The Servers are now Open(Update: The Servers are Closed)!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jul 29, 00:00:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bradman517

Downloading everything now! Cant wait to see everyone there :D  :3

Light-Trainer

2016 Jul 29, 01:55:09 #81 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 29, 02:16:53 by Light-Trainer
Hey guys for some reason I barely can connect to a server before it crashes. I'm able to make a character alright but after I select it and it goes to a loading screen, it suddenly crashes. This didn't happen the last time I played on the OSW before the last one. (This was back in 2015 sometime because I missed the last one due to work.) :c

I'm using Windows 7 if it helps (x64 version if it helps further)

I'm going to try restarting my computer in case that may help.
I'm Light Trainer the Spellcaster Kitsune!

Don't be afraid to stop by my DA!

(P.S. Icon is made by Xynztr on DA as a Birthday gift!)

LunaShy360

Quote from: Natfoth on 2016 Jul 29, 01:44:15
Try this build out and see if it helps https://mega.nz/#!SMVUkaqS!U7qRbE-xUNwgSjsZO3GnEMaWwjHhYUntfPUKodz8Ais

*yawns* i clicked the link and my OS X 10.10.5 MacBook Air is currently downloading it but  it is like almost 1:00 AM in the morning for me and i have been at my computer for a few hours. Lets hope that it will finish before i go to bed (doubt it) or it will be done in the morning (honestly it might not download while the computer is asleep. I to was having the whole " i got the game but i can't join one of the 4 servers" problem. well i'm tired.

FlutterButterflyMLP

I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

HyperFlare957

I have no idea on what to do. Whenever I try running another LoE app that isn't the first one I ran, it shows a Verifying "LoE" progress bar and I have no clue as to how long it will last, or if it will progress at all.

If I have to delete all of the first files I got, how do I do so?

LunaShy360

Quote from: FlutterButterflyMLP on 2016 Jul 29, 01:58:35
IT WORKED!! I'm in!!!!! :D

Thank you so much!

*in a sleepy voice* yay! good for you my laptop is still downloading the *yawns* new link. though i might have to.... shut... down..... myself..... and........close............the top..............to........my.......computer.  *falls asleep but then immediately wakes up* wha? sorry. it is like 10 past 1 AM where i live. ugh download at 60%. *facebeds* (what i am in my room almost all day on my computer). i'm gonna go to bed now. if it don't download over night then idc i will just have (pretty much) all day to play! good night.

Light-Trainer

And restarting my computer didn't work. :c
I'm Light Trainer the Spellcaster Kitsune!

Don't be afraid to stop by my DA!

(P.S. Icon is made by Xynztr on DA as a Birthday gift!)

Cheesy_Unicorns

Proudy Hooves

HYYYYYYYYYPE!
Let's go, mates!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

HyperFlare957

Can somepony please help me. I keep trying to open the new LoE file, but it gets stuck on the verification and I have no clue on what to do.

Debbiefilly

I have a problem... I created my character and after it, I wanted to start play, but my computer turned off and it restarted in few seconds... Can somebody help me, please?  ono

NightMoonMare

Quote from: HyperFlare957 on 2016 Jul 29, 02:49:54
Can somepony please help me. I keep trying to open the new LoE file, but it gets stuck on the verification and I have no clue on what to do.

Quote from: Debbiefilly on 2016 Jul 29, 03:17:55
I have a problem... I created my character and after it, I wanted to start play, but my computer turned off and it restarted in few seconds... Can somebody help me, please?  ono

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?board=31.0

Shouhei_Ireto

I need some help, Im on windows 10 64 bit and I try to log in and I get this

Couldn't log in recv failure connection was reset

Diannaria

2016 Jul 29, 05:53:06 #93 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 29, 08:43:14 by Diannaria
I'm on Windows and when I try to log in it says :

Server Listing

Cutiemarks .. Error!
Items .. Done
Abilities .. Downloading
Skills .. Done
Recipes .. Error!
Item Atlas .. Done

Please could somepony help? I really want to play. :s
Playing as Swirling Mind (unicorn: https://imgflip.com/i/2eazqn), Raspberry Bubbles (earth pony: https://imgflip.com/i/2eazxv) and Silent Swirl (pegasus: https://imgflip.com/i/2eb00i).

kaylyn

2016 Jul 29, 06:11:19 #94 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 29, 06:30:34 by kaylyn
Windows 7 32 bit.. download the viewer, install ... aaannnnd I'm in! :D

Hmm, I am still finding the teleport crash/logout issue.
I know it is a reported bug, but i hoped it would be fixed by now. Oh well. :/

Post Merge

Oh by the way, i love the way the NPC Guards approach you and wave at you! lol

Morphius

Welp, it even appears SOME non-playable characters don't even interact with the right command interactions (right-click then 'Talk').

kiciuniapl

Does anypony know what is up with skills? im lvl 13 and i have only "stomp"  o.O
Julia Sweetheart is my Name
Killing DRAGONS is my game

Equestrianman21

2016 Jul 29, 08:03:00 #97 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 29, 08:13:21 by Equestrianman21
Quote from: Katarzyna on 2016 Jul 29, 00:38:17
Yes I am using Mac

So am I.

Post Merge

Quote from: FlutterButterflyMLP on 2016 Jul 29, 00:04:51
The servers aren't letting me in...I just click them and they do nothing...

I'm going through this too. It says "server listing". I guess we'll have to come to expect these kinds of slow-downs and bugs when it comes to this game, huh?

Post Merge

I'm kinda dealing with this "server buttons doing nothing" problem too. It still says "server listing" and the buttons won't do anything. I hope this will be fixed soon.

Zavidan

kaylyn

Is there something wrong with coltorado server?
i get a message that it cant load my ponys, and wont let me create one,
but the other servers seem to be ok. :I

Go Up