Royal Crown University[Jump-In][CL]

Started by Jcfraven, 2015 Nov 29, 00:37:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

2015 Dec 01, 18:22:05 #100 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 01, 18:23:59 by Jcfraven
"If I knew why..I'd tell you. I know..as much as Leafa does..and that amounts..to this.." He takes a breath. "Something, relating to that symbol..is causing problems..what it is we..don't know..we're heading to the factory to..find out what," He explains once more.

Seeing Match appear, he sighs. "To make..a long story short..there's a problem..going to factory to try to solve it..ask the others if you want..a repeat," He sort-of explains.

"Now then..let's get to the factory..post-haste!" He exclaims.

((We can head to 'Lyoko Journies' now.))

FakeSmile

A brief smile formed across the mares face; not matter what the situation is, she'll always find a pun funny. But there was no time to stop and joke, the University was under attack and the group of pals needed to go fix it. Bon Mot was still not too thrilled about the whole situation; being shocked kind of soured her mood. In an agitated tone she said,
Bon Mot: A'ight, let's skedaddle then. . . I find this
whole situation . .  Re-volt-ing. . .

A dry laugh fell out of her mouth before she started to follow Raven to the factory.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Wondering Lightning

Quote from: Wondering Lightning on 2015 Nov 29, 17:06:16
Spoiler: show
Name: Cotton Ball
Gander: Mare
Race: Pegasus
Personality: I want to point out that in an accident Cotton became blind in both eyes, and partially deaf in her left ear, she loves the feel of clouds, cotton balls, and cotton candy, since they feel like the same thing, she is a very friendly pony, yet nopony ever wanted to be her friend, she is also very intelligent. 
Unfortunately at the time I am unable to supply a picture of her but I will soon!

That is the picture of Cotton Ball, tell me to join in when ever....
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

FakeSmile

((You can join! Its a jump in cc: ))
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Wondering Lightning

(Can somepony tell me where ya'll are
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

FakeSmile

2015 Dec 04, 19:51:09 #105 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 05, 19:49:32 by FakeSmile
Spoiler: Galacto Application • show
Name: Galacto
Race: Earth Pony
Personality: He is an adventurous young man. Always has his heads in stars. Pretty laid back but is serious about his educations. Hopes one day to be an astronaut.
Spoiler: Appearance • show

Coat: Pale Blue
Mane: Shades of Purples with a single pink streak
Eye Colour: Dark Purple.

((We are on a lil mission, but here is a rad stallion. ))

A purple mane stallion with a pink streak trotted his way through the campus. His pink eyes sparkled like a starry night as he started his day at the university. A smile was plastered on his face; he didn't have a destination in mind, just wanted to take a stroll.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Stryder221

2015 Dec 04, 20:04:40 #106 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 04, 20:07:48 by Stryder221
[Well, I might as well throw in my other OC to fill in the gap, so to speak, while the main characters are off doing their own thing.]

Spoiler: show
Name: Spell-Breaker. (AKA: Breaker)
Race: Unicorn.
Personality: A particularly asocial young colt. Somewhat rude and overly serious, but undoubtedly has good karma somewhere. Aspires to at some point in his life become an officer of the law.
Spoiler: appearance • show
[/spoiler]

A pirate gold stallion with brilliantly blonde main and tail could be seen walking through the hallways with an expression of utmost concern, a smaller colt on his back with visible burns all over his body, another victim of the sudden rise of electrical mishaps that have now become frighteningly common.

The fact that it had happened even once was bad enough.

From the direction he was headed in, it was clear that this stallion was taking the burned student to the infirmary.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

FakeSmile

The day dreaming stallion noticed that someone was carrying. . . hurt ponies? A concerned look crossed his face as he said to himself,
???: Ehhh? What is he doing with those ponies? Looks serious. . .
The stallion continued to stare at the stranger. . . He got lost in his thoughts as he wondered what was up with him.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

frío

((Should i quit or no? idk what to do D:))
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Stryder221

2015 Dec 06, 07:36:17 #109 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 06, 07:38:35 by Stryder221
[Almost forgot about this. My bad.  X3]
[Mogeko: Try to find someone to talk to? Get electricity burns, maybe? Nobody really gets far playing on their own...]

