General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KirbyFluttershy

This sludge bomb zoroark is for X/Y/ORAS in NA right?

Just a quick question: If I pre-ordered pokemon super mystery dungeon from Gamestop, I should be able to get the pokemon Super mystery dungeon 3DS theme right?
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

For the Zoroark question: for North America it's OR/AS only.

For the Super Mystery Dungeon question: as far as I know, no. You only get it if you purchase and pre-load from the eShop.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

I was expecting a Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Demo like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to infinity Demo, but hopefully we can get one though.

Rikaria

Quote from: SerebiiPokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Some more European distributions of Hoopa have been announced. These distributions won't be running through Serial Code but rather through the Nintendo Zone. First, GameMania stores in The Netherlands will be giving the event at their Nintendo Zones from today. Next, FNAC stores in Portugal will be distributing Hoopa from 17:00 local time today in their Nintendo Zone. Finally, it has been announced that the FNAC and GameMania stores in Belgium will be distributing Hoopa from tomorrow.

KirbyFluttershy

2015 Nov 12, 17:56:06 #744 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 12, 19:03:36 by KirbyFluttershy
Well This is unusual announcement. Pokemon R/B/Y/G/S/C are coming to 3DS VC for europe.

edit: ok nvm. my questions has been answered by direct. It would've been nice on wi-fi though.

Chibalt

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon was featured on the most recent Nintendo Direct and the stated release date was 20th this month. There is one thing that was not menitoned however: The release date is for North America, the PAL(Europe and Australia) release dates are still unannounced and estimated to be somewhere in the first or second quarter of next year, and that is not exactly very fun to hear as a fan of PMD that lives in Europe, there's not even a single excuse or reason as to why this is either.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

KirbyFluttershy

Well some pokemon games are meant to be released to EU and AU later on regardless it's gonna before or after US and JPN. some pokemon games can be released worldwide at the same release date.

Rikaria

2015 Nov 12, 21:52:03 #747 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 12, 23:29:46 by Rikaria
In other news (which I've mentioned here), another free-to-play Pokémon game is coming: Pokémon Picross. It's a puzzle game where you're trying to figure out the picture via numbers.

I should note that the Picross series is a separate thing and has been crossed over for this game.

EDIT: Here's a video:

Chibalt

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2015 Nov 12, 21:45:22
Well some pokemon games are meant to be released to EU and AU later on regardless it's gonna before or after US and JPN. some pokemon games can be released worldwide at the same release date.

The issue is that they're crippling their own sales in EU and AU by doing this, a mot of people might just forget avout it entirely or just lose interest because they didn't get it at a reasonable time at all.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Naura

I heard somewhere that they will release Pokémon Blue, Red and Yellow on Nintendo eshop, but I am not sure of the source, does any of you guys know if this is true?
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Rikaria

Quote from: Naura on 2015 Nov 13, 03:50:28
I heard somewhere that they will release Pokémon Blue, Red and Yellow on Nintendo eshop, but I am not sure of the source, does any of you guys know if this is true?

Umm... what? Didn't we already say that?

Naura

Oh, I was in such a rush this morning I didn't have time to read every post and I now see that I missed it, sorry X3
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

KirbyFluttershy

Well Seeing the 1st gen pokemon games going to the VC will bring back memories on how we played the games. The Blue version was the only game that I have the most memories with. Back in my school Days like about when I was 6th grade or so, I kept asking for information on how to get mew, but no one knew how to get mew till the new information on how to get mew was revealed.

Although Pokemon Stadium 1 was my 1st pokemon game. I didn't start out with any of the main series of the game till R/S/E/FR/LG, Colosseum, and XD: Gale of Darkness.

Looking back at my memories on R/B/Y, well Articuno was my only highest level pokemon. As for the stats, well I don't know what special stat was and how the moves other than support are affected by the stat, but my guess it would be both sp. atk and defense.

Later on, they'll have to release G/S/C to the VC as well.

Rikaria

2015 Nov 19, 09:22:39 #753 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 19, 09:24:31 by Rikaria
Quote from: SerebiiIn a new Pokémon Center promotional video has revealed a new event for Japan. This event will run at Pokémon Centers and will give away a special Diancie. This Diancie is Shiny, which cannot be obtained up to this point. It's to be distributed from December 12th 2015 to December 31st 2015. Full details of the event are not yet known but will be posted as we get them.

I hope we get that over here at one point... She's my beloved princess, after all ;_;

Anyway, for those who are playing Nintendo Badge Arcade, the game/app (whichever you prefer to call it) has been adding Pokémon badges all week. I'm sure they'll go away at some point, but at the same time I'm sure they'll come back later. Either way, grab whatever you can now!

As of this post, I already have Lucario and Eevee. I wanna get Charizard and Mewtwo, but they look really hard to get...

EDIT: Just a reminder that Super Mystery Dungeon is coming out tomorrow for North America (as of this post).

Chibalt

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Nov 19, 09:22:39
EDIT: Just a reminder that Super Mystery Dungeon is coming out tomorrow for North America (as of this post).

Then I feel it also appropriate to mention that Super Mystery Dungeon is coming out in Europe, February 19th.

THREE FREAKING MONTHS LATER!

KirbyFluttershy

Well It's a good thing I pre-ordered the game so probably I'll have to pick it up at the opening time or after the shipment arrives. Usually gamestop receives those games at around noon or so.

Rikaria

Added a section for Super Mystery Dungeon to the first post. From what I've read, you can use codes to rescue those who fainted in a dungeon, so I might make a list if enough players need... well... rescuing. Otherwise, expect passwords and other announcements.

Please remember to use spoiler tags whenever talking about the story, if you're required to do something to unlock whatever, and so on.

KirbyFluttershy

Well there may be dungeon restrictions so if you think that you can't do a friend rescue that has dungeon restrictions, you have to notify in advance so that way we can find some other person or someone pro enough who can do it.

I'm glad the friend rescue passwords are back. I wasn't too sure if friend rescue by wi-fi also works too.

Rikaria

2015 Nov 20, 09:28:39 #758 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 20, 12:36:10 by Rikaria
Rescue by Wi-Fi doesn't seem to be a thing, but you can still rescue locally (of course).

Something else I need to mention: even if you get the physical version of the game, you can still redeem a code for the free 3DS HOME Menu Theme. The code is found on the reverse side of the game's cover sleeve.

EDIT: Lol... the quiz gave me Totodile as my Starter and Tepig as my Partner... I chose Riolu and Charmander, though.

KirbyFluttershy

There's 1 question i need to clarify about the pokemon super mystery dungeon theme is that

according to what serebii said about the theme

QuoteIn addition to this, if you purchased the game off of the Nintendo 3DS eShop, you will get a code to get you the special Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon theme if you purchase the game before December 6th 2015. If you go for a retail version, you'll find the code for this on the reverse side of the game's cover sleeve. The theme has to be redeemed by October 31st 2016

isn't (or does) this theme's offer end at this date for both digital and retail copies of the game and then later on, the 3DS theme shop will have this at a price?

Go Up