Mystery of the Empty Land (Sign- Up)

Started by Nightshade Star, 2015 Jun 06, 09:44:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nightshade Star

2015 Jun 06, 09:44:31 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 06, 09:59:21 by Nightshade Star
Ponies shall meet, in the downfall of North Tailorina*...
  They shall travel all of Equestria, solving all the easy problems available...
    Secrets will await, here and there...
      But...
      There is a land where nopony lives...
       A valley with millions of houses and beautiful plants and crops...
                   These ponies will find out why this land is empty but full!

Click Here for the Sign Up:
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14818.msg921564#new

annosrules

((Maybe you should post something so that the current players have somewhere to start))

indigoEruption

AW YEAH MIRU IS ON A TRAINSTATION. He eventually reaches it, stumbling off and looking vaguely confused at where he is. Lot's of squinting. He shuffles forward some before beginning to casually bounce along, looking around as he did so. What a vaguely empty place. Quiet. Hm. He's kinda creeped out. Feels like one of those miyazaki films where you're left in the middle of nowhere. Like Spirited Away. Oh gosh is vague romance gonna happen to him? He stood outside the station for a while, face gradually going red as he was all flustered at his thoughts. Gosh darn it fleece child.

Nightshade Star

A green pegasus was looking around in a train station. She was observing the trees, identifying the types. She didn't notice that she bumped into a pony. After a bit she realized.

"Umm... Hi." She said, being nervous.

indigoEruption

Miru stumbled away from the female that bumped him, snapped out of his fantasies and just looking flat out embarrassed. He stared at her in a mostly emotionless way, stepping back till there was a yard between them. "Yes. Hello." He stated stiffly, ears back against his head and mane as usual. He was unsure how to feel about the female pegasus, not sure what to even do. Small murmurings from the Miru.

Naura

Honey was buzzing around the train station, looking for a train table.
"Please please please I CAN'T be late today!" She shooked her head and continued to look.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

annosrules

Blazing Legend practically flew out of the train as he was eager to get he feet back on the ground. Blaze never did like taking the train, but some sacrifices have to be made when given a deadline.

indigoEruption

Miru had no idea what was going on, feeling quite lost. He squinted and looked about some more, then just decided to sit by the wall outside the station, staring off into the distance to pass the time. Yes, this is nice. Miru is pleased by the view.

annosrules

Blazing picks up his luggage at the luggage claim before stopping beside Miru to partake in the sight seeing. "Truly, nothing can compare to the beauty that is the land around us, for it is by its scale that we measure all other things."

indigoEruption

Miru stared at the maroon male beside him, having to repeat what he just said a few times to be able to understand it. He nodded in agreement, going to stare back out at the expanse. "You are very poetic. I can see your words being quoted someday." Miru mused, brows raised.

annosrules

"Maybe," Blaze replies optimistically to the complement, but keeps his gaze enthralled on the sight of Tailorina.

indigoEruption

Miru had nothing else to say, enjoying the environment in since with the stranger.  This is very nice, yes. He wish he had a camera at this point. He wanted to make a postcard to send back to his friends. A bit dorky grin appeared on his face at the thought of their reactions. He wondered if any of them would be jealous.

annosrules

Blaze closes his eyes as he focuses on the sense that was his own. Now seeing the landscape fully in three dimensions, Blaze could take in the stunning intricacies of even the pebbles that lined the paths.

Naura

"Excuse me! But do you guys know when the next train to Manehatten comes?" Honey shouted to two stallions sitting on a bench. She stopped flying and rushed up to them with a look of despair on her face.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

annosrules

Dragged back from his meditation, Blaze replies to Honey by saying, "No, I don't.Try asking at the stations front desk."

Nightshade Star

Well, I think I do. 10:25, probably." Replied Airy to the buzzing Honey. "I'm going too.

Naura

"Oh, great!" Honey sighed in relief.
"Then if I hurry, I can get there in time." She sat down on the bench next to the earth pony stallion and sighed once more, before she took up a note block from her bag and started to write things down, if somepony saw it, it would look like a messy diary to them.

Nightshade Star

"Your welcome." She replied with a smile. Then, she trot to a seat and took her journal.
She wrote:

Today I met somepony on her way to Manehatten, too. She thought she was late, so I told her the right time.

Go Up