Greetings from the king of Bulldozers!

Started by bulldozerman185, 2017 May 21, 16:00:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bulldozerman185

Hello, everyone! Merry do, and how do you do? The names bulldozerman!

Truly an exciting opportunity we have here indeed: The chance to shape an MMORPG based off Hasbro's most popular franchise! I can already see a bright future in store for this game, and it has me most excited for where it's going to go from here! You can bet that I'll be hovering around, keeping an eye on what's happening with the game, though I may not be on the forums very often ( except to ridicule the game for taking a "wrong" turn with it's development, along with what can be done to fix the situation ). I have a lot to do on a daily basis, you know!

Oh, yes, also, as someone who's played both excellent and terrible MMO's multiple times over the years, both casual and hardcore, kid-friendly and adult-oriented, I'll also be interested in seeing how well Legends stacks up in comparison. Especially when it comes to understanding the core difference between difficulty and challenge and finding a suitable balance, an aspect MMO's are very prone to doing wrong, for all the wrong reasons.

Every once in a while, I may bring up another MMO to compare with Legends, including things the former MMO does wrong that either deter players or cause me to raise an eyebrow, such as the aforementioned difficulty and challenge balancing, and talking about how Legends can improve and surpass that MMO in terms of that one quality going forward.

And believe me, after spending some months on some of these games, I have a lot to say about how poorly designed they are in certain aspects. And I won't be pulling any punches with my criticism or censoring any spoilers that may come up, so if you're sensitive to that kind of thing, approach all of my future posts with caution. I'll make sure to include a [Spoiler Alert!!] in any post that may contain spoilers to any other MMO's.

So, I hope to have a great time here and in the game itself, and here's to hoping that Legends grows to be one of the top MMO's in recent years. Hope to see you guys soon!

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently for announcement regarding further game access!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Go Up