General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: SimK64 on 2015 May 07, 18:52:07
You could ask for friend codes.
3995 - 6580 - 0764 (Message me if you do add along with your FC.)

That can be a problem in terms of the inactivity and people playing another game than playing pokemon rumble world, but mostly the main series (the versions) and not to mention trades and battles. I can't delete some of my friends for my friend safari needs.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

GoldenTerrabyte

Hey, I'm wondering, does anybody happen to have a shiny Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot they don't want? Because I'd really like to have a shiny mega Pidgeot on my team!
I'm back

Rikaria

2015 May 10, 09:13:05 #482 Last Edit: 2015 May 10, 09:21:07 by Rikaria
Quote from: SimK64 on 2015 May 10, 00:58:21
Actually...

Spoiler: Please don't hate me • show
I won the first time.
No items used.
I caught it the first time.
At 15%. With no Great Ball. :/

I hate this game's RNG...

EDIT: Finally caught it... My heart was almost pounding like crazy, though >.<
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

SimK64

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2015 May 10, 01:16:18
Spoiler: show
That can be a problem in terms of the inactivity and people playing another game than playing pokemon rumble world, but mostly the main series (the versions) and not to mention trades and battles. I can't delete some of my friends for my friend safari needs.

I don't quite understand the first sentence, but the second sentence I understand.
If you ever need a Breloom safari, let me know.

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2015 May 10, 02:42:09
Hey, I'm wondering, does anybody happen to have a shiny Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot they don't want? Because I'd really like to have a shiny mega Pidgeot on my team!

I might. I might. I'll need to check.

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 May 10, 09:13:05
I hate this game's RNG...

EDIT: Finally caught it... My heart was almost pounding like crazy, though >.<

Yay~!

Rikaria

Quote from: SimK64 on 2015 May 10, 13:40:14
I don't quite understand the first sentence, but the second sentence I understand.

I think he's saying that there are people ponies who barely play their 3DS as well as those who don't even play Rumble World, so getting Friend Codes from them... well... yeah.

SimK64

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 May 10, 13:58:41
I think he's saying that there are people ponies who barely play their 3DS as well as those who don't even play Rumble World, so getting Friend Codes from them... well... yeah.

That makes more sense. Or they focus on one game not related to Pokemon.

I think I got it now.

Stardust Dragon

I managed to catch Pinsr...after chewing up practically all of my coins on Great Balls.  A little glad that I didn't use the Complexity power, since I think it would've used too many coins.

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: SimK64 on 2015 May 10, 13:40:14
If you ever need a Breloom safari, let me know

You have a Breloom friend safari? Mind if I add you? I love Breloom!

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

SimK64

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 May 10, 14:28:27
You have a Breloom friend safari? Mind if I add you? I love Breloom!

I'll need your code as well. I believe Breloom is the third spot.

Rikaria

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2015 May 10, 14:11:50
I managed to catch Pinsr...after chewing up practically all of my coins on Great Balls.  A little glad that I didn't use the Complexity power, since I think it would've used too many coins.

I resorted to using Complexity -1... three times (Great Ball each attempt included) ._.

Well... I still have over 40k Coins left over, so I guess it wasn't a total waste.

EDIT: Shuffle 1.1.12 is out! The highlights are being able to face against Regirock on the Special Stages Screen, and there are more Main Stages!

Spoiler: EDIT 2: And now, to unlock all the other stuff I don't have yet on Rumble World • show

EDIT 3: 1.1.13 is out! Though you can no longer face Celebi, more Daily Pokémon are available. Also, the Mega Lucario competition returns but with some changes:
  • It's now Move-based instead of Time-based.

• You need to be in the top 15,000 in Europe, 30,000 in North America, or 65,000 in Japan (it was less than this last time).

• To those who already have a Lucarionite, you'll get two Jewels instead if you place. (Everyone else, regardless of placement, will still get one.)

SimK64

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 May 18, 10:27:50

EDIT: Shuffle 1.1.12 is out! The highlights are being able to face against Regirock on the Special Stages Screen, and there are more Main Stages!

EDIT 3: 1.1.13 is out! Though you can no longer face Celebi, more Daily Pokémon are available. Also, the Mega Lucario competition returns but with some changes:
  • It's now Move-based instead of Time-based.

• You need to be in the top 15,000 in Europe, 30,000 in North America, or 65,000 in Japan (it was less than this last time).

• To those who already have a Lucarionite, you'll get two Jewels instead if you place. (Everyone else, regardless of placement, will still get one.)

Curse you Regirock...
It was the hardest thing to capture thus far.

Also, this competition is quite different. I only played it until I got a score above 9000.

Maybe my score will be beat. Maybe not. I hope my score doesn't stay within the top 30,000.

Rikaria

I barely got over 9k as well... Pretty obvious you'd need to use items to remotely get a good rank...

SimK64

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 May 18, 20:15:27
I barely got over 9k as well... Pretty obvious you'd need to use items to remotely get a good rank...

Currently (at the time of this post), getting above 9000 points gets you near the top 5000.

I'm mostly in it for the free jewel. I'd be surprised if I'm still in the top 30000 when this competition ends.

Rikaria

I already have the Lucarionite, so it's the two Jewels for me. Catching some event Pokémon takes a toll on my Coins (I'm looking at you, Pinsir), so I need some backup just in case.

Sunshine Smash

I really should get into Rumble. It'll hold me over until the new Monster Hunter DLC. Hopefully the White Fatalis, but I can hope. So I'll start tomorrow to see what all the buzz is about.

Rikaria

Rumble World, like Shuffle, is fine to play in short bursts (even moreso with the cooldown timers), because the gameplay is highly repetitive... even moreso compared to the main games.

EDIT:
Quote from: SerebiiA new game has been announced. Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon (ポケモン超不思議のダンジョン) has been announced for release on the Nintendo 3DS in Autumn 2015 in Japan, the Winter of 2015 in North America and Early 2016 in Europe. No further details have been revealed about this game but keep your eye on the site.

For those wondering: yes, this is the announcement from back then.

Sunshine Smash

Hope it's as good as Explorers of Time.

Naura

It better be, hope I can use the old starters this time. Didn't get the one featuring Axew and the Unova starters since I was so disappointed in that you could just chose what Pokémon you wanted to be just like that, and because the story was rather bad. I am also going to miss the old graphics... Oh well, this game better not be bad, or I'll leave the Mystery Dungeon games alone forever.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

KirbyFluttershy

Well Hopefully that game will be revealed in E3 2015 and other pokemon games as well. I dunno about the mechanics being the same as explorers because every pokemon mystery dungeon will get harder at every pokemon generation with new mechanics, and other changes just like gates to infinity.

I just hope for new pokemon game on the wii-u as well. My friend told me about the pokemon rumble U and said it wasn't that good as rumble blast.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

More Shuffle news (for 1.1.14):
  • The Mega Lucario competition is once again over. Those who have placed can pick up their Lucarionite/2 Jewels now. Everyone else who competed but didn't place will still get 1 Jewel.

• Just Checking In will get you one Complexity -1 item; apparently this was given to us because the description given for it has changed. That, or because Shuffle has reached 4 million downloads. Maybe both?

• Speaking of 4 million downloads, Shaymin (regular) is now available under the Special Stages screen because of that milestone.

Go Up