Ponies of the night

Started by Iodine, 2012 Apr 28, 03:16:10

previous topic - next topic

What should we name this night themed herd?

Equinox
16 (19.3%)
Nocturnal
12 (14.5%)
Demilune
11 (13.3%)
Crescent Moon
23 (27.7%)
Equus Noctis
21 (25.3%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Go Down

sonyablademaster

a herd for night ponies  :D

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Twisted Shadow

I can not wait to see what they will have.. Hoping for the blessing moon symbol because it is my characters cutie mark :)

Iodine

Quote from: tigrean on 2012 May 21, 02:45:11
So you think I will be able to join the herd  Like I said before I'm hoping to get the name Tempest for when the game opens.  As for Luna she is my favorite of both princesses.

There's currently no sign-up, but anyone is welcome to join when it's open, as long as your pony enjoys night time! Your pony doesn't necessarily need to be night themed, either.

Once we get more information about how herds work, then I'll have a sign-up. Since it's not even alpha yet, it will be awhile.

ShadowHeart

id love to join since my pony can only come out at night.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Night Glider

2012 Jul 11, 23:29:32 #26 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 12, 22:58:09 by Night Glider
It would be my honor to join your herd. My name is Night Glider, and I find myself almost always substituting Luna for Celestia. I find myself up late at night all the time. I'd like to join in seek of fellow... Noctournal ponies, shall we say.
Once again, it would be my honor to join this herd. ^-^
And my kitty enjoys night, too :3

Pet's name: Goldenpaw
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Let's watch her grow :D

Rylo Revally

I want in this, Luna is my favorite, and the night is perfect for me.. I do not sleep much at all.

BB-788

Hm, sounds like a legitimate herd. My name's BB-788, Shadow Strife, but aside from military service tags, and nicknames, my name's Moonshadow (named after a song my parents would play as a child. Like really, I grew up with that, and several of Paul Simon's songs.  :D ) Maybe, I'd join, if me and Traveler's Blessing doesn't work out. It does sound nice. However, what exactly does this herd do for society?  o.O

Rylo Revally

I am In, my loyalty towards the Princess of the night.

oc name: Rylo Revoltee
race: Unicorn
bio: Hailed from a planet called GalopGalona, which has been destroyed for many years. Rylo is the last of his kindred, however his kind is just about the same as Equestrians, only bigger. Rylo is warrior class for combat, and ship combat. But his loyalty is strong and he would die for whome he serves.
reason of being: " I cannot bare to sit here and do nothing, I believe in what the night Princess does. And I want to help her take the stand."

Night Pony

Quote from: Iodine on 2012 Apr 28, 03:16:10
This herd will focus on night themed stuff! Gazing at the stars, the moon, staying up late...

Also because the game is in pre-alpha state there is no sign-up.The leader would make one when the game makes some more progress.

Rylo Revally

Shal I bring some friends?

Night Pony

The more the merrier.  ^-^

Rylo Revally

*burp* Yaya! I have a full battleship of them... To the night ponies.. Luna <3 <3

Princess_Luna

am i night theamed LOL jk  :3 (i know i am... im what brings the night)
Rub some bacon on it.

Rylo Revally

Eeep! Luna :P   humm..

Princess_Luna

:P i did not know i was such a big deal  :3
Rub some bacon on it.

Rylo Revally

To me you are ^.^ Luna is my favorite

Princess_Luna

Rub some bacon on it.

Midnight Breeze

I think I'll settle in here.