Leave of Absence Thread

Started by WolfsGhost, 2012 Jul 09, 12:47:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Well... I know some are gonna miss me, but I gotta do something very important.

Finals are coming up next week, and I wanna do my best to try to pass the exams.
So to help concentrate and focus on craming for exams, I will have to leave LoE for a bit starting either this weekend or after this weekend to cram for exams. I will return by Friday of next week when my exams are over. I will thank you all for your support, and hope for me to pass with an excellent score to get a good grade.

#Nevergiveuphope
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Naura

Aww, I'll miss you till then. I'll do my best to keep the Fillies Vs Colts thread on the + side while you are gone. Now go and succeed with those exams!
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Peace Keeper

Thank you. Hope you and the fillies can keep the numbers high.

Well... it is time for me to leave LoE. Thanks for the fun time here. Stay friendly, have high hopes, and I see ya guys hopefully Friday of this week.

Alrights, Peace out!
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Snow Crystals

I'm going on several vacations in July.  I'm so going to return in August 1st or August 5th.  My books will also be on hold.  I am not allowed to travel with my laptop In another country.  So yea that ruins it all. So until we meet again fellow ponies I shall return.

Naura

I'll leave for Japan and be there the three upcoming weeks, and since I am not sure if I will have internet/good internet, I will just leave this here, so see you guys again in three weeks!
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Peace Keeper

Hope to see ya soon Naura. Wish you a good travel in Japan.

PlatinumJoystick

I will not be on the forums from August the 8th to August the 15th. I'm going to be on vacation, and will most likely have no access to a computer.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Lemon1b

I don't think anyone will care, but my vacation starts today, so I will be absent till the second of september. See you all later folks!

Spacecase101

Quote from: Bassaro on 2015 Aug 25, 04:12:48
I don't think anyone will care, but my vacation starts today, so I will be absent till the second of september. See you all later folks!
AWWEE have a good vacation and enjoy yourself X3

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Howitzer

Because of a very tight schedule between work and marching band, my activity on here will be scarce for the next two months. Until then I'll still try to get on when I have free-time.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

LostSanity

Back from my 'absence.'

It wasn't something I did of my own free will. But it's all good now.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Sweet Brew

So, I'm not going to be here for a while.
Setting up some fun stuff and all and will be busy.

If anyone needs me you can contact me on my deviantART.
Tootles. ^-^

Kelvin

will leave here for 3 months~ big exams~
oooo~ for~ tuna~~~
byby~ hav fun~ :3
hmm 15 months

Peace Keeper

oof. Sounds super important. Understandable you gonna be gone. Wish ya the best of luck in your exams.

Prince Mist

Kinda pointless doing this... I'm never on here after an incident that's rearing it's ugly head again...

I apologize for my lack of activity, but there are reasons why. One is because I have forgotten this place and drifted away, and two is now college is my main concern.

My writer's block has gone from crucial to dead weight as I no longer have any ideas to put down. Whatever I have left can be used by anyone freely as long as credit is given for the previous owner of said document. A.K.A. Me since I am now dead as a writer or whatever here.

Therefore I hereby resign my position here.

Sorry to disappoint you all, but I have to be honest. A couple years ago I believed that I could do whatever I wanted to at the time and be happy with it. Unfortunately I've been slapped really hard by reality and can no longer handle too many things at once.

Life seemed so much easier before. Now I just wish I was just dead.

Anyways, sorry to leave like this. Hope you all understand and do better than me.

Sincerely,
Prince Mist

SpiritAdagio319

2015 Oct 06, 15:24:08 #75 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 06, 15:25:42 by SpiritAdagio319
Hello! I wanted to say this early so I could let everyone know. It's October now, meaning the next month will be November. I will be gone for a week and a day in November, I believe it's the 16th to the 23rd last time I checked. Reasons to why I'll be gone that week is because my mom and my nana planned a trip to Walt Disney World, and I'll be in florida for that week. I wanted everyone to know in advance because I'd forget to tell you all otherwise. Thanks. 

Sincerely,
SpiritAdagio319. (aka Rebecca)

Yeah! I'M INSANE!

SpiritAdagio319

Hey there people of LoE, I wanted update what's going on in terms of my absence. It's November, meaning my trip to Disney World is in a few days. I'm leaving on the 12th and coming back about 7-9 days later, I'll miss the forum, but I have to go on the trip. That's all.

Thanks

Yeah! I'M INSANE!

Peace Keeper

Wish ya luck Spirit. Eisney Worlds sounds awesome. Enjoy your fun there.

Oshawottlovestacos

Okay, a simple "Don't do that again" would be nice but this works :ajshifty:

Don't forget to check out my forum! http://olttcgofficialsite.freeforums.net

Kelvin

will leave here forever~ byby~
hmm 15 months

Go Up