but here's a few tidbits.

First of all if you haven't seen it yet.  A friend of mine and fellow holiday-themed pony Pumpkin Glow is hosting a campout this Thursday evening.  Check out her event page here:

https://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=17795.0

Second due to the overwhelming response to the 'Pony Martial Arts Tournament' I will be planning that and trying to host it before the end of May.  Keep on the lookout for that.

Last night a group of ponies made a visit to Princess Luna and Princess Celestia at the Cantermore Castle and while they were there, Celestia gave out some tickets and announced that the Grand Galloping Gala season has started and the Gala will be held very soon.  So be on the lookout for that and consider yourself invited.

Lastly Saturday is May 5, celebrated by some as the holiday Cinco De Mayo.  Should we do something?

CMC Scootaloo

Quote from: Holiday Cheer on 2018 May 01, 10:20:23Lastly Saturday is May 5, celebrated by some as the holiday Cinco De Mayo.  Should we do something?

I looked up what that is and it's a war-related holiday. I'm not too keen on celebrating war. :s
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Pumpkin Glow

2018 May 01, 13:01:10 #48 Last Edit: 2024 Jan 27, 21:26:56 by Pumpkin Glow
Aw, thanks for the mention, Holiday!  ^-^

Quote[...]the Grand Galloping Gala season has started and the Gala will be held very soon.  So be on the lookout for that and consider yourself invited.

Oooh, exciting! Looking forward to it and hoping I can make it, even tho I am always kinda out of place at formal events.  X3

Holiday Cheer

2018 May 02, 23:08:09 #49 Last Edit: 2018 May 04, 11:14:32 by Holiday Cheer
Scoots, we don't have to celebrate it as a war related holiday.  It is also a celebration of independence.  Sapphire can explain it better than me I fear but believe me, we're not celebrating it as a war holiday.  I would never do that.

Regardless, Saturday will be a busy day.  I have been asked to throw a wedding party for two ponies who were married but never got a chance to celebrate with loved ones.  Please come to SCC on Saturday May 5 at 11 AM CST to party with Downdraft and Frozen Windraker.  I know it's early but they can only be available at that time.

This isn't party related, but I've been working on this for ages and haven't been able to find the right words.  I was recently inspired to complete it.  Enjoy.

Broken Pieces

My life was born,
When you wished on a star,
To stop you from feeling alone,
I have so many questions,
You'll see as I grow,
Bringing love into this home,

We are all broken pieces,
Who have drifted apart,
But we fit together in the workings of the heart,

I was another,
Who need a place,
And you took me in that day,
To feel love of a mother,
And joy of a sister,
In kindness I will repay,

Who have drifted apart,

I was young when I met you,
But as I grew,
I hoped that I could belong,
You needed a sibling,
To always be there,
In the joy of life and song,

Who have drifted apart,

I was abandoned,
And left to my fate,
Darkness all I could see,
Then you were there,
And you brought me in close,
To the love of your family,

Who have drifted apart,

Strength on the outside,
Is what they all see,
But they don't know who I am,
And from the beginning,
I knew that I loved you,
As only a brother can,

Who have drifted apart,

For I am the one,
The lifter of hearts,
Bringer of laughter and song,
And despite their wishes,
I still feel alone,
With no place where I belong,

Who have drifted apart,

There is one other,
Seeking a place,
Where love will never cease,
Our family needs you,
We wish you could be,
Another found broken piece.

Hallow Night

Oh Cool a Gala this will most likely be my first Gala, Hope I get invited . :P  Also Loving your new profile pic. Super 'coot'! :3

Cloudy Skies

Ooo nice stuff comin' up. I have no idea if i will be at gala. I am not the petite type of pony plus I have horrible manners lol

Also isn't cinco de mayo like the Spanish version of Independence Day?

Aster Topaz

Quote from: Holiday Cheer on 2018 May 02, 23:08:09Please come to SCC on Saturday April 5 at 11 AM CST...
Don't you mean May? ;)
"Oh, yeah, Trollestia occasionally sends scrolls to ponies who wait the full 30 seconds."

Diannaria

Quote from: Holiday Cheer on 2018 May 02, 23:08:09Please come to SCC on Saturday May 5 at 11 AM CST to party with Downdraft and Frozen Windraker.  I know it's early but they can only be available at that time.

So... I've looked it up and found several different Paris-Madrid times for 11AM CST. It's confusing.  :o I'll try to be there on time, hopefully it's not too late because I might be invited for dinner somewhere and I know that means I'll be gone for 3 to 4 hours... X3
Playing as Swirling Mind (unicorn: https://imgflip.com/i/2eazqn), Raspberry Bubbles (earth pony: https://imgflip.com/i/2eazxv) and Silent Swirl (pegasus: https://imgflip.com/i/2eb00i).

Holiday Cheer

Hey, so turns out there's like A MILLION pony birthdays in May.  Must have been a good month to be born! X3

So I was away on a trip and miss Healing Lavender's birthday.  So tonight May 11th, we are celebrating in SCC starting at 6PM CST with or without the guest of honor.  Please come.  If Snowbound can come it was his birthday yesterday, so we'll have a double party celebration!

And then on May 15th it's my Sister Jamie Cheer's birthday!  So there will be another party that night.  Probably about the same time (6PM CST).

And then finally, May 18 and May 20 are the birthdays of Blue and Fluffy Cloud respectively.  So even more amazing parties for amazing ponies!!!!!! O:

Holiday Cheer

Just wanted to say a big, huge special thank you to all the ponies who made this weekend a success and completely FULL of events even if I missed out on a lot of it. 

Sapphire Moonlight deserves some credit for her hard work setting up decorations for all of the birthday parties (Blue Cloud, Skye Love, and Fluffy Cloud's parties were this weekend).  Fluffy and Blue both help a ton with each other's parties too, being the happily wedded and party couple they are!  And Pumpkin Glow gave us another amazing Pumpkin Patch campout on Saturday full of tons of memories.

But now we look forward to the next Saturday, May 26th and the GRAND GALLOPING GALA. :D

Derpy is hard at work giving out tickets to all the ponies who are invited (it's everypony  ;) ) and we are putting the final touches on the planning.  The event begins at approximately 2PM CST but will go on all night pretty much.  For those of you who want some time translation:

3PM EST
2PM CST
1PM MST
12PM PST

For those ponies in Great Britain: 8PM
For those ponies in other parts of Europonia: 9PM
And I believe the GMT is 7PM but I don't really know how that works.

The Gala will be held on the grounds of the Cantermore Castle and will feature dancing, fine food, a closing and opening ceremony, and (possibly) a performance by the Wonderbolts.  So don't miss out!

Even Tide

@Holiday Cheer
Holla at me if I can help at all! Sounds like it's gonna be an amazing night.  :D

MarchPrincess05

@Goomie oooooh! can Firefly Skies show up as a filly Wonderbolt? :3
A nerd who draws whatever.

Holiday Cheer

Actually Goomie, I was going to ask you about something and it's good you posted here.  Do you happen to know how to contact any of the good ponies to play Wonderbolts and who might still have costumes from your photo shoots?  Firefly Skies would be perfect for this too.

Even Tide

2018 May 22, 05:49:20 #59 Last Edit: 2018 May 22, 08:06:25 by Goomie
@Holiday Cheer
I can definitely see if I can gather up some folks for ya over the next couple days. I'll keep spreadin' the word and pop a mention on my thread too about all of this.

[EDIT] Boom, gotcha a promo and a sign-up sheet for the Wonderbolts. Give me a shout on Discord if you want the raw copypaste the message to pop it over here too!

(I do hope I didn't overdo it. ^^;)

Go Up