Herpy's Cutie Mark

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jun 27, 20:50:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

I've finally figured out what I could for Herpy's cutie mark, and I've chosen this symbol:

This symbol is used for my herd, but I am the leader, so why not? It is the symbol for democracy, but it is also the symbol for unity, and so that is when the story comes in.

Herpy helps other ponies with their problems, kind of like a therapist. As a colt, Herpy learned two of the important elements, kindness and laughter. Herpy was pretty social, uniting friends together, but having none of his own. He was friends with Rainbow Dash for a little while, but she finally discovered her talent as a speed-demon and they slowly separated. ((This part is where his story changes)) Then one day, Herpy found a pegasi alone, crying. He asked what had happened. She said that she was separated with her friend Corlune about two weeks ago, because he was accepted to the Royal Canterlot Symphony. She was excited for him, but she knew that he was going to be gone for a very long time and was going to miss him. Herpy also knew some pegasi that were friends with Corlune that also missed him, then he came up with an idea. Too be continued...   

Go Up