General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikaria

Spoiler: More Sun/Moon leaks • show
[quote=Serebii]The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed the latest news on Sun & Moon. The name of the Pokémon Rockruff evolves into is Lugarugan and has a different appearance based on if it evolves during daytime or nighttime. Rockruff becomes the Midday Form when bathed in the rays of the sun and when full of the night's power, it becomes the Midnight Form. No types or further details have been given. There are also two Ultra Beasts called UB02, UB02 Beauty and UB02 Expansion. In the scan, it shows UB02 Expansion appearing in Pokémon Sun, facing off against Tapu Koko and UB02 Beauty facing off against Tapu Koko in Pokémon Moon. It also states that UB01's name is a mystery but may have a deep meaning. It also reveals that it will show the true strength of the new Pokémon, Type: Null, during its next issue.

Spoiler: Image 1 • show

Spoiler: Image 2 • show

Spoiler: Image 3 • show

Spoiler: Image 4 • show

Spoiler: Image 5 • show
[/quote]
[quote="Joe Merrick"]The reason why there are two UB02 is because they're version exclusives. UB02 Expansion to Sun and UB02 Beauty to Moon.[/quote]

EDIT: In other news, a new series of shorts are coming:

If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

My friend told me that there's been a problem with this pokemon go update. She said that this update killed it for her and told me that "They put an update that keeps rooted and jailbroken phones from playing the game" so she said that the only possible solution to this problem is to remove the root if that's the possibility of removing it so if you guys are having this same problem, i may be guessing that you can just do the same solution as she did.

As for pokemon sun & moon versions, I heard people are waiting for the starter evolutions and conflicted on who to choose.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Stardust Dragon

I think that the designers involved in UB-02 might have had a bit of inspiration from a certain TV show...

Spoiler: show

Rikaria

Spoiler: Something new, something old, something revisited... or something (yes, more Sun/Moon news) • show

Itty Bit

Guh, I've been looking for an unburdened swirlix for ages, and I'm having no luck. If anybody can help me in this search, I would greatly appreciate it ^^;

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2016 Sep 20, 21:48:11
Guh, I've been looking for an unburdened swirlix for ages, and I'm having no luck. If anybody can help me in this search, I would greatly appreciate it ^^;

Well It's possible to obtain one from X/Y's Friend safari, but the downside parts are who has the fairy type friend safari and the pokemon you're looking for so it's not gonna be that easy to find one. I'd help, but the thing is that I have a shortage of fairy type safaris.

Rikaria

Spoiler: Extremely important Sun/Moon news • show
English trailer:

Japanese trailer:

EDIT: The download size for Sun/Moon has been released: 3.2 GB.

To put it in context: X/Y/OR/AS were 1.8 GB each, Super Smash Bros. 3DS was 2.1 GB, and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D was 3.6 GB.

Stardust Dragon

I just found the English version of the trailer we saw about a month ago in Japanese pop up on Nintendo UK's Youtube channel.
Spoiler: show

Not sure if it's new news specifically, but there's snippets of English text someone with sharp eyes could probably enjoy.  If it hasn't already been accurately translated...

KirbyFluttershy

I thought the demos like that doesn't take that much space in the SD cards like ORAS demo. My friend told me about it and said that both her and her brother doesn't have room in their SD cards and according to their problem, their SD cards don't have that much space as they started out. I don't know what they have been doing to get their SD cards full that way, but If I had to guess, it could be the DLCs they've been getting (or 3DS themes).

I do wonder if we're gonna get pokemon sun & moon 3DS theme like we got the pokemon super mystery dungeon and other pokemon 3DS themes.

Rikaria

Volcanion's distribution is now live. Look up your region for more info. In some parts of the world, it'll only last till the end of this month. For others, it'll last till the end of next month.

Spoiler: EDIT: Today's Sun/Moon news • show

EDIT 2: Sun/Moon's demo has been datamined (people have managed to find data unintended by regular players). PLEASE do NOT talk about its contents here until Nintendo or The Pokémon Company talks about that themselves or the games come out!

LostSanity

So... the demo's out.

I'm not sure I should play it or not...

I mean... a part of me wants Ash-Greninja... but the other part of me thinks it's cheap and possibly cheating I guess?

I can't seem to make a decision here... help?  :s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: LostSanity on 2016 Oct 18, 17:45:20
So... the demo's out.

I mean... a part of me wants Ash-Greninja... but the other part of me thinks it's cheap and possibly cheating I guess?

Nothing says you have to use it even if you get it: I never used the Torchic I got in X, just boxed it straight away.
Since the demo is free, if you have the space for it I don't see a reason not to indulge your Pokemon interests a bit before the game's release.

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: LostSanity on 2016 Oct 18, 17:45:20
So... the demo's out.

Well You should get and play the demo. The Sun & moon demo treats as ORAS demo except that you get ash-greninja this time. It cost about around 3k blocks to your SD card. It's not cheap and possibly cheating. It helps how you will start sun & moon when they get released to the retail just like ORAS demo.

LostSanity

I went ahead and downloaded it.

I'm still trying to decide if I should use Ash-Greninja when I get Sun or not...

:s

KirbyFluttershy

There will be at certain parts of the game that you have to switch pokemon according to your situation and what starter you're going with other than popillo or lacking water types in your team.

Rikaria

(Quoting this from Twitter)

To those who played Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs, how many of you would love to see this appear in Sun/Moon in any way?

LostSanity

Since 80% hates me anyway...

I'm starting to seriously consider using Ash-Greninja in Sun.

Just to annoy people.

ovO

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: LostSanity on 2016 Oct 25, 17:36:13
Since 80% hates me anyway...

I'm starting to seriously consider using Ash-Greninja in Sun.

Just to annoy people.

ovO

It depends on the battle rules. If you're using Smogon's rules, they can be strict sometimes with the tiers and banned pokemon so I don't play by those rules. The official pokemon Battle rules, well it all depends on the restrictions. If you play by Anything Goes rules, then it's ok to use ash-greninja by that kind of rule.

Rikaria

Spoiler: Today's Sun/Moon news • show
English trailer:

Japanese trailer:

Both are worth watching since one covers a bit more details than the other concerning certain things.

LostSanity

I don't play the metagame. Too complicated.

It'll mostly be to annoy people since 80% hate me anyway and they can whine about 'cheating' all they want as I just laugh as I continue to use it.  ovO

Anyway...

With final evolutions revealed...

I'm seriously considering choosing Rowlet as my started now. That final evo is too freaking great.

It'll depend though. We'll see.

Rowlet final evo + Ash-Greninja= YOUR GONNA LOSE.

ovO

Go Up