General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LostSanity

The Pokemon website is huge.

I just need a specific link. That's all I'm asking.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: LostSanity on 2016 May 12, 18:30:42
The Pokemon website is huge.

I just need a specific link. That's all I'm asking.

It's way down on the bottom of the main page that says customer support or Service. You can't miss it. As my dad told me use your eyes to look not your mouth (and words) to help you look.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

LostSanity

There. I sent something anyway.

I'll post again if they respond. Which I still doubt they will. Even if they do, it's doubtful I'll like their 'explanation'

Rikaria

Honestly, I don't really care. I'm happy with Sun/Moon. End of story.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

Agreed. I'm always up for the new challenges regardless of what pokemon is available in these pokemon games just like pokemon XD: Gale of darkness, Diamond, Black 1, and X/Y/ORAS. Every New generation of pokemon will get harder and challenging so expect some difficulties and challenges. My only challenge remains in these new generation of pokemon games is that no exp. share and no O-Powers. I'd Just like to enjoy and experience these games.

LostSanity

I've officially started Super Mystery Dungeon.

Since you were all saying that it's the new "The Answer" you can wish me luck if you like. I'll probably need it anyway consider I already died to freaking FURFROU.

I'm also accepting any advice that anyone feels like giving me.

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: LostSanity on 2016 May 14, 18:37:54
I've officially started Super Mystery Dungeon.

Since you were all saying that it's the new "The Answer" you can wish me luck if you like. I'll probably need it anyway consider I already died to freaking FURFROU.

I'm also accepting any advice that anyone feels like giving me.

Well Like I said it's a lot harder than the previous mystery dungeon games and there will be at some points of the game where you can't re-stock for items so if you're at dungeons that has midpoints, you can always go back to the beginning of the dungeon and re-stock as you can also not to mention that you won't get the time to grind as well.

Any Idea which starter and partner pokemon you picked? I do suggest Pikachu as a starter and either Charmander or Fennekin or a Water-Type as your partner.

Rikaria

Spoiler: Possible leak on the Gen 7 Starters' final evolutions' types • show
Note: The pics used to show the final evos are most likely fake.

LostSanity

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2016 May 15, 02:34:00
Well Like I said it's a lot harder than the previous mystery dungeon games and there will be at some points of the game where you can't re-stock for items so if you're at dungeons that has midpoints, you can always go back to the beginning of the dungeon and re-stock as you can also not to mention that you won't get the time to grind as well.

Any Idea which starter and partner pokemon you picked? I do suggest Pikachu as a starter and either Charmander or Fennekin or a Water-Type as your partner.

I wanted to go with whatever the personality quiz gave me. Which was Squirtle. It offered me Riolu as partner but I said no and actually did choose Fennekin because that's the starter that I used in X.

What I want to know is why did they up the difficulty? Did they legitimately want to create a new "The Answer"?

:l

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: LostSanity on 2016 May 15, 17:58:48
I wanted to go with whatever the personality quiz gave me. Which was Squirtle. It offered me Riolu as partner but I said no and actually did choose Fennekin because that's the starter that I used in X.

What I want to know is why did they up the difficulty? Did they legitimately want to create a new "The Answer"?

You do realize that every pokemon mystery dungeon games gets more difficult than the last game and every new generation of pokemon games will get a lot harder. I did mention this before why the game got more difficult

1. You won't have the time to grind, farm items & money, and rank up.

2. There will be some points at the game where you can't shop and restock your items so you have to use the pelipper island for your shopping needs. if there are dungeons that has a checkpoint (or middle point), you can always go back to the beginning of the dungeon and find the shop and farm money as much as you can.

3. The stars on the dungeon determines the difficulty

4. There are no training gyms like in Gates to Infinity so you'll have to upgrade your moves manually by using them more often and/or drink PP-Up, Power, and accuracy drinks however the drinks will only take affect if it's the move you used last.

5. The Hunger is back so your belly will drain quickly in terms of searching for the stairs and using the alliance moves

6. Friend rescues restrictions will apply in some dungeons.

7. There are no ribbons & bands to help you so you have to use looplets and emeras. When using emeras, plan carefully what you apply on.

and 8. There's no Quick save so you have to use a progress device. Always carry 1 or 2 devices

It's true that the personality quiz is back, but if you don't like the pokemon that was chosen by the quiz, you can change your starting and partner pokemon.

Rikaria

LostSanity

BTW...

As expected I got BS excuse responses from the support thing I sent.

Clearly I don't have a choice but to move on now.

Nintendo/The Pokemon Company confirmed for not giving a  >:O about what fans want.

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: LostSanity on 2016 May 17, 17:44:10
BTW...

As expected I got BS excuse responses from the support thing I sent.

Clearly I don't have a choice but to move on now.

Nintendo/The Pokemon Company confirmed for not giving a  >:O about what fans want.

I already told you about the Z version, but If we're right about the Z version, it can't be helped. It's most likely that we'll get Zygarde's other forms through event (maybe), but i don't know if they're gonna do that.

Rikaria

Second look of the Starters trailer:

EDIT:
Quote from: SerebiiThe official Japanese Pokémon Twitter has confirmed that brand new information for Pokémon Sun & Moon is to be released on June 2nd 2016. It's not currently known what information will be revealed at this time but the second we get any more news it'll be posted right here so be sure to keep checking back.

LostSanity

I've only been playing it for awhile... and I'm already sick of the BS in Super Mystery Dungeon.

Nintendo legitimately tried to recreate Persona 3 FES "The Answer"

GUESS I'LL HAVE TO TREAT AS SUCH THEN.

>:O

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: LostSanity on 2016 May 20, 17:44:14
I've only been playing it for awhile... and I'm already sick of the BS in Super Mystery Dungeon.

Nintendo legitimately tried to recreate Persona 3 FES "The Answer"

GUESS I'LL HAVE TO TREAT AS SUCH THEN.

>:O

Like what's the difficult part of the game for you? if you remember what I said from my last post, it will get difficult as you progress in the game. Every Pokemon Mystery dungeon game will get harder than the last. I have no problems with Rescue Team, Explorers, Gates to infinity, and Super Mystery Dungeon. It's all about being strategic and restocking your items.

LostSanity

2016 May 21, 18:17:30 #996 Last Edit: 2016 May 21, 18:22:03 by LostSanity
Meh. It's all good.

Spoiler: show
I took down that ridiculous Salamence because I beat "The Answer"

Now I have it and it's level 50.

I WIN THE GAME NOW.

:D

KirbyFluttershy

You gotta be careful when picking on tough enemies otherwise you'll gulp up most of your reviver seeds when fighting them so it's best to take advantage of your alliance moves. If you do get blizzard and heat wave, you can set those as an alliance move to improve the chances of wiping the enemies in the whole room including monster houses.

Rikaria

2016 Jun 02, 09:16:29 #998 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 02, 10:05:47 by Rikaria

The official Sun/Moon site also had this: "In Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, there is a QR Scanner function that allows you to see information about Pokémon when you scan QR Code patterns. With the QR Scanner, you scan in a QR Code and check the information about the Pokémon that corresponds to that QR Code. There are QR Code patterns in various places all around you, so try scanning them."

Serebii also posted this: "It has been confirmed that Pokémon Sun & Moon will be featured on Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3 on June 14th 2016 which feature new information and developer stories, while Pokémon GO will have a Q&A on June 15th 2016 and an E3 2016 Pokémon Special on June 16th 2016.

In a special video on the Japanese site, the Pokédex lists the Alola Pokédex and the MeleMele Pokédex."

Chromastone64

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Go Up