Do you need or can you use google sketchup files in the project?

Started by Thundasius, 2013 Apr 04, 09:57:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thundasius

I have seen the videos of legends of equistria and I am quite impressed. With the models if I compare them to the style of the show. I am quite surpised you were able to create other sides of the buildings you could not see from the perspective of the anime. Now I was wondering if you use google sketchup with the models (just wondering) or if you still need 3d models made in google sketchup? I can do very basic stuff in skethup but things like texturing.

Blues-Music

Well you can't simply ask to join. The team must require more members , and they will then ask. They will also give some requirements which actually need a higher level than basic.

However I can't answer the question about if it was made with google sketchup. I really doubt it was though.

SweBow

Hey!

Sorry but Google Sketchup won't be able to deliver the 3d models we need for this project.  :c

Thundasius

>A<
Ok okay I was just asking sorry that I bothered,I was just wondering if you guys used the program. Good luck with the rest of the project.

Blues-Music

You were just asking a question. You did nothing wrong so you shouldn't be worried about anything.

McSleuthburger

Im glad that we were able answer your question
Locking up this thread then

any other questions or concerns pm me
McSleuth
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up