Uninterrupted, the stallion didn't take long to reach the infirmary, stepping inside and, presumably, having a brief conversation with the nurse.
A few minutes later, the somewhat large unicorn stepped back out, minus a passenger and looking somewhat troubled by recent events. "Something fishy is going on..." He said to himself. "All these injuries... just what the hay is happening...?"
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

FakeSmile

The stallion tilted his head as he watch the ponies to the infirmary. His concern sunk deeper into his face; he couldn't imagine what caused all those ponies to get hurt. . . . Maybe a Biology Lab went bad? That seems possible. The stallion formed a small smile; his version of the story made him less concern. He decided it would be best not to stare at a stranger and continue his way. As he turned to walk away, a bolt of electricity was sent his way. The stallion panicked to escape and shuffled backwards. The blast landed in front of him; sending shock waves through his hoofs. A yelp filled the air as he fell to the ground. Pain could be seen in his eyes as he struggled to get up. Through heavy breathing the panicked stallion said,
Galacto:
Whaaaaa? What just happened? Was that? . . . !?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

annosrules

Blazing Legend, a tall burgundy Earth Pony with brown hair and green eyes, trots through the halls of RCU and finds himself going down a hallway where two stallions are conversing. "Howdy," he says in passing greeting as his path takes him closer to them.

frío

((you are forever in my debt Stryder221))
Mogeko Wondered around the school looking around.Singing to herself about her old friends.
Byter walked up to Mogeko And felt her Emotion.
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Stryder221

[Wat. Shouldn't it be the other way around?  lol]

The moment the other stallion had yelped, the unicorn had instantly turned to see what had happened, immediately rushing over to the hurt pony's side. "Not another one...! Can you stand? Did you see anything?!"
He then turned his head to Blazing upon hearing his voice. "How can you be casual at a time like this...?! Get in the infirmary and tell the nurse we've had another incident! I'll tend to this one in the meantime."

FakeSmile

The big eyed stallion stared up at the stranger with fear. He has never been shocked before, and didn't like it too much. The stallion was suprised to hear how concern the stranger was about him. With some effort, Galacto was able to stand up. . . But his hooves were still stinging, so he decided to sit back down. Look up at the stranger he sheepishly siad,
Galacto: Well gee stranger, you didn't have to come check up on me! I am right as rain!. . . . . . Just a little pain in the hooves. Yup, I just need to sit down for a lil bit and I should be good to go!
The stallion was no longer scared but in a better mood. Somehow he talked himself out of being afraid. Galacto ears' twitch at the sound of another stallion. He was about to happily great him, but saw the the first stranger was acting a bit weird. As he tilted his head he asked,
Galacto: In a time like what? What is going on around here?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Stryder221

"The school's in a state of minor crisis." The unicorn, Breaker, explained. "Ponies are landing in the infirmary left and right, always with the same electrical burns of varying severity, and it's made some a little more than jumpy. Nopony knows what's causing the issue, and quite frankly, you should see the nurse anyway, just to be sure."

FakeSmile

A small frown formed across his face; that doesn't sound like something that would happen in a Biology Lab. In a concern, yet cheerful tone he said,
Galacto: Oh Neptune, that does sound like a crisis! Gee, I better be more careful where I walk! Don't wan't to get hit by another one; I doubt the moon will shine in my favour if it were to happen again!
A large smile formed across his face. . . But soon fell to a small frown at the word, "nurse". There was no way Galacto would go to a nurse; he was not only too tough, but terrified of anyone pony in the medical field. Through a fake smile the stallion stated,
Galacto: See the nurse? Gee stranger, you must be really worked up about this! Don't you worry your stars on me, I am just fine. Just got to walk the pain off!
The stallion took another shot at standing. Although his legs were feeling like hornets in jelly, the attempt was a success. With a painful smile on, the optimistic stallion slowly made his way through the campus. . . Till he collapse a few feet away from the stranger. . . . The stallion raise a hoof and waved it in the fashion to show that he was alright.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

annosrules

"Electrical burns? Was a unicorn messing around with the grid again?" he asks, apparently being unaware that anything had gone wrong till now.

Stryder221

"It's possible, but the security system was upgraded after last time. And unlike then, this has the potential to get lethal."
Sighing, he then went over to the recently collapsed stallion, hauling him back up to his hooves whether he wanted the help or not. For the briefest of moments, though, he felt the urge to slap said stallion across the back of the head.

A fitting reaction to stupid puns, but he failed to see the reason for it at this moment.

"Strike two. One more and you're visiting the infirmary, whether you want to or not."

FakeSmile

Galacto: Oh Shottin' Stars, I didn't move out of mama's place to have another one! But if you are anything like my mama. . . You prob will keep a close eye on me. . . Which means I might as well tag along with you!
The stallion smiled big at the stranger; he was completely oblivious to the threat level of the situation. As he looked around at the other ponies get zapped, his smile was still plaster on his face. If the smile wasn't there, he would most likely be freaking out. With force optimism the stallion asked both the strangers,
Galacto: So where to strangers? My next class is in two hours so I got time to kill!
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Go Up